/trek/ - Star Trek General

Aaand we're back.

So, why did Quark's skin colour change? Was he tanned in the pilot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YV9rI0kU3m8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Captain found the whore holoprogram

>two active Trekthreads exist
>lol better make a retarded general
all anons below this line are cursed forever
------

Would this have ruined seven years of work?

One of them is a bait thread

The existing threads are:

>1. People who don't like STD are racist
>2. Shatner sucks

Both are trolls, this is the actual Star Trek thread.

>all of star trek is a dream of aliens in star trek

wew

Sisko was always a crazy nigger, he can have whatever dreams he likes.

>its a "The entire universe takes time out of its day to torture O'Brien episode"

What the actual fuck was her problem?

It always triggers me that Worf never had any flashbacks of his fucking wife

Glad Terry Farrell is broke now

>MIIIIILLLLEESSS?!?!?! Have you seen my Breen Biting Bamboo?

I love these episodes. The one where he's put on trial by the Cardassians, where he's a replicant, where he's imprisoned mentally for twenty years. This Irish fucker suffers like a pro

Do you think the Klingons raped and slit the throats of her entire school class and that's why it was never mentioned again?

Kai Wynn probably never de-fatwah'd her as revenge for them foiling her assassination plot so all the 2supersticious4me Bajorans never brought their kids back.

Do you think Kira was barren? She should have got preggers after all the hot Bajoran Loads she took through the series.

>This Irish fucker suffers like a pro
even his ancestors suffer

>coal miner relative forms union
>found in river with 30 bullets in him

>best funeral though

Yeah, fuck Terry for refusing to rim Ira while Ron jerks off in the corner.

Daily reminder we were robbed of a seasons worth of content featuring Kai Winn and Dukat bitching at each other and having sex. Instead we had some shitty plot about Dukat being ruined by the writers of the show and doing more and more ridiculous bullshit.

Also the season 7 ending was probably the most disappointing thing ever.

> Stewart, at his own insistence, performed the beginning torture scene naked on a closed set.

>People who don't like STD are racist
Nah it's more like why are retards complaining that trek features a lot of minorities when it always has.

Space dindus

I never understood how Dukat was fine with "cosmetic surgery" to remove his cardassian features

It'd be like humans cutting off their nose, ears, lips etc.

Please, they're obviously space jews

Daily Reminder that everything is Rick Berman's fault.

kinky

I mean, we don't do it because there's no way of going back to your original looks. In Star Trek times, it's just like putting on make-up. You can just wipe it off and you'll look like yourself again. Pretty much the same with ST's cosmetic surgery, it seemed like an easy thing to do (remember when Kira was a Cardassian?).

>Also the season 7 ending was probably the most disappointing thing ever.
It's somehow still the second-best series finale in Star Trek history.

>masochist

Why didn't they have surveillance cameras on the Enterprise?

I actually won't argue with you there, TOS, ENT and VOY had either bad or meh endings. At least the first half of the final episode of DS9 was solid, the second half was shit. TNG still best finale.

> In Star Trek times, it's just like putting on make-up. You can just wipe it off and you'll look like yourself again. Pretty much the same with ST's cosmetic surgery, it seemed like an easy thing to do (remember when Kira was a Cardassian?).

Yes, but putting on a pair of vulcan ear-lobes or cranial ridges is different than physically removing part of you

Kira's nose ridges could've just been plastered over

The difference with dukat is he removed huge parts of his face

What are the odds on Discovery being kino despite everything we've already seen

Worf got facial surgery to look like one of those Renaissance-era aliens and obviously had parts of his face removed and then in the next episode he's back to normal, so I think it's a fairly simple thing.

>Also the season 7 ending was probably the most disappointing thing ever.

I wouldn't go that far, it was just so padded. All the Dukat/Wynn/Prophets stuff was unecessary, if they just removed that and ended the show with Admiral Ross' poem it would have been great.

If Sup Forums can be wrong about Wonder Woman then Sup Forums can be wrong about STD too.

Is "I haven't watch the show"posting a new meme? Because I don't believe there are as many new viewers as there are posts like this.

They do. See TNG: Encounter at Farpoint and TOS: The Menagerie.

uhhh what? Wonder Woman was fucking garbage

Just like every other fucking comic book movie

There are a ton of instances throughout the series where "oh good thing we have footage of this incident" would have changed the entire episode.

For the same reason that cellphones die or have no reception in movies - because otherwise there wouldn't be a story to tell

Like what?

>Tuvok knew where the cameras were, he's head of security

>Rick Berman
didn't it take him years to say the Enterprise finale was a insult?

>"What's going on down there Geordi?!"

>"Nigga, why don't you come see for yoself?"

>tfw at some point in the future you will be posting in a Shatner's death thread

>he gets upset over the deaths of strangers

I don't recall this episode, and there's that one time they hooked into his visor to surveil a ship in distress.

I may well be a stranger to him but he is no stranger to me.

He sucks

Thank fuck they didn't

>Shatner will never say you town is rife with prostitutes on TV and cause massive butthurt

>tfw troi got mind raped by the memory probe people

Captain Ezri show when?

He starts wearing eye makeup

>It's a Warf gets cucked episode.

I always though he was a gay ever since I saw that episode of Frasier he was in but forgot it was magneto who was the gay one.

Not captain material.

Why? She's got hundreds of years of knowledge and training. Are you saying she can't be a captain because she's cute?

>She's got hundreds of years of knowledge and training.
So did every other host, but they weren't captain material either.

