Baywatch memes already dead

>baywatch memes already dead

that was quick

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does Efron have a bigger head than The Rock despite being like half his size?

Then fucking leave and bitch about it on your blog.

I just saw the new Baywatch movie and I gotta be honest:IT'S LITTY
The comedy is RAUNCHY and great for a RATED R movie. I was alone for some reason,A I guess I'm the only non-critic in my local cinema. The first ever joke in the film made me piss myself out of laughter. The smell of urine was massive,but that didn't stop me from watching it. When Daddario said to the HSM guy that her eyes were "up here",I took a massive shit,that would later take a shit of it's own. The smell of urine and shit apparently got the attention of the staff and they brought in the penis inspector. When he saw the fountain of urine my dick has caused,he rushed to the exit as fast as he could. I guess the penis inspector was just a critic. At the end of the movie,I felt thirsty, I barely had any existing liquid in my body. I drank the 7$ Coke until i threw it up out laughter because of that RAUNCHY RATED R JOKE Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson made! After that movie ended,I ended up in the hospital bed. BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP ME FROM SEEING THIS #LITTY MOVIE AGAIN!

It was dead from the start. Seriously, Movie simply isn't same format or right format it. Original was essentially a fucking soap opera. Endless drama of soap opera cannot be re-created in 2 hour or so film.

kids are sleeping

t. critic

Effron looks absolutely gross in that.

You assholes will see. When this movie releases this Summer it's gonna do mega numbers.

>The Rock wearing sneakers on the beach

What the fuck is his problem?

>I took a massive shit,that would later take a shit of it's own

Wow, "baywatch memes are already dead"? Really? Because Sup Forums users are LOVIN' it. Obviously you're the wrong audience for a RAUNCHY and LIL' rated R meme. Sorry bout dat! (*Samoan thumbs up emoji*)

The Rock falls in love with a Baywatch Reboot.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the new movie's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls it, greeting it MAHALO, and is overjoyed to find out that his Baywatch film is FUN for the FANS that will lead you to a PISS-GOOD TIME.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his new movie made for the FANS, it ends up being panned by critics who have a disconnect over what the piss-happy FANS want over a RAUNCHY R-18 COMEDY. After some investigation, he finds out that the piss-inducing comedy he called is not the same movie he fell in love with. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is Baywatch's alternate universe counterpart, with Daddary's mammaries rather swinging dicks and gore.

Hijinks ensue as the the Rock strikes up a deal with producers to shill his movie over Twitter until everyone pisses their pants and floods theaters in a sea of piss. While the two chase a dwindling box office, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LITTY.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes

Meme magic is amazing.

inb4 404

it'd be funny if we found out he hates getting his feet wet or something dumb like that so they had to make shoes that look like feet for him

wow, how embarrassing. i can tell youve never been to a beach in your entire life guy. you dont want to walk, especially run, on the beach in your barefeet because seashells will cut the bottom of your feet up, not to mention glass from beer bottles or syringes in extreme cases

Mahalo means thank you, it's not a greeting

So basically this 6 foot tall goliath is afraid of hurting his tender feetses while his co-stars have no problem with it.

also you don't think they do extensive cleanup measures before they film?

then show me its body

>extensive cleanup measures before they film

Why the fuck are they going to waste a week combing the beach to get rid of anything that could hurt their feet for this fucking movie? You're an idiot who has no idea how the industry works sit the fuck down kid and don't post anymore.

I wish this meme would die.

>seashells will cut the bottom of your feet up, not to mention glass from beer bottles or syringes in extreme cases

I've been going to the beach bare foot for years, what crappy beaches have you been visiting?

MAHALO means RAUNCHY (R RATED)

Look I get it, you made a stupid post and now you're trying to cover that up by doubling down, but it doesn't have to be like this.

just because youre not allowed to bring glass containers or syringes to the beach doesnt mean people will listen.
why do you think murderers bring guns to no-gun-zones?

also the syringes was a stretch but its not impossible dude, bums and druggies love going to the beach to get high at night

Given that he's a Samoan he'll be well aware of what happens if you cut your feet up on the beach.

UH OH, FANS. I DON'T THINK THIS GUY IS #LITTY ENOUGH. SEND HIM TO THE PG-13 COMEDY AISLE WITH THE REST OF THEM

Mahalo means LITTY but with no TITTY.

This

>make stupid post
>get called out on it twice
>N-N-NO UR THE STUPID ONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Given that he's a Samoan

He's a quadroon, he's black when it's useful, there's a scene in the movie dedicated to that.

the shit rivers of india arent beaches pajeet