That's a cute outfit did your gay husband make it for you?

>that's a cute outfit did your gay husband make it for you?
It was a little redundantas we could have already guessed that if bonesaw McGraw had a husband he would in fact be a homosexual, but it needed to be said to set the tone for the rest of the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13104532
youtu.be/vmDDOFXSgAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Gay husband

As opposed to his straight husband?

He was denying bonesaw's (and his husband's_ right to gender identity.

This!
Unless Spider-Man did in fact have a feminine penis. Which of course would change everything.

It was a different time

Maybe Bonesaw married a man for the tax benefits

>It was a little redundantas we could have already guessed that if bonesaw McGraw had a husband he would in fact be a homosexual

Only if you're some kind of bigoted pleb who immediately assumed Bonesaw's gender.

In one stroke Raimi let's us know that Bonesaw does in fact identify as a male, that he is in a loving relationship with another man and that Spider-Man uses his homophobia as a defense mechanism to deal with the stress of combat.

kek

Trips, And an excellent explanation? WOW!

>Sorry I'm late, I had to take these cranberries from some welfare nigger trying to buy it with an EBT card

Raimi went a little too far with that line. Some people walked out of the theater.

Funnily enough it was only a few white people who walked out at mine, I had an audience mostly full of blacks and they all laughed uproariously at that scene while yelling things like 'AYUH THAT HOW IT IS'

Screen capped.

Thanks Lucifer, that's pretty insightful

Watch it Jameson

>Peter, fight back! Snap out of it!
>I... can't! Some vile kike sorcerer put a hex on me and stole my bank account!

While controversial, it made sense within the plot.

>Checked

But check these dubs

>a black president..?!

10/10

i remmeber seeing this in theatres and none of these lines actually happened lol

>negroes in MY country club? papa osborn wouldn't let one of those damn porch monkeys within a mile of a 5-iron

Report to your nearest Kino Inquisitor to see the proper version

>if I see that Jew nose poking around the office again I'll skin you alive
jesus!!

>"you know, I'm quite fond of making pelvic bone ash trays from dead Jews, myself"

>...unless it was to send an uppity coon to go meet Emmett Till.
>That's right Peter, to keep our daughters and mothers safe, about once a month we'd find the biggest, strongest buck in Harlem and let that jungle bunny have it until his face looked something you'd find in a trash can in Planned Parenthood.
>...which, coincidentally Peter, is where you will find the doctors named on that list I gave you. Make it ugly, make it sensational, and make your way down that list until those hooknosed Jesus killers learn to only provide their sinful services to shitskins and mudsharks!

Kind of at a loss at what Raimi meant by this?Was he being ironic?

The worst part was that the entire monologue was ad-libbed by Defoe, and Raimi didn't only let it happen but actively encouraged him to keep going. It's all in the director's commentary.

This is the most fun tv meme right now anout my fav superhero, too

Like the best memes, it's elegance is in its simplicity

So, why did Spiderman let Mary-Jane get brutally gang raped in that dark rainy alley? I mean the cinematography was great and you could tell Raimi really poured his soul into that scene but I don't feel it added much to the plot seeing as it took up a full 88 minutes and is never mentioned again. Apparently they had to cut it short for the DVD release and made Spiderman save her, can anyone confirm that?

strawpoll.me/13104532

>I like killing Jews, it makes me happy

I thought Spiderman 3 was supposed to be the most tame?

We can't assume Bonesaw's gender

isnt he a jew himself irl?

>asking which superhero is the best
>in a spiderman thread

worst eddie brock ever. tom hardy is going to be mumble kino in his venom movie.

>no wonder woman
>no female super heros at all
yeah, fuck you and fuck off

>And when the borderline is tau equals zero, the eigenvalues are? Someone, please!
>13% professor!
>Excellent work Parker! It's truly remarkable to think about.... only 13% and yet it accounts for 50% of all errors. You would want to remove something that problematic, wouldn't you Parker? As the brightest minds of our community, it is our burden to see fit that these errors are reduced to null..... and the sooner the better

>Peter, look. You're changing. I know. I went through exactly the same thing at your age. Even I felt like my dick would explode if I couldn't stick it inside some warm hole. Any hole, really. Sometimes I'd think about bending over the Spanish teacher and raping that wetback so hard I'd learn the language through osmosis

Geeze, no wonder Peter turned out to be such a psychopath in SM3.

i didn't understand this line while watching the movie

but now when i read between the lines jesus christ how did they get away with this

Damn, Satan, you don't have to come off as so correct.

>not having a straight husband(female)

>"I know my ass is sweet but you can't have any of it you fucking faggot!!!"

How did Raimi get away with it?!? A different time I suppose....!!!FACT!!!

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

>He thinks it's a meme
Raimi posting is light years ahead of baneposting

>you will never be this triggered

>"Yo, MJ, show me your tits because since we know you're a white trash whore who gave up your mouth, cunt and anal cherry to Flash Thompson, the second you're out of school you'll head to LA to become an actress and end up on BLACKED.COM taking nigger cock at both ends. Now show me those sugar tits you filthy fucking slut!"

