Is Sup Forums ready for the return of Snyder-Kino?

Is Sup Forums ready for the return of Snyder-Kino?
It should keep the momentum in DCEU post-Wonder Woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ld2nWfIap2k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When's it come out again?

Early November

When do you come out, homo?

When your mom picks me up from my house.

Fan art?

Fan art for sure.

>tfw when the "comic book fans" start screaming about Darkseid being a rip off of Thanos
>tfw I will be forced to gun them down

>Snyder-Kino
>Joss Whedon is directing it because Snyder stepped down

kek

Whedon is finishing it. Snyder did All the heavy lifting already.

I'm fucking ready.

From watching Wonder Woman, I'm reasonably sure we just found out that not only were the Amazons created to fight the New Gods in the past, but the gods themselves actually took the field.

We're getting it all, lads. We're getting it all.

zack's got great taste

Indeed.

Excalibur is a goddam masterpiece. I even think he borrows from it in subtle ways, like the concept of the gods/magic being a force that more or less went to sleep.

I don't know if we'll get explicit exposition on it, but I'm pretty certain that part of what Lex found out that unbalanced him somewhat was that the metahumans aren't the basis of the myths. The "myths" were real, metahumans are echoes of them.

>film taste of a redditor

I expect Steppenwolf to be on the level of Zod in greatness. I am not sure Snyder will get a chance to do Darkseid.

Hinds will fucking kill it. This man's incapable of not giving fantastic performances. I was even glad to hear that he's "humanized" enough to be a war-weary functionary of Darkseid. I hope he runs with that. It would be very nice to see a cape villain who looks on the heroes' resistance as arrogance instead of something they're actively afraid of. I want to see him slowly transition from boredom to rage.

youtube.com/watch?v=ld2nWfIap2k

Fill me in bros does this mean i might see Zeus throw thunderbolts at Darkseid through the lens of Snyder-kino?

That's exactly what I mean.

Holy fugg bring it on

>Tfw DCEU films slow to a crawl after JL

After JL the only other film in production is Aquaman

How long would it theoretically take to film and get a DC film out for the first half of 2018?

>After JL the only other film in production is Aquaman
Gotham City Sirens starts filming this summer. Have had actors and actresses teasing roles in that superhero movie specifically for months. Expect news at Comic Con.

DCHADS UNITE

I'm also willing to bet that that battle took place on pre-Cataclysm Atlantis.

NONE OF US ARE WHITE

I hope it's out by next year 2bh

FORWARD, BROTHERS

MY WIFE'S DAUGHTER COMMITTED SUICIDE

>I’ve decided to take a step back from the movie to be with my family, be with my kids, who really need me. They are all having a hard time. *I’m* having a hard time

J-Jesus Christ...

It would take delaying Justice League. It's just not possible to start a new film and get it out within a year.

Dang.

It's a goddamn shame, really.

Aquaman was delayed from September (I think) to December, although production is on track, so I guess theoretically they could move it back to October.

It just seems like a mistake to have Justice League in November 2017, then nothing until December 2018.

I feel so bad for them.

Maybe he should've stopped reading children's books and actually raised his children

>It just seems like a mistake to have Justice League in November 2017, then nothing until December 2018.
The MCU had 1 year breaks a few times, but I don't think time is on DC's side

>IM > Hulk
>IM2 > Thor
>Avengers > IM3
>Antman > Civil War

We might not get any comsidering Aquaman is already in filming and comes out late 2018, which means any other film to be produced after Aquaman would necessarily come out until 2019. Could be a good thing though, as Fox and Marvel are releasing three movies each, so anymore might cause burnout.

I mean, this movies are released all over the world and non whites are obviously the majority so it only makes sense that many non whites would like these movies.

Yeah seems like Batman, SS2 or GSS is our best bet early 2019

The biggest criticsm against Snyder is that he doesn't know the characters so wouldn't that mean that he doesn't read a lot of children's books.

If you want to be anal, Snyder can't even read because he's dicks lex sick

His haters can't even keep their stories straight.

>blaming an adult's suicide to their parents

fucking millenials

topkek

>doesn't know English
Fucking reddit spacing