Capekino doesn't exi-

>capekino doesn't exi-

st

Nobody will remember that shit trilogy in 20 years. Andrew Garfield will be Spider-Man, and rightfully so. Sam Raimi's trilogy doesn't deserve to be remembered for all of the homophobic jokes.

fpwp

BvS says hello

you dont use greentext for this meme you dumb redditor

>capekino
>doesn't wear a cape
Capekino still doesn't exist.

Never thought about it before but Spider-Man would look so fucking bad with a cape

based Raimi

Nice film. Did your boyfriend buy it for you?

The first Raimi Spiderman movie was also kino. Sure it's a bit corny in some places, but I think it adds to the charm. It's the perfect superhero origin movie, and it's still the most financially successful superhero origin 15 years later. None of these British actors pretending to be Americans can ever top Tobey.

Outta my way pleb fucking shits

That 20 second scene where Aunt May gets upset at Peter for declining the 20 bucks she gives him for his birthday had more genuine emotion in it than the entirety of either TASM movies.

>I can't live your dream any more, I want a life of my own.
> Peter on the phone confessing to Mary Jane after being hung up on
>Raindrops keep falling on my head
> He's just a kid, no older than my son

Kino

Spider-Man 2 is probably the most "comic book" looking movie there is. The setup of the cafe kidnapping is a perfect example of something you'd see in a comic as a page turner; you see Peter notice danger, followed by a full frame image of a car exploding through the glass.
Spider-Man 2 has problems, but Raimi actually tried to emulate the look and fell of comics rather than just make some Hollywood interpretation.

Did someone say capekino

>Uncle Ben was killed that night for being the only one who did the right thing
>Love should never be a secret. If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside, it can make you sick.
>I'm not an empty seat anymore. Punch me, I bleed!

More kino

Why is she so perfect?

It's not capekino because Dunst was insufferable as Mary Jane and Toby couldn't pull off Spider-Man's smart alecky side. It's still pretty good though.

You mean like Snyder does ?

Who? That "pic" is stamp sized on my UHD 4K monitor.

Poorfag scum.

>spend hundreds of bucks so you can no longer see things

Money well spent

>Spider-Man's smart alecky side
fuck off with this meme

Garfield was insufferable
Holland will be cancer

We don't need quips, we need to see an adult spider-man story

Synder is alright when he is trying to do something similar, but most of his movies end with frantic non-stop action sequences. The best example is obviously the intros to Watchmen and BVS. He has the talent, but ruins it with Michael Bay stylized finales.

Batman forever > batman and robin > batman returns.
but fuck michael keaton as batman

When I saw your post, I read the post you replied to thinking he made a clear jab at Snyder but he made no mention of him.

Sad. Is this the intellect of the average Snyderfag?

You can't possibly expect anyone to take you seriously.

>Watches movie on iPod nano
>Screenshots it

So i can't have my own opinion?

I think you're in the wrong place, friend.

>personal opinion
>on Sup Forums
>doesn't parrot cool kids with most (You)

>homophobic jokes
What

"That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?" is now considered vile, bigoted hate speech by today's liberals.

>most overrated capeshit of them all

I don't really like doc Oc, but other than that it's a perfect sequel - it doesn't just copypaste the original, it expands on Peter's character, brings more danger etc.

It's a solid film at the end of which you don't feel robbed of your time as in many capeflicks these days.

Can't wait for people to start Praising Amazing spider-man 2 once homecoming is out

I can say with 100% certainty that no matter how bad Homecoming is, it won't be as bad as TASM 2.

Homecoming will be better than all the Spider-man movies, even Raimi's yet it Sup Forums will hate it and start praising ASM2 as an underrated gem.

It's part of the MCU, it's already guaranteed to be ok at best.