WE

WE

Wrong board OP

good thread

you'd think they could at least harry potter.

>american education

would this make a good film?

Is Sup Forums pretending they read books now?

Of course not. The only thing Sup Forums reads is fake news.

On the slight chance you're not baiting, the problem is (as it always is) niggers, not American education. Go to a majority white state in the north and almost everyone is educated and literate.

>the absolute state of this board these past couple of years

its fucking comedy, its like Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums /x/ and /ck/ dumping ground at this point

lol niggers

WE WRONG BOARDS N SHEET

What sport is this?

That's what, 6 people? California has no black people anymore. The statistics would be closer to 90% for Mexicans in any other state but knowing California they probably administer those tests in Spanish.

You guys ever had to deal with niggers in your high school/college classes? They literally take twice as long to read a passage from the textbook as other kids. They can't pronounce half the words even at age 18. And they always say stupid shit when they have to answer the teacher. They literally don't belong in schools.

>he doesn't read Mein Kampf and The Diary of a Young Girl back to back for the kekes

>Sup Forums
>not the most literate board

all this kids-teens books ,with awful stories and cliches

and they all go like: look at me,I read. How smart I am right?

boo-hoo

there's nothing wrong with the american education system. niggers are just stupid.

Who is really surprised by this?

Fake news. Fuck off Nazis.

I am autistic and had straight Fs almost got held back multiple times but even I could read fiction at a high level. It's not that hard.

t. NIDF

don't you have a cousin to fuck, mayonnaise?

how the fuck do they get 16? would Jews really hire someone who did numbers like this?

The problem is coming from reddit. Yes most of reddit is great, but ever since the_donald the website has become toxic. We used to get good redditors here who would contribute and post their memes, but now all we get are the racist the_donald redditors.

Why would you even give kids an intentionally confusing problem?
There is no situation in the real world where there would be any ambiguity to that type of equation.

>2x2
>20/5
>4x4

It's 16

Y'ALL THROWING CONTRACTS AT ME

YOU KNOW THAT NIGGAS CANT READ

2+2=5 double plus good america

>not reading based Evola
kek

Nigga 2*2 = 4
5*4 = 20
20/20 = 1

Run it through a calculator if you need to.

The answer is 16 you fucking retard. Did you never take a math course ? You read from left to right, since all these operators have the same gravity, excluding the parentheses who are irrelevant here.

1 would be the result if it was

20 / ( 5 * 2 * 2)

see and he is of course american and wrong. brackets(parentheses) always come first

>You read from left to right

It's funny, because yesterday I asked my friend why black people can't seem to spell anything correctly.
Now I have an answer.

>don't you have a cousin to fuck
Please stop being so Islamophobic.

you guys are retarded, you do 20/5 first and not 5(4). Multiplication and division hold the same weight so you go left to right

Sup Forums.....
/poool/...
/POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL/!!!!!!!!!!!!