Only in your mind and the shopped Rotten Tomato scores you will post, OP

>Star Wars anything
>"flop"

big fat keke

What is Star Wars the old Republic

>star wars
>flop

LOL are you retarded?

It's not going to fucking flop stop saying that.

Because when it comes out and collects its $800-900million, all we'll see for the next week is

>HAHAHAHA Sup Forums BTFO

It's not going to fucking flop, STOP IT

More like $1.9-2.0 billion but yes

It looks completely fucked to me
twitter.com/yeahclarke/status/869697410464976896

>flop
good joke

it would be about time to start flopping

what's its forced classic shit's charm anyway?

Video games are shit tier medium. Old Republic is not a star wars movie and there is a reason its not canon.

it's going to be shit, all the children and manchildren will love it

Did that even flop? Not becoming WoW is hardly the standard, there's no film equivalent to WoW's success.

You guys don't honestly believe that a live action SW movie would ever flop do you?
I can see these movies performing below studio expectations but I don't believe they'd ever flop at the box office.

>Star Wars anything
>"flop"
Is what the post said and I proved him wrong

But fine you want to keep it limited to movies? The clone wars, the CGI one. Besides the bioware games are still Canon

shill

>Based Disney
>Based Star Wars
>Flop

Yes it flopped, so hard they had to go F2P

That doesn't mean anything. LoL is free to play.

What am I looking at? Is he directing Carrie Fisher's corpse?

It means a lot for a MMO, and it doesn't help that the game had a budget over 200 million

>bioware games are still canon
No they are not. They are legends, not canon. Lucasfilm and disney confirmed this since the buy out. Look it up.

when it went f2p it was a one point clearing over 100 million a year. Hardly call it a flop

He's using his powers of Necromancy to reanimate her

>Disney
>Based

what is this shit?

How dense are you? Gee I wonder what it could be.

nice try george lucas defense force

What is your argument? You know that they have to use wheels on a space car to shoot the principle photography right?

but then the wheels would be green

Why is everything about this shitty new franchise literally a fresh coat of paint?

You are an idiot who knows nothing about modern film making. No they don't need green.

BTFO

you're a george lucas apologist

When old nostalgic farts will realize there's no Harrison Ford in this Han Solo movie, they will avoid it. I'd like to watch this movie crash and burn like every other Disney crap. They killed STar Wars

This.

>it's a Sup Forums LARPS about a cash cow flopping episode

He fuckin school'd ya son. Just accept your loss humbly.

Not really. Happy Disney is bought the franchise. Now I get more Star Wars. Lucas gave us 10 years of nothing but a shitty cartoon.

not gonna buy that rogue one ticket no matter how many times you ask george

It's okay, the world has already seen my exciting car chase

Young imortan joe?

Fuck, is that Dick Valentine driving?

Video Games, don't count, weeb.

The Clone Wars movie was 4 episodes of a TV show that wasn't even originally supposed to get a theatrical release. The tickets sold for the first showing opening night paid the budget back.

from the thumbnail I thought that was JFK's convertible and I thought you were asking if his brain flopped

fucking kek

Jesus how can you not tell that this dude is just shitposting at you

fucking hell

>It's gonna flop isn't it

They could simply retell the 1977 version,make a few changes but mostly "homage" the original and SW fans will pay and pay to masturbate en masse.
Oh wait...nevermind.