Was this a forced meme? I don't see it around anymore

Was this a forced meme? I don't see it around anymore.

Also, Stephen Colbert thread. What do you guys think of his show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ#t=5m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=A-HUbdEAxo8#t=1m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stephen Colbert LOSES IT live on TV and gets really mad over TWO SCOOPS of Ice Cream
youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ#t=5m48s
Five minutes and forty eight seconds in

He doesn't sound mad, let alone really mad.
Also, the picture of him being angry is taken from him impersonating Alex Jones' facial expressions.

>Was this a forced meme?
Yes

>This is what Sup Forumstards consider getting mad
So delusional

SCUMPFHT

>Was this a forced meme?

No, but get ready to be called ShariaBlue for saying so

>Also, the picture of him being angry is taken from him impersonating Alex Jones' facial expressions.
True
youtube.com/watch?v=A-HUbdEAxo8#t=1m
One minute in

Yes, it was reddit trying to force another meme.

Hmm...crossposting Sup Forumstards don't think it was being forced...how strange

I suspect it was Sup Forums
Oh, wait, I guess there's no difference nowadays

I do no care for his Anderson Cooper bukkake goggles.

I laughed whenever I saw it but couldnt be fucked to participate. It was a meme that didnt go anyway beyond its original premise

Sup Forums is just a the_donald colony now

Wow, look at FURIOUS he is

>Was this a forced meme?
Not at all. Some memes just have a short shelf life and burn out. The Bogdanoffs were lucky that HWNDU was going on to prop them up. Once that ended the meme died.

I think that's why the meme never worked with me It just wasn't minimally accurate and came across as right-wing damage control.

2 scoops

8 more years, cuck

I'm not American

ZLUMP

america owns the world chump

>Was this a forced meme? I don't see it around anymore.
Not forced, but it didn't have enough variety to last long. It was great fun while it lasted but by the 500th Glooberd Skunk it started to lose steam.

I never laughed at his shows, its more like news for someone who doesn't care about news.

>I'm not American
Quit reading right there.

wow, he really looks mad!
you are a great observer, user!

Colbert has been complete dogshit in anything after Colbert Report

>Glooberd Skunk

It's distressing that I know this is a play on "Donald Trump"

>laughing
>because of memes
18+

He was more tolerable when he was playing an ironic caricature of Bill O'Reily. Now that he's a "genuine" persona, he's kind of obnoxious. All of his recurring bits like Big Furry Hat, Confessions and Talking to God are fucking cringey and I fast-forward through them.

Even his interviews are usually shit.

SEETHING

>I don't see it around anymore
It may be forced but I see at least one or two BLUMPFALDKJFALKDJF threads a day

>ShariaBlue
i'm sorry sir but im going to have to give you a reddit ticket for being reddit outside of reddit your fee is 1 stinky dinky

It had it's time, but Cesar vs Labrador is the hot new thing

It will be around for as long as Trump is President and Colbert has a show devoted to Trump

>that passive-aggressive sarcasm
>mocks trump afterwards
>le small hand meme
>mocks him some more
Yeah, he's not screeching mad, but he is mad enough to be this petty

Is he trying to make fun of alex jones by saying he takes steroids?

BRONDALD DRUMPF

No
It died because Stewart became the new Cramer and said nigger
Then someone took a picture of them self holding trumps decapitated head and Colbert became irrelevant
These are wrong

Hmm...redditors think Sup Forums boards are isolated like subreddits...how strange

What clip is that particular picture from anyway?

>Quit reading right there
I should hope you stopped reading after reading the whole thing.
I mean, what else are you gonna do, read imaginary words in the blank spaces?

See:

Accurate to what? That he didn't yell BLOMPF on camera.

>Le this is wrong!!!!
Sad!

There's just more Reddit than Sup Forums on Sup Forums at this point and they still think its an angry political meme from Sup Forums.

TIL its pronounced "Cole Bear" and not "Cole Bert"

Colbert turning Late Night into the Colbert Report, set and all, is cringeworthy

cringe but funnier than le bog meme at least

DAMN, Colbert got a ass like THAT *rubs hands together*

>damage control
over what? getting two scoops?

*UUUUURRRRPPPPP*
BRIFFS NOT MY PRESIDENT MORTY
*BRRRAAAAP*

Be more Reddit. I'm not sure how, but do it.

