Supernatural

When and how do you guys think it should end, or should it have ended sooner in your mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPtaR4I50IM
youtube.com/watch?v=ALQbAJZbdoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The universal agreement is that it should've ended at 5 like originally intended.

If it had ended sooner we could've had more cw superhero shows.

They better bring back Crowley and Cas or I'm finally dropping this show.
I don't care about Ma Winchester.

Idk I'm cool with them going on past that but I think once they dealt with god's sister then you kind of can't make things more earth shattering than that.

Cas is coming back, I wish they actually let Crowley keep controlling luciferc desu.

They die saving the world and they end up in heaven living a normal life, or afterlife or whatever. Wife,kids, each other.

May be sam should die and go to hel...
oh may be it should be dea....
what if castiel die....

Every main character has died and been brought back to life so I really don't know

It should end with them dying and being in heaven. With their family and stuff.

In my mind it ended with season 5.

At this point its off the rails fanfiction tier shit that can go on for as long as it can it doesn't really matter.

Thing is now that Chuck fucked off with Amara, and big tittied black reaper Billie has a hard-on for keeping the Winchester's dead, there is no more reboot button because they wrote it out of the show

I'd be cool with that and maybe chuck actually writes the Sam and dean parts of the Bible.

Well they had to pull something out of their ass cause the writers wrote themselves into a corner.

>and big tittied black reaper Billie

You mean the character they already killed off?

And that's what I get for not keeping up with the show
GOD DAMNNIT

kill Crowley, period.

Let demons run wild again. This nonsense where Sam and dean have hunted like 3 demons in as many seasons is fucking stupid. We need something like season 1 Meg again

Cas and the Angels can honestly just fuck off. As can angel blades as a concept

Mom Winchester isn't actually a problem

Crowley and Cas are dead and Ma Winchester is trapped in an alternate Earth with Lucifer.

Shit, I need to catch up

I love this shit and i'll keep watching every season that they pump out till I die.

I stopped watching after Dean killed Death. What happened after that? I started watching the next episode after that with the baby but it was so fucking stupid I had to stop.

>once they dealt with god's sister then you kind of can't make things more earth shattering than that.
This is what people said about Lucifer. Can't really top Lucifer. Then it was Death. Can't really top Death. Then they just flat-out invented a sibling for God.

They could very easily bring Chuck and The Darkness back and then reveal that they had a mother who they thought was dead but is infinitely more powerful than either of them, or some shit.

When Dean killed Death he lifted the Mark of Kain, which was what trapped Amara, God's sister aka the Darkness

>They could very easily bring Chuck and The Darkness back and then reveal that they had a mother who they thought was dead but is infinitely more powerful than either of them, or some shit.

The show already jumped the shark when they basically said chuck was god. The way they can redeem the show is by having them hunt normal monsters and have them lose nearly all the time. Then they later find out it was chuck keeping them alive through happen stance, not because they are good hunters.

>when they basically said chuck was god
>basically

No they actually said he was indeed God.

>mother of god
First thing dean says to gods mom in season 200

I'll keep watching but I hope they end it. It makes me so conflicted man

The last season started off REALLY badly but then got better around midpoint. It's still good when the writers get it right

Crowley won't be in next season apart from a few Cameos, already been confirmed.

There are other reapers.

IMO, and I've been saying this for years, Supernatural needs to do a 'Zombie apocolypse' season, where half of the world dies and it's utter carnage for the whole season.

There's no danger anymore. Whether Sam dies or Castiel gets killed you ALWAYS know they'll find a way back. Bringing Mary back was just fucking retarded and almost ruined last season. If you want 'stronk female characters' go watch Riverdale, we don't need that shit in Supernatural.

Zombie Apocolypse WHEN!

I'd be down for a chaos season like that. Maybe have something where they get trapped in a Croatoan or apocalypse dimension.

Croatoan was The Apocalypse dingus, I say send them back to Pergutory but change the location of the exit constantly and force Sam, Dean and Mary to battle it out until they figure out the pattern

Is Mary even coming back?
She's trapped in apocalypse Earth with Lucifer.

Apocalypse dimension as in the one they just trapped lucifer in. Purgatory could be a nice way to bring back benny

isn't the dude who plays Sam horribly depressed or something

I think she will come back and she'll either be working with lucifer or she'd be married to bobby or some shit.