She hasn't shown any interest in command, and she hasn't demonstrated any capability of being a commander.

By that logic all multi-century races should have 7star admirals.

Only if they are adorable.

Does she have hundreds of years of knowledge of how best to perform a throat fuck?

Oh you better believe it.

Jadzia handled a big Klingon cock okay

The ending of the war was good, but the Sisko prophet ending was a mess.

People do these surgeries all the time in Star Trek. They're easily reversed.

Ezri is a joke of an officer.

I'd take a Captain Jadzia show.

Jadzia was an annoying arrogant smug whore and they should have killed her in season 1.

If every deck of modern Starfleet ships are equipped with holoemitters, why don't they just program the ship to spawn entire squads of guys with phasers in case they get boarded?

>WE WUZ KLINGANZ

Jadzia was the second best character in the whole show. You're crazy, lad.

>ooga booga were da vulcan womenz at

Holy fucking bait, Batman.

youtube.com/watch?v=YV9rI0kU3m8

We wuz klingz and shiiiieeeeez

I hope to god these are just "Ancient Kanginz"

At least the armor looks cool

Quick, describe Jadzia's personality.
I can tell you right away you can't. You'll only be describing Curzon (and several other previous hosts).

That's kind of the point of being a Trill. Nice try, bait boy.

I....
Fuck.
I can't.

I could talk for days about Ezri's personality though.

>Quick, describe Jadzia's personality.
Friendly, fun-loving, outgoing, playful, compassionate.

>You'll only be describing Curzon
From what we know of Curzon, he was a straight-up hedonist who could only live in the moment. Jadzia brought in the element of long-term planning. Curzon was on the move and would sleep with anything that moves, but Jadzia wanted stability in her life and solid long-term relationships that didn't just involve sex.

Refusing to fuck Bashir was an example of Jadzia growing beyond Curzon. Fucking Bashir is an example of Ezri regressing.

Since you keep insisting that Ezri should be a captain, then you never really understood Ezri's personality and you've been waifuing your own imaginary personality instead.

Prime fuckbait is a personality trait, right?

>DUKAT: Because they were blind, ignorant fools. If only they had cooperated with us, we could have turned their world into a paradise! From the moment we arrived on Bajor, it was clear that we were the superior race. But they couldn't accept that. They wanted to be treated as equals when they most certainly were not. Militarily, technologically, culturally, we were almost a century ahead of them in every way. We did not choose to be the superior race. Fate handed us our role. And it would've been so much easier on everyone if the Bajorans had simply accepted their role. But no, day after day they clustered in their temples and PRAYED for deliverance, and night after night they planted BOMBS outside of our HOMES. Pride. Stubborn, unyielding pride. From the servant girl that cleaned my quarters, to the condemned man toiling in a labour camp, to the terrorist skulking through the hills of Dahkur Province. They all wore their pride like some twisted badge of honor.
>SISKO: And you hated them for it.
>DUKAT: Of course I hated them! I hated everything ABOUT them! Their superstitions and their cries for sympathy, their treachery and their lies, their smug superiority and their stiff necked obstinacy, their earrings and their BROKEN, WRINKLED NOSES.
>SISKO: You should have killed them all, hmm?
>DUKAT: Yes! Yes! That's right, isn't it? I knew it! I've always known it! I should have killed EVERY last one of them. I should have turned their planet into a graveyard the likes of which the GALAXY had never SEEN!! ...I should have killed them ALL.

So what did Dukat do wrong exactly?

he didn't genocide all the Bajoran men and take on the women and breeding slaves. but that's the only thing he did wrong.

as breeding slaves* but you got my point.

>space jew

Who cares?

So the only things he did wrong were:
>not killing them all
>fucking Kai Winn

Everything else he literally did right.

Yeah, because we all know that Star Trek is real, right?

Dukat did nothing wrong aside from perhaps being too lenient with the Bajoran terrorists, and except when he accidentally got himself stuck on the station while the boobytraps were going off, and then when he tried to screw over a rival politician by separating that politician from his son, but then he accidentally left a trail of clues and Garak caught him, and maybe that one time he accidentally got that chick pregnant and didn't abort, and when his whole life was ruined when he forgot that the Prophets were omnipotent beings inside the wormhole, and one time he tried to convince Sisko that he was perfectly sane, and went about this task by talking to imaginary tulpas, also the whole becoming Space Satan thing might have been ill advised, and of course all the times when he cheated on his wife, and when he had to perform dishonest tricks on women (including Mama Major) to get them to sleep with him, and IMO when he tried to cheat in a game of kalevian montar with Odo.

But other than that, he did nothing wrong.

>Holopatterns easily dispersed by exposure to bullshit device
>Could be hacked by enemy
>Enemy holograms
>Vengeful 19th Century supervillians

Of course it isn't real, but "it was all a dream" and variations of that are the fucking stupidest plot developments in tv/movies

was anyone suprised he went after the only other regular Bajoran woman in the show? or is it more a case of fucking her brought about his downfall?

>tfw I liked Dukat/Winn plotline

Kek i love that this became a pasta

Actually, the people who are MAKING Discovery are the REAL racists.

Shatner does suck, tho. Fuck that jew.

Go for it, granny chaser.

Even though that's the actual truth, huh?

46 years old, still cute as fuck

Eww. Nasty.
I'll bet she smells funny, too.

Maybe future universe Kes is more up your alley

Holy fuck she took care of herself. Rare to see a woman at that age still easily fuckable.

Women past child bearing age = old smelly hags.