I was surprised that Raimi had hired Harmony (Kids) Korine to script Spider-man but you could tell that Raimi made the right choice because it really captured what being a teen in New York circa 2002 was really like!!!FACT!!!

GOOD pasta

>trying this hard
raimiposting is supposed to come naturally, unlike faggots

>"I'm not Rosa Parks, so you bitch niggers better make room or Imma unload this 9mm in your face like I busted my nut in your momma's mouths last night, so MOVE FAGGOTS!!!"

I was really shocked that Raimi went that far!!!FACT!!!

When you take it out of context like this it does seem a little out there, but I don't think the story could have progressed without it

I thought it was brave that Raimi had Parker and MJ fuck on the graves of dead Jews at the end.

>Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility to rid the world of Jews, just as Hitler did." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man.

haha we pretend spiderman said edgy things that weren't actually said in the movie i get it

saving these for the 'ddit

I watched this scene the other day and it blew me away, I hadn't realized it was the same actor. It kind of seems obvious now though.

Indeed and it added deeper layers to Parker's persona. But it paid off later when Spider-man dropped Woody Allen from the New York Stock Exchange with a web noose around his neck and his pants around his ankles with "KIKE PEDO" carved into his forehead! You couldn't get away with that shit today!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/vmDDOFXSgAs

you're trying too hard, you redditor fuck

>He knows a kike when he sees one. Too few characters out there, sneaking around like that, saving pennies like me. And Lord knows, kids like Henry need a rabbi. Courageous, selfish rodents. Stealing from all of us. Everybody hates jews. People walk away from them, avoid them, scream anti semitic slurs. And years later, they'll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the hook nose who taught them how to hold on to all their money. I believe there's a hook nosed rat in all of us, that keeps us greedy, gives us strength, makes us untrustworthy, and finally allows us to die wealthy, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and hoard things we want the most. Even our dreams.

Why did aunt may say this?

>I believe there's an Aryan in all of us. One that keeps us steady and do what's right by ridding the world of the Jew menace."

BANG!!! Aunt May drops the fucking truth bomb that helps Peter regain his potency after JJ Jameson (otherwise known as Jewy Jewish Jew at the gay bath houses he frequents) tries to tear him down for not monetizing his superpowers while he is now able to free MJ from the clutches of the Tentacled Arab! Peter realized that both have the same weakness and defeats them with a tanker truck of bacon fat that he hurls at them, causing both to dissolve into a black puddle of putrescent slime, the true form of Arabs and Jews!!!FACT!!!

Christ dude, consider killing yourself for the betterment of this board. Your posts fucking suck.

>the 'ddit

That was an alternative take and they apparently improv'ed the scene which is why they had 137 variations of the theme that Aunt May was trying to convey to Peter!!!FACT!!!

kill yourself

Raimi is the most underrated director of all time

>"I saw in your ad that you were looking for 'Germanic Grannies' for some bestiality video work. I have no choice because I was Jewed out of Uncle Ben's insurance because in the fine print it said that the amount paid out was based upon which ethnic group was responsible for his death. He was killed by some wop faggot and since Italians are worthless, so was Ben's policy."

I didn't know Raimi was capable of such sensitivity by showing Aunt May in the darkest hour!!!FACT!!!

holy kek

>Wear the coal, pay the toll
Christ

>Mr. Aziz, I'm pizza time
>Uh...you don't get to be late

Tax breaks are tempting and woman can't be trusted

That's a big wall of text

>spaces between paragraphs
I wonder who is behind this post

That's what made it so confusing

>don't worry, no charge for them
While a really powerful scene without a doubt, did we really need to see the graphic rape afterwards? I mean I can enjoy a good rape scene as much as the next guy but did they really have to include the dogs in it? Felt a little out of place i m h o.

I know, right, I mean, who else would be brave enough to have Peter Parker prolapse the anus of his landlords daughter just after she had a septic abortion in a back alley clinic that sold the fetuses to the Chinese restaurant next door!?! Raimi, what a fucking genius!!!FACT!!!

I disagree that the dogs were necessary otherwise it would have been a vanilla rape scene and wouldn't have the level of degeneracy that gives it mythic resonance!!!FACT!!!

Can someone please post the picture of Uncle Ben and Peter in the car with the World Trade Center in the background?

I have to say that I was disappointed that Raimi cut the scene from Spider-man 2 where Peter regains his vitality by seeing old film footage of Uncle Ben and Aunt May when they were working together at Auschwitz which is where they first met and consummated their love and documented it on film because they thought that future Reich historians would look back on that time as the moment when Germany finally turned the tide against the Jew menace!!!FACT!!!

>I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me
every time

Tfw im not even racist

Holy man I'm actually laughing out loud at this