So which is the better film to watch this summer?

>fans hate it
prove it, pajeet

>fans hate it
prove it, pajeet

Well, I'm not an elite liberal Hollywood critic, I'm just a rural retarded fan, so I guess the choice is obvious for me...

The fan rating for WW is higher than the critic rating

I don't know friendo, which one of these kinos will provide me with some quality raunchy summer fun piss laughs ?

>Fans hate it
>93% user rate

Oh you mean contrarians on this Turkish basket weaving forum

BASED

The Rock said on his Twitter that the fans love Wonder Woman too. It has the litty seal of approval.

Her head shape reminds me of those retarded baby things that I see posted everywhere. You know the ones, with the soulless stares.

Based Wonder Woman

very powerful acting here by #wonderwoman. she deserves an oscar for these 5 seconds alone

I wonder what that guy must be thinking as she acts.

>I could've been Batman right now, throwing batarangs and chilling with Alfred
>Fucking Affleck

>fans hate it

>fans hate it
More like MarvelBritPakis hate it

>fans hate it
>4.5/5 93%
Why lie, user?

When you say fans are you referring to real fans or Sup Forums Contrarian Club "fans"

How will Marvelcucks ever recover?

I dunno.

Disney is working over time to trash any film that isn't theirs.

Holy shit, feels good to be Foxlord

why is chris such a cuck irl?

>fans hate it

meanwhile: Wonder Woman Shatters Records With $200+ Million Worldwide Opening. Where is the proofs OP ?

He just wants to be pegged by WW.

>always posting the same webm to showcase her bad acting

Wow anons, really solid evidence. I haven't seen the movie that clip is from, but from her acting alone there i can tell what emotions she is trying to convey, so what exactly is your point with this webm ?

He's gonna get some of that Gal feminine penis

dan slott is the last person you would want to take advice from

>Wonder Woman Shatters Records With $200+ Million Worldwide Opening

LOL

The difference is,Wonder Woman didn't make me take a shit and then make my shit take a shit after the next joke,because it's not a RAUNCHY SUMMER MOVIE
I just saw the new Baywatch movie and I gotta be honest:IT'S LITTY
The comedy is RAUNCHY and great for a RATED R movie. I was alone for some reason,A I guess I'm the only non-critic in my local cinema. The first ever joke in the film made me piss myself out of laughter. The smell of urine was massive,but that didn't stop me from watching it. When Daddario said to the HSM guy that her eyes were "up here",I took a massive shit,that would later take a shit of it's own. The smell of urine and shit apparently got the attention of the staff and they brought in the penis inspector. When he saw the fountain of urine my dick has caused,he rushed to the exit as fast as he could. I guess the penis inspector was just a critic. At the end of the movie,I felt thirsty, I barely had any existing liquid in my body. I drank the 7$ Coke until i threw it up out laughter because of that RAUNCHY RATED R JOKE Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson made! After that movie ended,I ended up in the hospital bed. BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP ME FROM SEEING THIS #LITTY MOVIE AGAIN!

>w-we will get them next time, Robert

> tfw your mother who hasn't been to the cinema since 2006 and is straight up anti-feminist went to see it.

That's when i knew it was going to be a success no matter what. God damn.

To be fair shes only been in like 5 movies that weren't bit parts.

i don't want littyposting to ever die out

>Thor: Ragnarok is coming out later this year

What did they mean by this?

I went to the premiere in my country but I have to take my mother too next week. Hopefully she forgets that IMAX is a thing.

Damn I'm saving that one

IMPRESSIVE RESSEMBLANCE

>fans hate it
sillygoy.gif

>hair down
>she's an easy 10/10
>hair tied up
>she's a 4/10 at best

what jew magic is this

Damn...

>Gal Gadot
>10/10 ever