Is this any good?

>Is this any good?

Watched it earlier today
Kinda wish I didn't, waste of time
Boring, uninspired hollywood scifi

I'm checking online reviews...

Life
8/10

A top shelf B movie. Terrifying, Had me gripped right to the end.

It was pretty great as Spider-man prequel and Marvel's first R rated film. It shocked me when that post-credits scene obviously is leading into Spider-man: Homecoming. Did not see that coming

Awful. Blew all their budget on a-list actors and special effects but forgot to write a plot worth a shit

Sadly it is a better Alien movie than Covenant.

+reynolds
+ending
-everything else
best movie for drinking game: drink when something stupid happens

its the best torrent there is now but the movie was meh

I liked it, it was basic af...but it has this almost cruel edge that works pretty well.
It also the best Alien movie we had in years...suck it Ridley.

Not terrible. The ending is fucking excruciatingly predictable though so be ready for that.

I appreciate the realistic spacestation, but it's a really generic movie. Also how is that cover relevant to the movie in any way

firewall

>best movie for drinking game: drink when something stupid happens

I'll get you tried for attempted murder

ASA or Fortigate?

Is there a non-korean rip out anywhere?

ye webdl on rarbg

This

>Reynolds
>Funny, charismatic, astronaut with a mouth!
>Shove tentacles into his mouth

Fucking again?

it was shit but I watched it in a theatre full of negros which made it better

no, it's another crap made by $ony Pictures Entertainment

It would have been cool if they had actually treated it with the utmost security, and written the ways in which Calvin defeated said measures. Instead you're beating your head over why the hell they're doing this shit in the main structure. There would at the very least be a "fuck this" lever right outside that detaches the whole unit. They would have a nuke up there as a last resort. They would have been doing this shit in lunar orbit. My problem is that they wrote about stupid humans rather than an intelligent alien, made worse when they tried to pretend these astronauts were so fucking enlightened that they can't feel hatred for Calvin. Casual writing.

The ending was fucking lulzworthy. Not content with the amount of space in space, they still manage to crash the dropships into one another.