Rocket Raccoon appreciation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Gvx4hDK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice get

Rocket Raccoon is my favorite character. He was so cute in that Forrest scene

He's so fucking cute. Came a long way since guardians 1

Stand-alone film when?

Soon, hopefully. We will probably get some badass moments in infinity war at least.

Didn't realize how forgettable this flick was until I noticed this thread, remembered it's only been a month, and can only remember the broad strokes of what the actual Guardians did, I only remember Ego's and Mantis' roles.

Thanks for reminding me about your worthless input no one asked for.

He is pretty cute.

Die slowly

I already am

Did they add a bunch of extra white to his face since the first movie? He was so plain and brown in the first movie, like they were afraid of making him too cartoony

wasted get. nys.

Top left is first gen,
Right is current gen,
Bottom left is next gen

GIVE IT UP
This is Wonder Woman country

>only a month
It's been a week for me and I already forgot

Of all the things to be grateful for, I am grateful to not be a DC cuck

Guardians 2 was capekino and was the first Marvel movie to legitimately feel like a comicbook.

It was unironically fun.

>That Awkward Moment

What is this fucking 2014?

Friendly reminder that Mantis is best girl

I want to ____ that racoon!

wait she is a girl?

I thought drax was just a homosexual

t.doesn't read comics

My favorite is the one on the right.

he is totally kissable

if he is so great then why does he look so crazy?

literally trash tier

I saw it two days ago and I can't even remember it. All I remember is that they ruined Drax, who was my favorite from the first one.

seek help

Oh shit, I already forgot.

Rocket is okay, but he seems mentally unstable.

Quality quads my dude

Rocket is my husbando!!!

Sorry, bud.

I'm rockets husbando.

Fucking pents

Hmm I guess you're right

fite me, my man!

is that squirrel girl?

You don't wanna fight me.

Hey guys! A group of friends and I put together a GotG Discord server. It's a place to discus guardians of the Galaxy and just hang out with like minded folks

discord.gg/Gvx4hDK

I crush you little man

Whatever happened to his gun though, doesn't really get addressed in the film, did it get rekt on Xandar?

somewhere I read online he sold it to some market and got a new one?

idk really

here's a higher quality

Ah, crisper Rocket images are always guud

Shame, his old gun was damn cool, new one doesn't seem as good.

I mean it's not as cool as the original, but it's pretty good.

I'm a fan of the whole folding guns thing on account of him being small

Reddit cancer

How boring and hollow is your life my friend?
It's OK to have fun you know

Ah well, can't always pick and choose your guns though. Sometimes you gotta go with what you got.

What's your favorite thing about Rocket?

Die furry scum.

I like how he is relatable, and cute yet a badass who is really good with engineering and loves to shoot people and steal.

He looks like Jesus

True, the best scenes for me in that movie were Southern Nights and Come a little bit closer, both were him using what he had.

He's dangerous and cute, plus a tech head!
The scientists made him more like a biped, you think they gave him better junk in their "experiments"?

Yeah! he was such a badass in the woods. The spaceship pairup with yondu and song remix was amazing

I Wanna Kiss Rocket!!!

Same

It's really amazing how Disney turned a forgotten comic book character into one of their major mascots in such a short time.

Guardians of Galaxy is not fun

>Rockets face when sitting on my dicc ;)

Leave my husbando alone

There are people out there who still haven't seen the best film of this year

I haven't seen either of them, could I get a quick rundown?

torrent in fairly good quality when

I'm scared to pirate movies. Don't normalfags get arrested all the time for that stuff?

No but I recommend you go and watch it.

I can provide the first movie if you can't afford to see it

honestly his character was really fucking unlikable in 2. I loved the flick overall but goddamn were they forcing the "we need an in-team conflict so we're going to make someone act really fucking irrationally to start shit and then have a small arc throughout the movie that results in them realizing the power of friendship and teamwork" angle

Still can't get the eyes to not look like shit i see.

negro are you serious

I only saw the first one but it was really boring, full of capeshit cliches, and the humor just wasn't there for me. It's really nothing special.

