Are you going to watch Despicable Me 3 for these lil' guys? XDD

Are you going to watch Despicable Me 3 for these lil' guys? XDD

school was also easier back then as there was less overall material and it wasn't taught at the depth that we now understand things

Neither passed school.
They both joined the Army at a young age and got benefits which allowed my dad to become a cop without a diploma before the force enforced it.

Like father like faggot

My parents unironically share minion memes on facebook

You could also get a job out of highschool that pays the equivalent of $50k now, with union and benefits.

Based Diane

>"haha thanks Diane!"

Nah I finished school and I never found a career like my dad.

Post the one where the mom spreads her asshole and says explore this wasteland

why do people want to label themselves as a thing without actually being the thing

>enjoy the picture, david
What did she mean by this?

Bubble wrap is such a fucking meme. Nobody sincerely enjoys it

>DianeEvisceratesAtheism.jpg

this

people have a higher iq now despite what idiots like alex jones tell you. t

thanks diane

I pop every single one.

You could also buy and own a house as well as have a family of 2.5 kids on that money too.

no child left behind hadnt been implemented before .

they didnt have student loans either so you actually had to know your shit to attend and finish college.

I name you a liar

google isn't even reliable anymore. they munge and outright hide results they don't want you to see

literally Sup Forums

>look at me look at me look at me
People are encouraged to be as narcissistic as possible on social media, it's sickening.
They used to have shame.

this is pretty dark grandma

The minion doesn't even look insulted.

>angry antisocial people online getting mad at normal, happy people

There's something ironic about this and the people who share it.

skin peeling is better

I feel you man. i'm studying Physics, and I have 2k word textbooks about Chem & Programming. 4k word Textbooks about Math & Physics. And that's the first year...

Most people who constantly bitch about stupidity are usually stupid, or have a worst character flaw, themselves and are trying to distract everybody from it

or perhaps college wasn't meant for brainlets who cant read 20 pages every day.

fucking sick

Let me guess, American "Engineer"? Here Semesters are just three months, and we get our books 2 months before the finals. So yeah, it's not a case of "le brainlets, lel".

Wow, it's almost like 99% of the world are unintelligent peons being controlled by the elite to do things!

You're blowing my mind here OP!

no don't, that doesn't help with eczema, just run water over it and increase the heat slowly until it is just at the point where the heat stops the itching then put moisturizer

should be good for 4-8 hours then when it starts to itch wash with warm water and moisturize again before it gets worse, keep doing this even after the skin is healed which can take 2 weeks

let me guess, student loan retard that thinks he deserves to be in college.

now watch as others have no problem reading every day and your dumbass shitposts on Sup Forums and fails miserably.

What's sadder, the people that post these, or the one user who went to go save them all so he could circlejerk with his sad little buttbuddies on Sup Forums?

No loans needed here Amerifat (shitposting on Sup Forums), Unis are free. You just have to be good enough to get in. No "muh social groups" shit, just grades.

that's huy ngo before he got some kind of autoimmune injections, and that's not eczema, it's psoriasis so he has to remove the skin since psoriasis makes your skin regenerate like 10x too fast

lol you showed him
*tips fedora*

It seems like every time I use google their logo is changed to celebrate some brown person nobody has ever heard of.

jesus christ what the fuck happened to his leg?

>Unis are free.
feel free to name which uni you go to.

I bet you wont.

>giving info on Sup Forums
>to impress other autists
>topkek.jpg

I remember seeing that image a few years ago and being disgusted, but I feel nothing now.

What went wrong?

>brainlet wont name it
>implying we can figure out anything based off of that alone
good try retard

WHAT THE FUCK

What a condescending fucking image that is. If I saw that shit on social media I would call out whoever posted it and call them a fucking bitch. Look at the smug minion too! One hand on his hip with a kind of half smile that says "yeah old people rock!" And "step aside youngsters, mom and dad got this!" Even though saying something like "me and the rest of my generation got through school without google" is probably the most important achievement that 50 year old women who's kids have forgotten about them can say to muster some kind of attention from a youthful generation that simply doesn't care about them anymore. Whoever made that meme should burn in hell forever. So fucking smug and annoying. Fuck you for posting it too OP. You're no better for circulating that peice of shit image.

>reading the textbook
lmao

good post

middle aged white women are the proliferators of this

pls post more minions so i can be the most popular guy on facebook

oh that sucks even worse, I hope they find the cure

I've seen some gore on here but this one really takes the cake

What is it user?

he's way better now which is good but also it sucks because no more skin peeling videos

Heeeelloooooooooooooooo reddit

Just a picture of a dog. ;)

Open or whole ;) jaja.

UNA

Because they want to feel special? Don't know.

They are fun for a while.

The awful dark ones are weren't posted by me. Neither were the one in OP or the religious one.

Fucking passive aggressive and irritating

You're just used to the horrors of the world and accept it.

It's like with ISIS videos and such. If anything the terrorists have lost on that front. Live leak has steeled me to all things virtually.

thanks pupper

School has always been basic shit though. (unless by school you actually mean college)

Maybe global average, but IQ among men in Norway has been on a steady decline since 1975

I really don't understand why the minions have to be in those ''relatable deep quotes''
They serve literally no purpose to the message. How did it start?

My nigga

This is facebook.

she meant for him to vigorously masturbate to the picture. what other meaning could one take from that

>you will never hear gy!be in a kino's soundtrack

F#A# Infinity is basically a post-apocalypse film in the form of music.

Okay, this one i can get behind!

Im always telling people, DONT talk to me until Ive had my morning coffee xD !!

what

i want you to explain to me why people brag about being addicted to a drug they can't function without

it's not a problem to use or need drugs but nobody brags about needing sleeping pills or pain medication