What was up with Keanus acting? It was so wooden

What was up with Keanus acting? It was so wooden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVbMfRIuzLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keanu reeves and wooden acting? Like no fucking way man.

Not sure if I like your tone young man

oh Marone not my tone! Hey Ton' you hear this guy complaining about my tone, Ton'?

Keanu's acting is always very stiff but for some reason it works with the character of John Wick.

Degenerate panty sniffer.

And the sky is blue. More news at 11!

Keanu Reeves isn't a good actor. This is common knowledge.

It still have great cinematography tho, every scene was frame properly

hes not a very good actor, he gets big roles because he's an action star

Tru

hes been acting for so long, why doesnt his acting get better over time?

he ffits every frame very well, and his life was tragic in its own way so he embodies that tensity.

What was up with that ending? will he die at chapter 3?

Yes.

Do you come from the future?

We're all from the future.

he knows the first was the fresh movie with new idea and the second is the shameless cash in he's seen it before with the matrix.

Also dont ever fuck with Keanu especially after seeing that gun training he did for the movie

I liked the second one more desu. I keep hearing the meme of it being a cheap cashgrab but there was a genuine effort to make a good movie and it showed. First movie was enjoyable, another generic action movie with a bad ass protagonist looking for vengance/redemption. It raised the bar by having great fight coreography and that set it above the average action schlock. Second provided the same but more.

I agree

Cause he is popular, his name alone brings in money, he doesn't need to act. Like Tom Cruise or Will Smith.

>fresh movie with new idea
You mean 0 plot with good action? Yeah thats fresh as fuck mate, its not like keanu hasnt done this same film 10s of timers.

Wooden, you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=fVbMfRIuzLs