He's such a shit actor

He's such a shit actor

I don't know
He kind of is but sometimes he's ok

Someone who is a really shit actor is Orlando Bloom
I saw Black Hawk Down recnetly and holy hell

He is VERY bad
His elf in Lord of the Rings is bad as well, he is sort of hiding behind "I'm an elf" but if you peel that back a bit - the man just can't fucking act AT ALL

Alright in the departed and some other movies.
Hes a decent actor for a whatever role.

>they gave him an oscar for a role where he had very little dialogue and just crawled around on the ground grunting the whole time

Good in Catch me if you can.

hes one of the best actors ever

Was he though? Was he REALLY?

He comes off like a douchebag, but he's bretty good at acting.

above average actor but does great scripts so that evens it out

Yeah

They only have him an Oscar to kill the meme.

I'm tired of hearing about his political beliefs, but I still think he's a good actor. Just has opinions I really disagree with.

I'll try shouting, that's a good trick.

like trying to preserve the planet and endangered species?

like lecturing everyone about global warming and how we ought to buy Teslas while riding around on his giant yacht

yeah, for sure.

the important thing is hes sending out that message, which everyone in a position of authority or influence should be doing. its only a positive

you need to stop letting Sup Forums influence your opinions so much, its not healthy

So what he has a giant yacht, he has worked hard to get where he is and has every right to enjoy himself.

Why are you still pretending to be krager?

Not many people can put on a bad accent and yell throughout the movie and still be considered good

>the important thing is hes sending out that message, which everyone in a position of authority or influence should be doing. its only a positive
fuck off

>he has worked hard to get where he is

Pamapered by his parents into showbiz and played pretend infront of the camera? My grandfather worked 35 years in the smelter and fought in a war. Where is his yacht?

Yeah! People with a conscious and a platform should shut up and let the corporate backed politicians do the talking! Celebrities, however thoughtful, have no place in our culture beyond the tabloids!

Should've played the market smarter

or you could just form your own opinion you reddit spacing drone faggot

>People with a conscious

Avoiding the question, douchebag?

He's one of those actors that is shit with big feature films but excellent with low-budget casual movies

If he weren't there to tell everyone about climate change, no one would've thought of it that day. He's just expressing the thing that matters most to him - how is that any different from thanking one's parents or the studio?

Your grandpa wasn't entitled to a yacht because only the best capitalists get yachts which he was not. You're just butthurt that you're not as significant of a contributor to society as old Leo.

oh but the rest of us shouldn't be allowed to enjoy our lives with the stuff we've earned and use because muh planet right?

My point was you don't have to work hard to get a yacht, retard. PPlayoing pretend infront of a camera isn't hard work, dumbass.
Also
>a countr jester actor shit
>cotributer to society

Get outta here, shitbag

>leo
>low-budget casual movies
uhh
i guess that's a nice way of saying he's pure shit

taking action against climate change and trying to reduce the damage were inflicting on our planet is objectively the only correct 'opinion'. if you want to call it that

no

>2016 - most undeserving Oscar for Best Performance ever
>2017 - most deserving Oscar for Best Performance ever