Probably not until August

Second one is funnier. First movie is all so serious but good.

wtf drax was the best part of 2. sure they flanderized him hard but he was entertaining as fuck

no no, a FUN comic book not a grimdark frank miller kevin smith comic book that has forced rape and "dark" humor in it

Rocket and Groot try getting a human bounty, get arrested
find out this orb the human is carrying is worth a lot of money
break out of jail
go to sell it
orb is a superweapon
human keeps it
some evil guy who wants it turns up
they run
human gets captured by old frienimies
groot guilt trips Rocket into saving them
save human and humans lady friend
Rockets new friends guilt trip him into helping them get the orb back
The battle starts, human goes to confront baddie
it doesn't go well
Rocket kamikazi's into baddie, saving the day

authorities do not have the time or resources to track down and prosescute every person that pirates movies, games, or especially music

literally everybody does it dude

Will GotG3 survive the curse of the 3's?

Rocket is a qt.

I wanna give him a smooch.

What the hell do you think you people are posting here?

well, thank you.

If they even survive the infinity war

I have faith in Gunn, he said he'd only do 2 if Disney/Marvel let him do what he wants and then said he'd only return for 3 if he was happy with 2 and the studio.
He's now signed on to do 3 and is already getting a draft together using infinity war as a springboard.

Considering how much he loves GotG I'm confident in 3

Don't forget, there's going to be a standalone Rocket film too. These next five years are going to be so fucking great. Glad James Gunn came into the MCU.

Wew wat, there any actual plans for it
That'd kick ass

Thank you for this.

No current plans but I am going to keep saying it until it happens.

And if it doesn't, that's okay too.

I for one would love to see it even if it isn't until the end of 2020s and James Gunn has had a reasonable break

Fair, I remember Gunn saying he'd like a Rocket movie, maybe one day.
Still, if we get 3 solid guardians movies, plus Avengers 3 and maybe 4 of Rocket content, I'm happy!

He's an emotionally broken sociopath and with good reason. Only at the end of 2 does he realize he can actually be part of this family, his self worth is so low he thought he didn't deserve it before. And he acts like a cunt because he's pushing people away without realizing it. Virtually every person he's ever met has hurt him or belittled him, of course he's not well adjusted.

Yeah that's what I'm saying!

I'm grateful for what we've got so far, anymore is just super.

I really have to wonder if he will be a changed character or not in the next film. I want to believe he changed but I feel like he will end up going back to his own way as he takes the guilt that he was responsible for yondus death

Either way, it's going to be sad to see the guardians split. I wonder how things are gonna be between gamora and starlord after the team disbands

chaotic neutral?

or chaotic good

This movie was a pile of dogshit.

Just fucking audience bait with no filler

he doesn't appear to know what a raccoon is

movie where they go to earth and rocket sees real raccoons and trys to understand them FUCKING WHEN??

i get it, it just felt a little forced and irrational

he's not crazy -- he has rage about how he was experimented with -- he sorta like wolverine except he's a racoon

damn, imagine if he had the same exoskeleton too

>my nipples are sensitive
That was his introduction and for the rest of the flick he was a nonstop "comedy" act. Him being flanderized was exactly the problem.

Him laughing every second wasn't grating? I guess I'm jaded.

go on then. if you're still here.

Quite a lot of his skeleton is augmented with cybernetics. This makes him much stronger than he has any right to be and at least somewhat tougher, since he took some hits in 1 that would hurt or kill a real raccoon and bounced right back.

You okay with a mega link?

Closer to chaotic good, seeing as he was willing to stay behind to save quill and sacrifice his own life

sure

He's also intensely loyal to the group and his friends since he risked his life to save them, attacked Ronan out of pure rage when Groot went down and instantly went to their aid in 2 when he suspected they were in trouble. And he build a no-delay switch into his bomb, presumably in case he needed to sacrifice himself.

>And he build a no-delay switch into his bomb, presumably in case he needed to sacrifice himself.
No, that was just a spare detonator he had packed with him. In order to complete the circuit it had to be wired.

I honestly don't understand how batteries were able to be used as explosives. Kinda a stretch

okay it's uploading, you may need to check back later

Post cute glare, you know the one