That pirates film sure is a flop

>that pirates film sure is a flop......

It kinda is domestically.

no one cares about ameriniggers

500milliion grossing (and counting) 'flop'

It's going to get BTFO by WW and basically stop making money.

>230 million production budget

>he fell for the movies need to make 1 billion every time to make money meme

>what is merchandising and worldwide theme park residuals

Disney makes millions of dollars A DAY at their various Disneyland attractions. They completely re-did the Pirates ride to be based on the movies.

>meme
Even the most popular capeshit movies that make 1 billion only make around 300 million in profit. and some of those movies cost less than this one. There are big marketing costs and theater cuts to be aware of as well.

I, too, keep overestimating normies.
Just today, several of my friends wanted to watch it, no free seats though.
And I know if I just tried to say that the last film already was really bad and that there is no reason to watch this one, they would say I don't like fun and why I'm always so negative.
They don't want quality, just mild entertainment by things they know.

Why was it bad, was it because it was about males? If it was a strong womyn like WW would it have gotten overrated reviews?

You really think the studio gets the foreign market money? Shit...

It actually wasn't bad at all. Not as good as the best in the series but miles above the worst.

so whats this one about?

didnt keep track after the one where they got the octopussy dude's heart and the main dude got swallowed by some sea monster

jack fucks up and frees the cursed ghost of a spanish pirate butcher he tricked to death

Is it worth seeing? I've got a single use free movie pass, I rarely go to the cinemas because nothing interests me enough. I've watched all the previous pirates, first one was the best. I just got tired of all the sappy romance shit strewn in the others.

3>2>1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm still mad about how they wasted Bardem's character, he actually looked like a threatening and interesting villain in the flashback but turned into some autist in a halloween costume because muh undead pirates.

Based Disney doesn't flop
Ever
>WBabies honestly believe this

there is zero sappy romance. the new guy and girl flirt and have a kiss at the end but they aren't melodramatic, they're a more "odd couple" than Turner and Elizabeth

>he keeps living in his meme created world
Well I am sorry to hear that

I remember when Pirates made billions.

because now

but how did salazar know the compass would free him?

ghost

It had a female protagonist?

So true. His character wasn't even scary, just pathetic. Davy Jones was so much better and he had his face full of tentacles.

Their romance felt cheesy and fprced to me but luckily it didn't take up the whole movie

It was convenient for the scriptwriters

More importantly why did they suddenly decide to retcon the compass's powers? Half the characters in movies 2 and 3 traded the compass between each other and never did it result in an autistic ghost being freed.

Why do foreigners have such shit taste in movies?

Maybe you're the one with shit taste, because these people have to work every single day for their lives. I'd consider them more as "people" than your lazy ass.