HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Seriously, this should be a bannable offense

whys that? this movie is going to flop so hard its hillarious

>2017
>people still watch this shit

JUST dance

>star wars
>floping

Stop being retarded...you know Very well they could lauch a star wars movie that consists of yoga taking a dump for two hours and it will give millions

Rogue one was a pile of donkey droppings and it still made almost a billion

Adam Driver as the villain was a mistake. Completely non-threatening emo kid.

youre wrong, after the dust settled from tfa people realize how awful the new reboots were. seriously, every review of tfa has been negative and downright hateful, especialy towards rey and her mary sue-ness

It is completely fucking shocking how normies can possibly like this shit. I literally cannot believe it.

Wtf is phantom still working for the empire???

nice try but rouge one was actually good , since the main characters were not invincible, master of all trades

>dude, brianna darth is cool in game of thrones, let's put her in the movie! lmao

bitch reminds me of ashka

Kylo Ren is my favorite villain in star wars.

Can't wait for TLJ. I hope It's the new Empire Strikes Back. I don't even care if it's a carbon copy as they say. That didn't bother with TFA. Nothing wrong with keeping it simple like the originals.

Wait, Phasma survived the explosion?
Is that really her without the helmet?

Should've kept the helmet on.

No, it was shit.

Phasma singlehandely destroyed the whole planet and here she is working as nothing happended.
Women never accept responsabilities.

You're shit.
Rogue One > TFA

Yeah. She had plenty of time to get out of the garbage disposal and evacuate.

The main characters also had less personality than video game characters from the 1980s

I rate Rogue One the worst star wars movie. However, I rate TFA above all the prequels.

The trailers for the old republic are god tier.

It won't come close to TFA but it definitely won't flop

Both of them are complete shit. It's nonsense to compare it.

>video game meaningless garbage
>god tier

Bioware is the worst thing that ever happened to star wars minus maybe kotor 1.

youre right dude, they should have added quips at the end of every dialogue so capeshit fans like yourself can assume they have a personality

This. I think it's not even how bad the movie is itself that keeps bringing me back to these threads, but the fact that people actually take the time to defend it.

solid shit > wet shit

Rogue one was actually fucking good

The force awakens is rehashing the death star plot AGAIN with a bunch of nobodies and a mary sue with darth CUT MY LIFE TO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT as the antagonist while roping in the old actors to pander to fans

It's called movies that are fun, faggot.

TFA is good. I hate all capeshit. Only underage fags call star wars cape shit.

D E L U S I O N A L

You think any normie is aware or cares about this? You think any normie is aware of the term "Mary Sue"?
And the autistic Star Wars fans defend everything to death, as shown in the recent Star Wars Celebration.

Face it, the movie is out in half a year and you're already too late to change anything, it could be shit on screen for 2 hours and it will get 1.5 billion box office easily.
I bet that even half of the posters in this very thread shitting on it will go see it on opening week.

>complains about death star plot
>praises film that is all about the death star AND weakens Luke's importance in ANH

Rogue One fanboys lack any logic

What are we laughing at here exactly?

It's a decent promo photo, the costume design is flawless.
Yes Kylo's scar could've been bigger and Phasma's character was atrocious in TFA but I'm sure that's not why you are laughing at it.

ofc im going to go see it opening week, that doesnt mean im going to like it.

just because you buy a ticket to see a movie doesnt instantly make the movie good..ive bought tickets to movies which turned out to be shit, like TFA for example.

Nope, you are just jaded and going off of Sup Forums and youtube comment bias. It's the no life fags that are butt hurt about their expectations that are a vocal minority. Majority of star wars fans like it. Bunch of faggots with group think mentality that can't think for themselves. "oh shit the hipsters say its bad, I have to spam mary sue and carbon copy buzz words to feel like my opinion is validated among a small minority on the internet."
Nah man, people who bitch and moan and cry all day about it are delusional.

>It's the no life fags that are butt hurt about their expectations that are a vocal minority
you realize the "vocal minority" as you put it, are also the ones that got trump elected as president right?
dont discredit us

what? it's a terrible photo. the positioning of characters is awkward and they didn't even bother to hide the fact they're in a studio. maybe it's the trendy thing to do now but it makes no sense for sci-fi characters to be standing in a 21st century photo studio for a promo shoot.

Bioware doesn't make the trailers, retard.

That's a dumb comment. Majority of America got Trump elected. I voted for Trump. What does that have to do with me liking the force awakens? Holy shit you need to wake the fuck up. There are more people out there than a bunch of nerdy fags on Sup Forums. A lot of people i fucking hate voted for Trump. We have nothing in common just because we voted.

