F*cking this, fight the white male patriarchy by giving your money to a multibillion dollar corporation, so based!

f*cking this, fight the white male patriarchy by giving your money to a multibillion dollar corporation, so based!

I thought the ACLU doesn't take political sides?

I hate America so much.

but isn't patty a white woman?

>woman of color

wat

>seeing Wonder Woman is a political act
Why can't we get 1 fucking DC movie without these wannabe revolutionary freaks running their mouths?

its hilarious that they are trying to push this angle. Honestly making this movie is a smart move for DC because after the previous negative entries into this movie universe and the PC culture that prevails among media and critics ensures a good review due to it being a female directed female starring movie.

Its even funnier because the movie itself has no real political message. If a fucking super hero movie.

Reminder.

literally the opposite Sup Forums, retards fighting over multibillonaries corporations

m-muh dc capekino

This is seriously the worst time to be alive. Every single fucking thing is assaulting your sensibilities with politics and agendas with absolutely no hint of subtlety. Just fucking constant.

Why cant anything just BE anymore? Why does everything need a goddamn message to it? It's like when i was in college being taught about all these classic novels and stories and how they have 57 interpretations and messages and im just thinking "Maybe the author just wanted to write a damn story."

>I-It's fine that Hollywood is a leftist cesspit
When will a conservative director make a great movie again?

Where's the popular vote in that, user?

And in response to your response, where's the proof?

@83571383

Electoral college is what matters sweetie. You lost and you can never change that. You're a loser.

>want to watch for muh israelifu
>don't want to support these idiots

>woman of color

It's a systematic eradication of the concept of myth. Modern post-modernism is inherently totalitarian. The only thing it detests more than spirituality is freedom.

Probably looked up the director's name, saw it was Patty Jenkins which sounds pretty niggerish, and made the assumption she was black.

DO IT FOR HER

Meanwhile you can make a very strong argument that Steve Rogers is the real hero of the film

But that's none of my business.

>first superhero movie to be directed by a woman of color
So if a woman does something, she's supposed to be lauded? Isn't that sexist?

Woman of Color....

I guess we all get to make pretend none of us our white.

I'm Irish Swedish so I guess I'm not white.

>people who like a certain superhero movie are white supremacists
It still amazes me that those made it past editorial

The concept of mandatory minimums being racist and sexist is completely lost on the left.

Kek so true

Her support of israel makes me not want to watch the movie.

>expecting an Israeli not to support Israel

>"Patty began her career as a painter at The Cooper Union in New York City. Upon transitioning to filmmaking, she spent eight years as a First Assistant Camera Person/Focus Puller. After attending the AFI in Los Angeles, she wrote and directed Monster ."

I don't care what ethnicity this bitch is... she is whiter than me.

Warner Bros was and is one of the most racist and sexist movie studios but by all means donate them your money instead of to charity because they pandered to you once....

men create superheroes/comic books
boys buy them
less make some girls too
girls don't buy them quite as enthusiastically
girl comic books aren't made as freuently
patriarchy

She is. These nutjobs think women with brown hair are minorities now.

>the people who control hollywood
>white supremacy
They're allowed to say shit like this but correcting them would be antisemitism.

I agree with the ACLU: Jewish bias in Hollywood must end.

>Where's the popular vote in that, user?
The garbage where it belongs. Thank all that is holy that it doesn't matter.

But why? I don't understand.

But she also supports the killing of mudslime.

I hate jews so fucking much.

How do we counter semitism?

Not a political act against the actual Islamic Patriarchy?

Fucking rekt, god damn! Did Hillary even try?

I think you mean the jew patriarchy you dumb white cunt.

We should team up with radical Islam and exterminate the jews once and for all.

Just let the human race die and start over is the only option at this point.

Mel Gibson and Clint Eastwood make kino

I want a new Tom Clancy
So sad Bellisario doesn't get money from communist Hollywood to do something more ambitious than NCIS.

Umm no sweetie

she literally skipped Wisconsin and barely went to Michigan, despite Bill's protests. He was told by her staff that's how old white guys did it, they have a new and better way.