>and Mary
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had like clinical depression in the early days of the show I think

I kinda meant have they announced whether Mary will be returning next season.

I don't think so but I doubt they'll get rid of her, at most she's on hiatus at least temporarily for now.

I watched 'Baby' last night and loved it, are there any other great episodes from the latest seasons?

Crowley is never coming back :(

"The bad news is that Crowley is gone.

In an Instagram post dated May 23, Sheppard thanked the #spnfamily for his time on the show, adding that it was "time for something new".

If that wasn't enough, Sheppard made it clear on Twitter less than two days later that his exit is very much permanent for the time being. Not wanting to lead the fans on, he tweeted in response to one of the producers that there were "NO plans to have me return to SPN at ANY juncture".""

In the new season 'regarding dean' was my favorite overall. Just wish they didn't cut so much when dean talks to himself in the mirror.

I want the final episode to be them finding big foot. Thats it

That'd be pure kek desu

This last season was fucking shit. Like total shit, and it was fucking all over.

Really should have just ended with the last season, or long ling before. Maybe, MAYBE there can be some fun alt-reality episodes to be had but I sincerely doubt it.

Also Jody in that episode where they were trapped made my benis harder than an angel blade. Like, goddamn, I didnt actually know she was hot before then.

I don't think the move was amicable. I think they did it to free up money for the show.

Crowley and Cas have basically become mains like the brothers.

Crowley and Cas both have come from seasons 4 and 5, and they're on season 12. So they're making main star levels of money.

Cutting one or both would give a huge amount of money back to budget.

And to be honest Sheppard sounds super salty when he was talking to JimMichaels producer guy.

I think this season was better than the last but they should've cut the nephilim and focused on the British men of letters

I definitely agree with you on making the BMoL the main threat. I dont know though, last seasons stand-alones were better I think.

Had they focused on the BMoL they could have added a fun sort of spy thriller element to the mix.

>mfw the title, "The Neverending Story" was already take and they couldn't use it for this show

I was hoping they Brits wouldn't be a enemy and that their help could sort of set up an end for the show. And yeah sort of spy thriller would be good to keep the show fresh.

That shit is painful to watch, but they should have gone ahead with it because it is just so good.

Idk why I find that so funny man

>Season 14 might be the final season.
>Still 2 more seasons to go.

They wanna hit 300 episodes. We're on 264 now, so theoretically season 14 could be the last.

As long as they're getting good viewer numbers it'll keep going. It's just been picked up by UK channel E4, so it's only getting stronger atm.

Sam and Dean earn about 150 grand per episode, works out about 3 million a season each. Damn right they'll keep doing it for as long as they can. They'll never find a better job.

>Thinking the dumpster fire that is the CW is going to get rid of its most consistent, two/three time syndicated show.

Hopefully Jared and Jensen will have enough for the cyborg enhancements to keep them alive through season 2025

>the year 2025 is only 8 years away. The show started in 2005

I'm thinking like they actually reach their 2025th season. I unironically think they would try for it if they could. But even then it's weird thinking that this show has been on as long as it has

BRING BACK BOBBY REEEEE!

Also, get rid of Mary. She's a miserable cunt that adds nothing to the show. And get rid of Cas while they're there, he has run his course. What's the point having an Angel with Superpowers if he never fucking does anything or is never around when they need him?

They might with interdimensional bobby

I DON'T CARE HOW MANY SEASONS THEY CONTINUE JUST FUCKING FREE ADAM FREE ADAM FREE ADAM FREE ADAM

#FreeAdam
#spnFreeAdam

thats really cute

tbf id be depressed doing 100 seasons of a tv show too

Chick show for chicks

The men who watched this are closet homosexuals.

they did though, did you not watch the last episode

Actually, no. Chick shows focus on angsty romance with 40 minutes of angsty staring and moaning. Supernatural has some drama but it does not use up 90% of the show. Most of the show is about hunting something. What I love about the show:

#1: monster of the week hunt (as i said it's kinda like a procedural cop or x-files where they investigate and hunt)

#2: humor (esp dean's snarky lines ... fave rofl eps are mystery spot and that ep when sam and dean got stuck in tv)

#3: awesome classic rock music

I want another 4th wal break episode like they did in season 5.

which ep was that? the one where gabriel stuck them in various tv shows? or the one where castiel sent them to our universe and an angel killed kripke?

