Orcposting is now an alt-right meme

how does this make you feel?
knowyourmeme.com/memes/orcposting

Comfy, the more vile this place is perceived the less redditors we'll have coming over

Shame about all the cancer right diaspora though

Superman got killed by an orc in BvS

Actually pretty spot on comparison between Orcs and Niggers

>claims that it started from twitter
WTF?

based orcposting

>goblins are way better
>but associated with jews because of jk rowling
Fuck. Could have been kobolds? The little ratty niggas who wear candles for hats?

stop orc hating

#PrayForMinasTirith

>The more vile this place is perceived the less redditors we'll have coming over
The biggest source of redditors on the site is also considered the most "vile" to people outside of here.

Yes, but their not true redditors. Reddit dislikes them and wants them gone. They are left homeless and wandering. Much like the kikes i mean dwarves

I'd like to see the liberals and their jew masters try to counter this, this one's way too fucking potent and true on a subconscious level kek

Reading the comments, it seems like they're going to try to claim that LoTR actually preaches diversity and multiculturalism, all while probably forgetting that the entire overall story of the book is "Magic is vanishing from the world, and soon it'll be just Men and nobody else."

As well as, you know, the fact that Europeans and 'Whites" aren't some singular monolithic bloc.

I fucking guarantee it was someone who just happened to browse Sup Forums over literally the last couple of days since it got a resurgence, fuck me this place is visited by every wanna be hack journalist with a fucking macbook at Starbucks to ensure they don't get doxxed

This.

LOTR is so essentially right-wing that no amount of mental gymnastics can twist it into something 'progressive'.

When will the, "Lord of the Rings is racist and Islamophobic!" articles start coming.

>tfw living in canada and turdeau will ban lotr soon

why can't alt right retards stop shitting all over everything? Why can't LOTR remain LOTR instead of some bullshit allegory?

Soon I hope and the louder the better. Attacking LotR of all books is suicidal.

That already happened I think. It didn't blow up but I remember someone genuinely complaining about it being racist.

Its a meme you dip

because it makes you mad

>a fantasy world with black and white morality is somehow comparable to our own world
thanks for the great meme, Sup Forums! we're totally redpilling normies haha

whose the balrog? is it shillary?

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Wow, how fucking gay, this is a thing now?