Is his son one of us?

Is his son one of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

nosebook.com/kevin.kimmel?lst=100011374460547:656334000:1496564622
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do they wear suits that dont fit?

so this is the kid that was "born" with a heart defect?
yeah right, he obviously got clogged arties due to being over weight and living a sedentary lifestyle. yet he still sold a lame sob story in order to make trump look bad.
fuck kimmel

>3 button suit

fucking idiot, this is his other son. the kid with the heart defect was just born recently

They look like fucking dumbasses.

They're a family of multi-millionaires and yet their suits look like they used to belong to their previously obese deceased uncle.

What the fuck they look like fucking penguins with head trauma

nosebook.com/kevin.kimmel?lst=100011374460547:656334000:1496564622

Found his Facebook guys, lots of public shit on here. This kid is a normie through and through though he does joke about eating dog at one point

He's also posted his phone number a bunch, just look at his groups. What an idiot.

Him and the Bruce Willis daughter should make Oblivion babies with their benuses and kaieeners.

i think that's an American thing.
I work for a big multinational company and recently our American CEO can to visit our office in Europe wearing a ridiculous oversized ill fitting suit.
he probably gave a nice speach but the only thing that was talked about was the suit he was wearing...

Their jackets are pretty poorly cut.

My first thought

>their suits look like they used to belong to their previously obese deceased uncle.

Why did I laugh so hard at this?

that suit screams "JUST"

Literally this.
I have a sub-100 euros suit that fits a million times better than this.
It's not that fucking difficult:
>mid-section has to be tighter than the rest
>sleeves must JUST BARELY reach the end of your wrist when your arms are resting by your sides
>shoulder seams must meet your shoulders
You can literally buy any cheapo suit and get it fixed by any tailor for twenty bucks and it'll fit perfectly.

Look like two retards on their way home from the zoo. Retards like the zoo.

Is Sup Forums /fa/ now?

I like movies but every glommer-on and fat kike interviewer needs to be thrown in an oven, I mean a gas chamber first then an oven, they are awful people who deserve to see everyone they love get raped and murdered.

>a shitty board filled with fags

Pretty much.

You don't have to be /fa/ to know it looks bad
Those sleeves reach so far they make him look like a baby in his father's suit

bumb