Welcome and enjoy the show!

>Welcome and enjoy the show!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>me on the far right

Does anybody else just plain old dislike black people?

imagine working at a theater as anything other but teenager, one level above mcdonalds flipper , unless you're manager I guess.

Quick I need some help! I dropped my falcon and accidentally stepped on it on the way into the cinema shower!

Copy that

Lane can poo in my mouth any day

youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ

Robert I told you how anxious I feel when you greet me like this. Am I going to have to call corporate? I think a few free tickets might sway me otherwise.

>go to kinoplex with cousin to avoid no singles policy
>we get seated in the bull section
>cousin offers herself to the bulls
I couldn't hear anything going on in the movie over her moans.

Robert when is the premium butter dispenser going to be put in? I'm tired of popcorn plebs emptying it out leaving me with none for my crab legs.

One hammock seat, please!

>cousin gets sent to the bull section
>can hear her saying my name

I don't hate black people, I just hate niggers.

Same, BASED MAGApede!

>Clapping Leader
Kek

I'm not here for the show. Don't play games with me, Robert, I know for a fact that everything here is for sale, including the employees. I want Lane, and you want a blank check, so let's make this happen.

>"Oh Robert, you're such a charm!"

Robert? Where's LeBron?

Something I thought when I was 12. Grow up and embrace solidified racism you fool

19, working at a local Cinemark. I work with a few older people. AMA

you can tell the black guy is fucking the white girl in this while the guy on the left has oneitis for her

How many times has Lane let Robert fill her cavities with hot semen?

Lane looks like one of those BLACKED girls

If you're thinking of working at a theater for free tickets, just don't. Customers are fucking awful. Mostly normie scum who only visit to see the newest capeshit. Another huge demographic is families coming to see whatever trash was advertised on tv the most. Some kid vomited all over the lobby today,

>my brand of racism is better than yours
fuck off anti-Sup Forums shitposter

what a magical place