SILICON VALLEY

SILICON VALLEY

Do americans really do this?

Why do people get fewer STDs? Is this heaven for women now?

Yes I love the lover.

So this is the power BAC

Jared is the best

I eat that motherfucker's lunch every day!

Jared is alpha

>Richard tries to do right by someone
>He gets screwed over
>He proceeds to try and do right with some other people
>Gets screwed again
Why does Richard keep doing this? It would be refreshing if he had learned from his previous attempts to do this or literally from the last episode that doing wrong by people you have no connection with is better than exposing yourself as a nice guy.

Are you American? A-Asking for a friend.....

Shit episode.

Had some good jokes, but yeah didn't really advance anything.

Ehrlich - Reddit
Gilfoyle - Sup Forums
Jared - FYAD

I feel like the whole "let me go talk to them" gimmick they have used over and over again is just a vehicle to get to the next archetype that they plan to examine

>FYAD
sup grandpa

First season was God tier, subsequent ones are shit tier

worst episode ever
>he mansplains
>They buying a sonic wall

>Gilfoyle - Sup Forums

Gilfoyle is the most reddit character on the show. He's exactly like how a redditor would think being edgy, smart and cool is which is why he is Sup Forums

The start of this season was pretty good. But it fell back into the same shit as the 2 and 3.

I'm thinking maybe in S5 since they'll be free of the shackles of the Gavin/peter story it might be a bit better but I can't say for sure.

The show's formula depended on Peter and the actor had to go and die like a faggot

That is Sup Forums man

but he is reddit

what am I supposed to know the personality of every board on the damn site. I browse on a coconut I don't fit in on Sup Forums they expect you to have electricity there.

>bought sonic wall meme
>did not pfsense
>uses mac book, uses mac as his daily driver with razer gear

He is REDDIT

>watches silicone valley,but is not Sup Forums
you are doing it wrong

use chopsticks? yeah, surprisingly the cultures that invented them knew what the fuck they were doing.

Gavin will be back at the end of the season. He's pulling the Steve Jobs leaving-to-go-find-myself-and-build-Pixar shit

>mansplains
I thought erlich mansplaining the definition of mansplaining was brilliant

>its another "we won, we lost, we won, we lost, we are back at where we started at" episode.

well at least it was a better than the last 2 ones.

then you're an easy to please retard

So its a mike judge creation.

"then why did you tell me?"
"i wanted to make you feel bad, because youre fat and poor"

based jin-yang

>You spell-uh my name-uh wron

the show is now clearly following a very predictable, repeating story. im literally only watching for jarred and jian yang at this point. the writing is fucking terrible. what happened? how were the first 2 seasons so good

>That asian chick who thought Gavin left because he lost at limp biscuit
Haven't laughed this hard since Jared's second chain joke.