youtube.com/watch?v=MycK-ATu3Qw
pussy?
youtube.com/watch?v=zTK5gewRK38

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1AH57_cWAE
youtube.com/watch?v=qV63s6fsx6I
youtube.com/watch?v=hSrRbtT3p2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>actresses pretending to be moistened by a talk show host to sell their shitty show.
Not falling for it bruh

Attractive, successful non-jew male with a foreign accent.

I mean, what else is there to even wish for in a man?

chicks seem to have less hangups about flirting with older handsome men for some reason, the accent helps too

some girls even think that men dont reach their peak attractiveness until around that age, when the first grey hairs start showing up

>tfw haven't peaked yet

Feels good

> older handsome men
Your shit out of luck user

wow a bunch of 4/10 slags, go get a bag of coke and you could do just as good

>not posting Alice Eve interviews

youtube.com/watch?v=G1AH57_cWAE

>youtube.com/watch?v=qV63s6fsx6I
CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS ONE.

Why there is no more Craig Ferguson kino ?

he was too unpredictable for the jews

>the accent
>incredibly charming, but not in a sleazy way
>reasonably handsome

>all those retarded titles going 'X flirts with Craig' or 'LEARN HOW TO FLIRT WITH WOMEN'

Do people actually believe this?

He wanted to get the job I think Fallon got, or maybe Colbert.

bump

It's because they think old men know they aren't serious, whereas younger men will think they're actually going to get laid.

He didn't shill the Democratic party enough.

all girls want to fuck their daddies

this dude is not even handsome
this is why they do it, to make average old man feel desired and make them watch their shows

why can't craig get a fucking podcast so we don't have to listen to dude weed lmao rogan anymore?

it works though

>be good looking
>be from Scotland
>move to America

This

>this simpleton believes what he sees on tv
wew lad

>be tall
>be thin
>have euro accent
>be rich
thats it. dont even lift. only manlets and insecure fags lift. being tall is like 99% of success.

All of the actresses know he's gay so they don't mind the creepiness. It's a little inside joke.

Sarah Shahi is so fucking hot. Those pics of her with stretch marks on her titties are ridiculous.

but how many sucked his dick?

youtube.com/watch?v=hSrRbtT3p2A

Craig, what happened to the groceries?

It's the confidence. 100%. He fucking oozes charisma.

>Just B confident.:))
No you retard, it's the accent.

I'm a woman and it's his charisma you neckbeard

The accent helps, but a scottish neckbeard is still a neckbeard. Sorry if you think you're playing on hard mode but the truth is you're probably just smelly and awkward.

Every talk show host is confident you dumb roastie, women throw themselves at Craig specifically because he's the only one with the accent.

>tfw you will never get hit on by smirkfu

How can I be more like Craig? What's his secret?

He's got a show on SiriusXM now. It's really laid back, and he doesn't get cuties shilling action movies anymore, but he had Bill Burr on the show recently. Dave Foley will be on the show tomorrow.

I remember seeing an interview Craig did with the woman that played Angela on the Office. I know he was joking but he seemed like he was ready to take her there and then on the stage

please be in London

Don't give a fuck. But also drop compliments like it's nothing. Make her feel good but don't put her on a pedestal. Use a lot of innuendo, too.

>Not that I care but youve got great cheekbones I guess. Now how about I squirt my man seed on your ass cheeks?

How's this?

>Just have a good accent :))

All women flirt with you if you're attractive, user.

They are all high as fuck on something making them gush

Perfect! Now go forth into world, young gentleman, and the vaginas will line up for you.

i've fapped to that midget before

women can sense when you have a giant fat uncut cock. they just get silly and dippy around a superior cock.

you dumb, kid?

Is there anywhere I can pirate this? Or do not enough people care about it
Even the stern show is hard to get sometimes

I think I saw the Burr interview is on YouTube, but mostly I don't think you can pirate it, but I've never looked.

Maybe.

It only works because it's him. Disregard the retards, he is handsome and he clearly has game.

If you're a ex-partyfiend Chad, stand-up comedian veteran and a talkshow host you're likely to get very good at talking to women.

Ofc they are in on it. They know what he's like, but women really do enjoy flirting as long as long as it's not coming from a thirsty guy, ugly.