Lower your standards.
Use a dating service.
Kill yourself.
Talk about movies.

>>Talk about movies.
Nobody watches movies on Sup Forums
all we know are memes

Shut the fuck up and talk about no gf

I wonder how long until the janitor decides that this thread is not "mature enough" for le adult blue board.

>tfw 2 gfs

You fags don't know SHIT about feels. Try being in a relationship with one girl you can't break up with because you think she might kill herself and another that you really like and who fucks you so good it feels like the Earth is breaking. Those are real problems. Just be yourselves ya fags.

>about feels
right I only know despair at this moment

I've never seen a black guy with downs syndrome

>tfw no one likes my favorite movie

help me

Something that is no ones fault but your own. Stop bitching. Girls aren't all cunts, no rejection isn't that bad, yes pussy is worth it.

>Something that is no ones fault but your own.
I did all I could.

Peek in your mom's room the next time you hear her in the throes of tardlust passion.

iktf bro. I am dating this girl and fucking her sister. I feel guilty all the time but the pussy is so damn good.

I'm going to destroy this board. And from the ashes I will create a new and glorious board called /film/

>pussy is worth it

Scoff.

Will /film/ come once we all reach Chad Status?

You'll have to go through us!

negroids detected

You aren't gonna do shit faggot, now suck my dick heterosexually you homo.

Nope. Whiter than an Argentinean.

You have 3 days. Collect your memes. Watch films. Prepare for the Great Rebirth.

Get out

>meet qt 3.14
>somehow able to talk to her
>get coffee with her a few times
>oh shit now we're dating I think
>This has been going on for 2 years
>Next year I'm going to have to move across the country

No idea how I'm going to tell her I'm leaving. I can just leave a note right?

Believe me man, I know it's hard. But you literally are just doing it wrong, sometimes we all try and try and try but never do anything. It's shit but it won't come to you man, you got to be actively looking, may take a while but it's worth it dude.

You know not my power, fool.

I'm half black what's your point?

We're not gonna make it.

Nope, you've gotta man up and do it in an honorable way. Otherwise it'll haunt you.

negroids often have these problems with relationships as you are very promiscuous and lack self-control

>. It's shit but it won't come to you man, you got to be actively looking, may take a while but it's worth it dude.
Any advice that could be completely helpful?

tell her you love her and want her to come with you. When she says no then you can move

just ate half a pizza

Cause we don't have the talent
We don't have the time
We don't have the patience
And we don't know how to rhyme

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with television or film. It isn't even a shitty barely "related" youtube bs. Fuck OP and fuck anyone who contributed to this shit thread I hope you all get ip banned.

Honest question

What the hell do people even do with gfs other than fuck them?

Which one knows about the other

thanks for the valuable insight reddit

Well what techniques are you currently using? I mean if you are that desperate do the basics, get fit, work on your appearance and use tinder. My advice would be to just live and act in the way you want only for yourself, eventually you'll become a stronger person and confidence will flow through you. Then it's just a matter of meeting chicks which isn't hard at all really I mean fuck they out number is completely.

Just be yourself.

Well, I guess it's only a matter of time.

I beat the shit out of mine sometimes. Feels good. She's as interested in sports as I am now because she knows if my teams fuck up hard she's probably gonna get put through a wall unless she makes me happy or doesn't fuck up in any way.

You have a girlfriend? Congratulations! I hope you're ready to spend nearly every free moment texting her, listening to her talk about her day and about people you will never meet. I hope you're ready to spend a lot of your discretionary income on her. Oh sure occasionally she'll throw you a bone and pay for drinks at the bar one night, but the vast majority of the entertaining will be out of your pocket. I hope you're ready to never ever think about other girls again. God forbid you end up meeting a nice girl and are friendly with her. Nothing can ever ever happen because you are tied down. And I hope you're ready for trust issues. Every girl has them, it's just a matter of how serious they are. At best she'll snatch your phone out of your hand to see what you're doing on it and at worst she'll call your friends in the middle of the night to make sure you're actually with them. And I hope you are ready for obligations and commitments. Like say if she lives in the city but her lease is up, she will ask you what she should do and you better damn well have an answer that is satisfying. And last but not least, I hope you are ready for that one week per month where you can do NOTHING to satisfy her and NOTHING to calm her down. "But user I could just be neutral, right?" Wrong! She will do everything she can to bait you into an argument, to bring you to her level. PMS is a bitch and women want you to feel as bad as they do.

If you can deal with all this, then you can enjoy the rewards of having a girlfriend which are... uh... let me think....

>tfw gf won't do my fetish
>but makes me let her call me daddy even though I find that disgusting

It's the only advice that's true desu. Any other will net you fuck all but thots and shallow cunts. Which is alright for a fuck but then why bother when there's hookers?

>be myself
>I'm literally a fascist
I don't think that'll work my friend

>tfw no jenny gf

Stop being a faggot and suck a dick already you beta nerd.

Well work it out then dude, don't be something else for some cunts cunt sake. There are fascist women just idk go join a club or some shit.