*BRAAAAP*
ICE CREAM IS A SPECTRUM, MORTY, Y-YOU COULD BE ONE SCOOP OR TWO

SCRUNDO TUNT

Yeah he's a frog. American frog though

Another (dead) forced meme

ONLY ONE SCOOP FOR DRUMPF "HITLER" DRUMPFY

WHO THE FUCK IS CLAPPING? DID I HEAR ONE FUCKING CLAP? WHO THE FUCK JUST CLAPPED? THIS IS MY SHOW

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Just wait for the new season to start for real. All it'll take is one vaguely atheist quote from Rick and this board will explode.

I noticed your defense force also targeted Rick and Morty threads, I think its because you thought Sup Forums hated it for being atheist. Seeing you flail around because those were 100% trolling was hilarious.

TWO SCOOPS

it's not even going to be 4, sweetie

better start packing your bags now. it's time to let your country be run by competent professionals instead of whiny, thinskinned idiots

>responding in memes
Ebin xd

Except we know that Rick prays to God in one episode and the fucking Devil shows up in another.
Rick is an asshole, but that doesn't mean he's always right.

I'm glad this never became mainstream, redditors aren't funny and the second they get their hands on something they try way too hard and turn the entire thing into a shitty unfunny mess

*tips fedora*

Yeah, because he's a hypocrite like everyone else in the world at some point or another and would pray when nothing else works. Why do you think in that same instance once he gets the collar working he starts yelling "Yeah fuck you God!"

>He actually watches Retard and Moron

Embarrassing

EHHHHH??? YOU'VE NEVER SEEN TWO SCOOPS BEFORE?? WELL THAT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE IN DRUMPF'S AMERICA YA ONLY GET ONE SCOOP. W-WELL DON'T STARE SO MUCH IT'S EMBARRASSING BAKA

cringe

cringe

Right wing babies are more whiny than the SJWs they hate so much

so mad hilary lost please cry harder I love liberal tears

>He lets downies online actually form his own opinion instead of watching it and finding out for hinself

Pathetic

john oliver never said "because its 2016" either and colbert didnt do the drumpf name thing. its just absurdism.

That's hilarious considering all you guys do is bitch, moan, and cry over liberals, sjws, minorities, and whoever makes fun of Trump

HER TURN

>TWO GIRLS

Colbertposting is the hottest meme of the year. I feel sorry for all the butthurt libturds who will never be able to fully enjoy it

>everyone who makes fun of whiny Sup Forumstards MUST be a Hilary supporter

Holy kek, it's amazing how you don't see the hypocrisy. You're just as bad as feminists calling people misogynists for not agreeing with them

>he watches reddit and morty
Sad!
>it was her turn!
Sad!

John Oliver has said "Come on guys it's 2016" and 2017 multiple times. He's just never actually said "current year".

t. weekly viewer.

I'm not sure why the Drumpf thing got attributed to Colbert when that was ALSO John Oliver though.

Haha I wasn't even defending the show are you that retarded?

hey now what's this?

Yes this was a forced meme. Good to see it die after a couple months.

Cry little sweetie.

Literally wishing the president dead for having two scoops of ice cream. New low for the prince of Libtards.

Haha you just proved his point

hmm....newfag crossposter doesn't realize that boards have their own unique culture...unsurprising really

When did reddit get here?

it wasn't trying to be accurate, if you really couldn't grasp that after seeing one thread you must have a density rivaling celestial bodies

People like this deserve to be euthanized

About the time r/The_Donald started to migrate

Why does this meme make libshits so angry? It's funny

Keep chanting r/thedonald ad nauseum , it will change reality eventually.

Someone post the webm already, you know the one, its the only good thing about this meme

There's a strange new left that is obsessed with online culture and social media, completely deranged and detached from reality. Any real human would find it a sensible chuckle at worst.

Colbert is actually funny and better to make fun of. Oliver is a complete hack faggot bong.

>colbert says the punchline
>band nigger hits random keys

colbert used to be funny but not anymore

This is the most delusional part of the meme. The Sup Forums crossposters always insist that the only people who don't love this meme are 'butthurt libcucks' when anyone who has spent more than 6 months browsing Sup Forums can see it's just a natural reaction from incessant shitposting taking up tons of real estate on the catalog.

Because they're so used to getting their way with all the kike media they consume that brainwashes them all day. It's a shock to the system to be in an environment that isn't completely controlled by upboats and protection from dissenting opinions. It's why they usually stick on Reddit, but occasionally shit like Game of Thrones and Star Wars brings them here