Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

me for viewing this thread.

>tell guy to take off his shorts
>he's got more shorts on underneath

why are white "men" so fucking pathetic?

>beaten up by a half retarded subhuman manlet
That neckbeard's fucking pathetic

chat shit get banged

Typical manlet rage

The white one, for existing.

Those are his combat shorts

he only brings them out when he's going to use his full power.

Can't tell what the context is, but White dude should have seen it coming since he was getting ready and squaring up.

The kid is Italian. This is why Italians are the master race.

The kid who didn't put his he up, other kid was a mini Mark Hunt

Rude

Italian MANLETS >>>> every other man on this planet

Is /gif/ raiding?

>gif

fight

nice and clean

>you never had the makings of a varsity ath-

yea, I was just there in the fight thread.

Atleast the black dude got off him once he was downed. Any other nigger would've kept at him.

this, my favorite fictional character is mario

That short kid's obviously been in a fight before seeing as he went straight for the tackle as soon as possible. Once you get the other guy laid out on the ground the fight is as good as over.

Based jake lamotta

Why are Italians such fucking faggots

cause hes not black

w2c power-level inhibiting shorts?

the short kid has some kind of training, wrestling, maybe some mma. pretty impressive how quick he took that kid down and ended it.

White guy here

I beat the shit out of an Italian kid in highschool and fucked his girlfriend 3 months later

Ask me anything

Tackle is some gay move, real men just throw punches. Also I'm leaving thread so don't bother with your lame response.

The tall kid took his GABAGOOL

Tackling only works on tall lanky faggots, its suicide to tackle a fatass or a short guy.

uh, yes he is user. more than likely he is a mulatto.

that's some bullshit right there. grappling is where it's at. a kid who has been wrestling for most of his life will almost never lose a fight

real men dont fight, they use their brain power to manipulate others into fighting for their amusement/personal gain

He's Italian according to the original video

Wow he took down that tall fat guy pretty quick for someone of such short stature

>he didn't grow up around black people

the shorts are for basketball.
you never know when your gonna be in a pick-up game

>fat

Is that really considered fat in Europe?

Amerilards consider a guy that size skinny?

not surprising. short people who know how to wrestle are a mother fucker to fight. i grew up with a dude who was only 5'8", but he wrestled and played hockey his whole life. that kid would wreck anyone who stepped to him, including guys who were easily twice his size

both are fatass spergs

Punching up is easy

this, short people are superior to tall faggots in everyway

t. Shortdick manlet

>and your other shorts

It was nice to see that after the dude knocked the other guy down, he stopped.

what the fuck is going on there

italians are white too

gang rape

I believe the official term is negropulmonary resuscitation.

literally everyone else

fuck yeah it is. when you're 5'9" and you get inside a taller opponent's reach, that upper cut to the chin is like instinct, and it's devastating. the tall person can only hope to not get knocked the fuck out or attempt to wrap you up. if you know how to wrestle, if they try to wrap you up, they're also fucked.

he fought people that were 11'6"?

lol it was pretty epic. seriously though, he would take guys who easily had 6-7 inches and 100lbs or more on him. this was a guy who weighed maybe 160-170 lbs

I wore basketball shorts in place of underwear for years because the material was thicker didn't get stuck in my buttcrack as easily.

ah, so this is the true power of the white man

this, they're comfy as hell too

The nigger.

It's always the nigger.

Silk women's panties are superior.

and you're a cantaloupe!

>When the pants come off
>look the fuck out