The one where they get sent to our universe was hilarious

oh yeah, that was really funny.

>at least they're talking now

the former. the latter happened in season 6.

It would be funny to see them come/go back and supernatural is off air, and they spend the episode re-uniting the cast to try and give it an ending

I love that you naturally assume that the show will outlive you

i don't know about that user but i definitely know the show will outlive YOU

>implying i'm going to live much longer

;_; sorry to hear that, spnbro

Actually i'm only in my early 20's. But I feel like an old man because I get joint pain and randomly get stabbing pains in my chest .

>Ma Winchester
is she actually the worst fucking character ever?

>woo these guys brutally tortured my son it's probably a good idea to start working with them

Angels were cool when they were first introduced but now they're just fucking jobbers the writers clearly have no clue what to do with.

When was the last time Castiel did anything fucking useful? They're shown to be able to give humans liver cancer just by looking at them, or vaporize them on the spot but for some reason they all opt to fist fight.

I would rather have Crowley than Castiel at this point. Who the fuck still enjoys Castiel? What's the point of his character? When was the last time he did anything relevant or useful?

At least Crowley is entertaining sometimes.

Yeah I bet Dean is your favorite character right. he's so dreamy.

How many uncomfortable dreams have you been having about Dean, user?

>they didn't bring back AU Bobby
Wasted opportunity, tbqh

>actually trusting that Castiel will stay dead
he has been revived by a literal deus ex machina 3 fucking times now

My mom loves this show.

I don't thing she's a yaoifag, but could be wrong lol

They could bring back Castiel as 100% human like the future Castiel in season 5(?).
Though they should've brought back AU Bobby too so he can train Castiel.

>They could bring back Castiel as 100% human like the future Castiel in season 5(?).
STOP

THEY LITERALLY DID THIS SHITTY ARC LIKE 3 DIFFERENT TIMES

Should have ended with season 5. Or at least last season where God was actually involved in all of it.
It's just retarded to continue after that.

And it's still more entertaining than Crowley's infinite will-they-or-won't-they with Dean.
Should've just made Crowley a human.

>before it takes breaking all the seals of the apocalypse to get Lucifer free, and once he's free he needs to use Sam as a vessel as any other vessel won't contain him for long

>but now one witch can set him free whenever and he can just walk around in the vessel that was self-destructing before with no problem
>conveniently the president works as a vessel just fine

>It was widely accepted that a fight with figures as powerful as Michael and Lucifer would destroy half the planet
>but a battle between God and his sister does no significant damage

My favorite episodes are the ones where they make fun of themselves. Like the "stuck in tv land" episodes you mentioned. In my mind, it somewhat justifies the ridiculous plot changes. It's all ridiculous. Don't take it seriously, and you'll have a good time. Also, I love classic rock. The season that opened with Back in Black made me stay. Plus, I'm a sucker for classic American muscle cars.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPtaR4I50IM

Considering a rewatch. Only got to some episode in Season 7, the one with the weird burgers that have goo in them. Should I go past Season 5 to get ready for 13 or is it not worth it?

whenever i need a quick dose of feels i watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=ALQbAJZbdoc

>SAAAAAAM

>watching Season 1 on Netflix

I've watched it all on Netflix. Better late than never.

Yeah... but the music...

They still use the same awesome music, at least in the USA.

Not for Season 1.

You're right. The music sucked for season 1. Did Netflix use different music for the first season?

Yep. No "Don't Fear the Reaper" for Faith or Metallica in the pilot and so forth.

Damn. I thought it was just because the original network was trying to save money on mechanical royalties. I think I'm going to have to rewatch the first season elsewhere. That was my biggest complaint about the first season. The music was so generic and bad. Now I know I better.

is this worth watching or is it just some teen drama?

>just some teen drama
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Eats some bananas and drink some milk

>Actually i'm only in my early 20
>I get joint pain and randomly get stabbing pains in my chest .

Change your diet and go to the doctor.

is it tho? all my teen girl cousins seem to watch that show so I thought its some bullshit like teen wolf