Wow mods great job on doing your simple as fuck job

Shes a solid 4 before taking into account her awful taste and annoying personality. How fucking hideous are you that you can't get a horrible gf like that?

>There are fascist women just idk go join a club or some shit.
Fascist or even nationalist clubs are not allowed on campus. And I don't want a trashy degenerate "neo-nahzi" woman.

u need a waifu

Just be someone else.

post her slutty slutty neck!

What's your fetish my dude?

I love Katie more than my actual gf. Not even trolling. Katie is the perfect woman, I'd marry her yesterday.

>coworker tells me she'd come at me if she thought she wasn't such a bad person
>has a boyfriend
>my principles don't allow me to knowingly date someone who is in a relationship

what do

this. fucking worst board on the site.

>makes me let her call me daddy even though I find that disgusting
then tell her you find it disgusting you fucking wimp

axilla worship

Guys

>tfw seeing new Alien flick with qt 8/10 short girl on Wednesday at drafthouse kinotorium

don't blame the mods. they're literally retards.

go ahead and ban me, i've been banned for less, because you're fucking retards.

>going to uni in this day and age
Yeah that's your problem, lemme guess the land of the free aka we shit on anyone who hasn't wasted money being brainwashed? Well dude it sounds like you just aren't trying at all, what have you done recently to find a girl?

Stop being a fag and smash dat pusy

oh gosh~

what a nice

>gf makes me slap her around while she calls me daddy
>tried to make me spit on her once
>realize it's almost definitely because he father used to do it to her
>that only makes me harder

Movie for this feel?

who, though?
Yes, I fell for the uni meme. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't have gone. I find it difficult to meet women considering that there aren't many at my usual stomping grounds (chess club, literature society) and I don't wish to partake in the degeneracy of casual sex from a drunk partygirl.

nothing, look somewhere else, be proud that you have morals.

So it's not sex it's a gf. Well again just try harder, you'd be surprised the amount of girls who'll be into the same shit you are just approach them when acceptable and talk g.

best thread on Sup Forums atm tbqh

>haven't had a gf for 40 years.

I'm calling BS on this meme-post. Either post your fucking date of birth in an official document or fuck back off to hell where you belong

Ball's in your court, Grandpa

Oh wait, you wouldn't have grandkids, you've never touched a girl, retard. Your parents hate you

>Girls are interested in the preservation of our nation and the prevention of third-world immigration
>Girls are interested in curtailing the rampant and selfish materialism, drug abuse, and promiscuity of this generation
>Girls are interested in chess
uh, no

that fucking pic i'm cracking up

they both know and they're both mad about it. their whole family hates me but they both keep coming back for that good dick.

Let me tell you what will happen when you autistic neckbeards finally manage to get that 'gf' who you think will solve all your life's problems:
You'll fuck up because you always do
You'll figure out that a girl can't solve most of your problems and worse, she will create many, many more
You'll feel like shit about yourself because she'll make you feel like a shitty person (which you are)

No girl will fix your life, user.
Only a bullet will.

im sorry man.

which part of "makes me" did you not understand? She knows I hate it but she doesn't care.

.>no girlfriend. Just one ex wife and one current wife of 20 years. And not posting birthcert but was born in 1961

>all this anger
Are you projecting yourself onto others again, Seymour?

Literally prove it faggot

>>Girls are interested in curtailing the rampant and selfish materialism, drug abuse, and promiscuity of this generation
get a life you fucking loser.
speak for yourself. people are people, don't put women on a pedestal find somebody who cares about you.
>She knows I hate it but she doesn't care.
then what the fuck are you doing with her? are you that desperate you can't find a girl who won't make you do things you hate? the fuck is wrong with you?

How do I into Katie for my gf?

You're already doubting everything, god you're pathetic. I honestly don't understand why you'd want a gf when you're this fucked. Either live alone or get off if you're this hopeless about everything man.

Dude you're never going to find anyone and you're going to end up killing yourself so just stop worrying about it and prepare for the inevitable. I've met four people like you in my time as a therapist and they all killed themselves. You're gonna kill yourself.

>one current wife of 20 years
then be content or leave her. those are your choices. or get a girlfriend and fuck your wife over if you're so inclined, you miserable cunt.

Hahahaha
That's right, Dave, if you wait the girls will just line up to date an unlikable autist such as yourself.

All of which is your own fault, if you want something go get it you miserable piece of shit.

i wish i new ;_;

Beta as fuck. Put her through a wall.

>get a life you fucking loser.
Excuse me for not wanting our civilization to collapse. Excuse me for not wanting to pass the leadership of the world to the goddamn Chinese.

I probably will end up alone, but there is of course the fact that Humans crave companionship. I won't ever have it, in all likelihood, and that's fuel for my revolutionary mindset.

Sure thing buddy. Why would I kill myself when my future is bright? An educated, tall, decent-looking white man with a family ingratiated with certain political figures in my country? I won't find love, but I will find power.

Like how, how is she so perfect?

oh my god you're one of those. i beg you, don't target anyone else on your way out.