>new and better way
>without the illegals voting in cali, hillary would have lost the popular vote too
So they mean vote fixing and then bitching about voter ID laws being "raycis y'all"?

>>This is seriously the worst time to be alive. Every single fucking thing is assaulting your sensibilities with politics and agendas with absolutely no hint of subtlety. Just fucking constant.

I agree. I lean liberal on a lot of issues, but I don't get in people's faces about it.

I mean, I'm legitimately excited that Wonder Woman finally got a live-action movie and apparently it's the DCEU's version of Captain America: The First Avenger. However, the idea that it's meant to smash white patriarchy is insulting. I'm non-white myself and have some legitimate gripes against white-bread bastards who have no clue how minorities live in the US, but why can't we just accept a superhero film for what it is?

Yeah, I don't like Trump either, but I can understand WHY he got voted. When one side acts all pretentious on triumphalism and berates anyone who lives in flyover states and rural areas as inbred racist fucktards, no shit they're gonna retaliate.

This whole antifa vs alt right clusterfuck makes my head hurt.

Leroy's sister

Everything is political. You have to literally be a child to think otherwise.

Ignore shitposting, here's why:
In the beginning the election of the president was a caucus. Landowners and merchants of note got together, debated openly, got drunk, got in fisticuffs and duels, debated some more, and cast their vote in public. They then sent a delegate with their winner. The electoral college of these delegates assembled in New York then D.C. to submit the vote. It was a better system.
Now the electoral college is based on the population of the last census. It is useful today because the pumping full of mexican trash into every state west of the Mississippi that the Obama Administration explicitly encouraged means dick to the outcome of the election: every state's popular vote only counts for their population circa 2010.

>Why cant anything just BE anymore? Why does everything need a goddamn message to it?
Because white people, I wish jews killed them off centuries ago so we wouldnt have to deal with their virtue seeking cancer today.

It wasn't as heavy-handed back in the 90's and most of the 00's.

I grew up watching ABC sitcoms and other stuff that preached diversity is what makes the US great, don't pollute, treat other people regardless of color, race, faith, sexual orientation/identity, etc. with equal respect, and all that other jazz. Media presented morals and adages over how we, the viewers, must choose our actions and words carefully in real life. That's far better than treating movies and TV as the cultural battleground between anyone who adheres to the US conception of the left (which is a mess itself) and the right.

It's kinda funny that Democrats exploit illegal immigrants for votes while Republicans exploit them for labor. Neither group is treating Latin Americans right. In fact, Latinos are probably low on the oppression totem pole according to SJWs.

>while Republicans exploit them for labor

Are you seriously implying Democrats aren't exploiting immigrants for cheap labor too?

Yes but there have been less politicized period.
Fuck right now the two retarded political camps of America are shitting allover the internet and the entirety of western culture.

I envy my grandparents who didn't have to put up with this shit.

Not him but both are. It's just Republicans are generally known as the business owners and since a good portion of big business like to exploit labor from cheap sources like India and Latin America you can assume Republicans are doing most of it.

But in reality you are right, Demofats are taking advantage of migrant worksers almost as much or even more than Republicans.

Which is super ironic that Unions support democrats when democrats outsource.

Shut up fucking nigger

>It's just Republicans are generally known as the business owners
Also mindboggling as most large business owners are staunchly Democratic and are always poking their big Jew noses out to denounce anything Trump does.

but its a childish notion that everything should be

> literally advertising a product for free

DC studio execs must be laughing their asses off all the way to the bank.

I feel your pain my chicken-gladiator brother

remember when the ACLU defended racists who had their free speech infringed upon?

every celeb jerking them off over going after Trump has given them an ego, so they post garbage like this

>literally advertising himself as a good guy after doing """that""" joke with arrow guy some time ago that make him look bad to a sector of the femenine demographics that watch capeshit

He knows what he is doing faggot. If you are pro-fem you are a good guy not only to the mases but to (((hollywood))), small shit like this is what get actor good roles and oscars this days.

Virtue signaling is a new way to outsource marketing(it's one of the biggest costs of a movie)

Apparently even shilling is being outsourced/automated.

Oh they do, but the primary focus for Democrats is propping up their voting base.

