agreed

>Patty Jenkins
>woman of color

What?

Beige is a color

>director doesn't make it political
>associations do
Why?

Also Patty Jenkins is a woman of color now? The fuck?

I agree, the Jews are a bunch of nepotistic racists in need of cultural enrichment.

Is woman a colour now?

>directed by a woman of color

PATTY, MY NUBIAN QUEEN

Jews aren't white.

white is still a colour :^)

>massive corporations use identity politics as a selling point in their product
>retards not only believe they're being genuine, but promote the company as well

What the fuck? If White Supremacy is such a thing, then why would a huge corporation, ostensibly run by white men according to these people, suddenly decide to have a feminist movie and a woman of color directing it? The only answer would be to make money, so why support this shit in the first place?

Clearly they fell for the brown eyes = not white meme

Welcome to modern day activism. Where the people fight the system through supporting the system.
Nostalgic for occupy wall street yet?

Every time I read an ACLU article I think "6 million was a good start"

>emotionally manipulating bright energetic people who care about political rights and equality into seeing yet another goddamned superhero movie

i hate this marketing tactic so much.

I agree, I need to drink a pepsi now just to cool off.

fucking genius way to get those shekels desu

>Overly intellectualizing

>Want to take political action this weekend? Go to the movies

What's a Nubian?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

>patty
>woman of THICC

if they fall for something this transparant, I wouldn't call them bright

How many Hollywood movies in the past thirty years have been directed by conservatives?

Gran Torino
Apocalypto
Passion of the Christ
Hacksaw Ridge

Although of course remember that Hacksaw Ridge is a soppy pacifist story, probably because Gibson is fucking desperate to rebuild his career with the Hollywood elite.

This is because of people like that I won't spend a cent on that movie.

It's a KWEEN

A fucking college released that statement. I want to vomit.

>ACLU

IMAGINE a Wonder Woman with that fine HIPS

why couldn't she play wonder woman, got some meat on her unlike galop

>Take note of the TRUMPETOUS yell into the abyss of culture that says, I am a woman of color, and I WILL tell my story of an alien superhuman "woman" with all the intellectual nuance of a children's movie aimed at teenagers and people who don't speak english at all!
Remember all the noise about Moonlight last year? No? Because it's about men. These people don't care about race or telling stories.

Yeah, Mel and Clint are basically it.

Maybe more women of color should go through the creative process of becoming a filmmaker and actually make films people want to see if they want to direct capeshit one day...

Lmao, what the fuck? The some Sup Forumstard write that article?

Why are people making such a fuss over shitty superhero movies?
When will the meme end?

What? Fuck you. That's the worst bulshit I've ever read. Fucking creating own separate standards? That's a contradiction! Women wants to be respected equally as men, yet they want to separate their standards as 'just different', which is in their mind 'better', although this new standard of theirs is objectivly considered below mediocre intellectually and artistically speaking. This movie is a garbage for little girls and lonely sad dumb hags. No masterpiece.

Finally, Hollywood is letting Jews make some movies.

The aclu does stupid shit 99% of the time

>giving money to big media conglomerates is a political act

Jesus Christ, are these people conditioned to give money to the people they are supposed to hate?

Meh, I'll wait for a torrent. Unless some bitch wants to go, in which case, I'm not going for the movie.

Doesn't shit like this make you want to take all rights away from blacks?

americans are such mentally ill people its not even funny anymore

No, I'd like them gone. Women need to have their rights away though. Women's suffrage was the biggest mistake humans made

(You)