Disney executives: "we better make sure to include women and minorities in main roles to increase viewership!"

>now
they've been doing promo shots like this for decades you fucking underage

>I don't like TFA
>I like DTJ
>Therefore TFA is shit and DTJ is god

Captcha: Downs Garfield
kek

Who cares what your opinion is, what matters is that you give your money to Disney and you're doing exactly that

Nah it's yet another reference to the originals trilogy. That's what hat I ta promotional pics look like

Why is fasma still around after completely fucking over star killer base. She was complaining about Finn, but she did more damage than he ever will.

Worse than Rogue One and the prequels.

He isn't even looking at them. Good job CGI guy.

Nothing makes me want to watch a film less, and I'm female.

THIS

what the fuck were they thinking?

they pandered to the sjw's and not only added in minorities but they made them ugly as well...
bioware did the same shit with mass effect andromeda and look how that turned out.. mass effect franchise is finished and the entire team was fired

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Not really taking sides in this but a majority of Americans did not vote for Trump. The majority didn't vote at all because American voting institutions suck, and Trump got less overall votes than Hillary. He got the EC, that's what counts.

Fuck you, the one on the right literally turned traitor over a blaster in the face and got the entire station murdered. Jesus Christ what a laughable shit story.

>the costume design is flawless.
nah they all look pretty plain

I expected no other opinion from an autist who can't event spell "rogue".

I hope she becomes a badass like they advertise her, and not become a shitty Boba Fett wannabe and never does anything on screen.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

I see it and double it

>hire Oscar Isaac
>put him in a bit role

Biggest mistake of the first movie (and there were plenty)

Well I heard they were gonna kill him off originally.

Boba Fett did pretty much nothing though

So she was female boba fett, basically

Maybe in the next trilogy 10 to 15 years from now.

That's what I meant.
He didn't do anything.
And that's what it seems Phasma is turning out to be like.
Looks cool, doesn't talk a lot, marketed as a badass, but never does anything.

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

brave, heroic minorities fighting against the evil imperialist white people :^)

>marketed as a badass, but never does anything
Read the comics and books and play the videogames, goy

that's some good cosplay there. even found people who look like the actors

Patrician Ranking coming through

III > IV = V > I = VI > II > VII > RO

just because it was not as obvious as in ep 7 don't delude yourself into thinking they were not too skilled and just because they died don't delude yourself into thinking it was a well structured story

If you read my initial post.

>on screen

boba fett was the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy
he also went toe to toe with darth vader and held his own, they both have a mutual respect for eachother.

Ep 3 and 2 are better than TFA

AotC was really bad.

not canon, neither should it have been originally

t. nostalgia fueled 90s kid brainlet

Why does hex look sick? also who the fuck does cholo ren think he is, pulling CIAs power stance

Rouge 1 was a fucken masterpeace dammit

the empire was intentionally supposed to not have any women...

TFA has shit writing.
The prequels have shit everything (except sound and world building)

Casting only brits was a mistake.

5>1>6>3>4>>RO>2>7

>they should have added quips at the end of every dialogue
If when someone says "personality" you immediately think of quips, you have the mental age of a 6 year old

And I am pretty sure you are likely 16

really? i thought they wouldnt allow any blacks since they are literal nazis

Nope. TFA better than all the prequels. Yes I like the prequels too.

prequels have more important events. structure was okish and the sound was good.

TFA is good, but the main protagonists are have too many wildly unbelievable traits, progression, and character interactions.

I have a very important penis

pleb

when did you ever see an empire aligned woman on any empire ship ever, it's part of the whole death cult aesthetic

>ugly peoples are mean

THIS
the action was good but the characters SUCKED.
at the very beginning of the movie i was already questioning how retarded/contradciting the black guy was. i mean, he was against his "brothers" being killed and seemed to be against killing in general, yet he had no problem killing them during his escape of the death star... seriously, did no one else realize that?

>Star Wars
>ever flopping
>ever

There's a whole faux-nerd culture surrounding it. Disney shoves millions and millions into it and the merch.

It's the most bankable thing out there. When capeshit is dead and in a grave there will still be fucking Star Wars movies making money.

Except that's what they did? The stupid fucking robot

To add if it eventuates that Rey didn't have any brainwashed force training before TFA it makes it that much shitter.

I disagree. I believed all the characters and I think TFA has some of the best character writing out of all the star wars movies.

Yep. After episode 9 they will take several year hiatus so that it doesn't get stale.

He wasn't against killing in general, you retard, he was against the execution of innocent people begging for their lives

the Stormtroopers were trying to kill him, what was he supposed to do?

Least threatening looking villains ever?

Wait... that pose. Could it be?