The 2016 presidential election really highlighted the divide between modern Americans over their political spectrum. Many of Hillary's supporters were concentrated in the greater metropolitan areas which are usually liberal bastions while Trump's supporters were everywhere else.

Basically urbanites vs small towners and some of the shit I hear from my liberal coworkers and friends is downright insulting. I'm not white, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna bash on people whom I've never met or understand their backgrounds. Some of these people are probably bigoted assholes who would probably tell me to "go back to where I came from", but others would probably be decent people who aren't as cosmopolitan as city-dwellers.

In fact, some of the worst bigotry I've encountered came from so-called white liberals. So an asshole is an asshole regardless of political affiliation.

I could have sworn the ACLU used to be a partisan organization who only fought to protect people's right.

Let's assume she was a woman of color, isn't it funny that she's tasked to create the vision of the supreme white woman?

Not anymore! Reminder that the ADL made the okay hand sign and the gay pride flag hate symbols because Sup Forums made memes out of them.

Nice trips.

You're absolutely right on this occasion, user, but you're probably some Sup Forumstard who hates the ACLU no matter what they say or do.

The truth is the ACLU is an essential organization that protects the KKK's right to speech as much as net neutrality as much as Muslim-Americans who find their rights infringed upon when their families cannot travel into the country, at all, to see them or be with them.

I don't know how they missed the fact that they're suggesting people hand money to a bajillion dollar mega-corporation and the media and call it a political action.

It's frankly beneath them, as guardians of actual American civil liberties in the courts.

Shut up, idiot.

You live in such luxury and comfort and ease afforded by peace across the world and rapid technological advancement thanks to, yes, global cooperation, that you can afford to sit around and bitch on the internet, because you're that fucking bored you have it so good, about how shit life is in between jerk off sessions.

Yeah, today is way worse than the fucking Black Plague.

You know, user, that's a really funny way of saying "in the last twenty years since the Internet became accessible to just about everybody, we have worked mercilessly to find out what you probably knew but didn't want to address - that the Rothschild Family, George Soros, David Rockefeller and a host of other soulless individuals have been working non-stop for the last 250 years, from generation to generation, to destroy every non-Jew on this planet and create a paradise for themselves, and themselves only."

I'm pretty sure that's what you meant, right? Right?

Pro-tip, sonny. There's no "middle ground" anymore. They control the banks. They control the media. They control your "entertainment" that you talk about here on Sup Forums. They control everything and use unethical and immoral means to continue controlling it.

You're with them, or you're with us. Take the Sup Forums pill. We have a cosy fire and marshmallows!

>There's no "middle ground" anymore
And this is what fucking baffles me. Moderates are caught in the crossfire from these loud-mouthed assholes on both sides.

There are 3 groups fighting in the media. There is clearly division. As tempting it is to think that one group controls everything you should understand that the people greedy enough to get too the positions to make decisions on that level would would either have agendas of their own or their greed will make it difficult for them to compromise.

Fuck off, Nazi faggot

I just farted and brushed my teeth

Is that political? Nope. Will it piss of hundreds of millions if it were known to the entire planet? Probably.

And those people, their source of aggravation is not external, it's internal.

DOUBLE NIGGER

Welcome to politics. Good vs evil, left vs right, up vs down,etc. Believe it or not, other countries are not very far either. Even if you have a bunch of parties they all seem to converse to a side of the spectrum.

That's a lot of buzzwords

>I'm non-white myself and have some legitimate gripes against white-bread bastards who have no clue how minorities live in the US
What are your """"""legitimate"""""" grievances? There's no systematic racism anymore, there are countless opportunities afforded to non-whites and you're constantly pandered to by media, what the fuck more do you want?

post more patty

Is this real? If Patty Jenkins is a "woman of color" then my mind is blown like when I found out Lex Luthor wasn't black.

wtf i love batman v superman now

>woman of color
>white

So they're just lying outright now to cope with the fact reality doesn't suit them?

>want to go see the first "good" DC movie
>don't want to support the virtue signalling clown fiesta
good torrent when?

White is a color

The lack of self awareness on this board is amazing.

>he only now realizes feminism has been co-oped by capitalist corporate consumerism