Was he really the bad guy?

Was he really the bad guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

seattlepi.com/local/science/article/Photos-Some-borders-are-visible-from-outer-space-11154370.php#photo-12923095
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, obviously. Taking the law into your own hands and straight up murdering people who crossed imaginary lines makes you a bad person.

I don't know who this is, but if he's killing blacks, feminists or Dr Who thread makers, he was the good guy.

>willingly choose to enter a country illegally
>WE DINDU NUFFIN, ESE! FUCKING GRINGOS KEEPING US DOWN

Mexicans.

>borders are imaginary
The absolute autism of globalists

Entering a country illegally does not require a Trump supporter murdering you

He had the right for a citizens arrest, but not to straight up kill them.

Can you see borders from space?

kek

Well, I guess that makes him neutral. More of an anti-hero. Shooting is kind of a harsh punishment just for being a law breaking mojado. Unless it's rubber bullets, then it's hilarious

Is this another thread where trigerred Sup Forums snowflakes whine like retards?

yeah he bashed glenn's skull in.

Most of them yes.

Um, sweetie, so far it's leftist Sup Forums queers crying, but thanks for trying.

Can you see oxygen? Can you see UV rays? Can you see me?

seattlepi.com/local/science/article/Photos-Some-borders-are-visible-from-outer-space-11154370.php#photo-12923095

Everybody who lives near a border sure as shit can see it you sheltered child.

I can't see rape from space either, guess that means rape is also a bullshit social construct and doesn't actually exist right?

Ur not real

LEL Mexico's even brown and filthy from space

>outerspace
>less than 100km up

>goalpost
>quick, better move it!

Can you see morals from space?

>spics spring up huge shantytowns just around the basis of waiting to jump the border

They literally are imaginary though. Governments are likewise imaginary.

Not saying they should be disregarded, but come on dude.

>liberal government ruins countries aournd the world
>shitskin hordes begin descending on the country
>liberal government expects the working man to live among these shitskin hordes on his dime
>shoots them all instead
Wow...evil....

Go improve your vocabulary and look up imaginary.

he was an hero

not a requirement, just a risk you chose to take. it's within every american's right to shoot foreign invaders.

He was definitely the good guy. I had legitimate feels when the dirty spics killed based JDM's doggo

>the government is imaginary
I'm gonna go rape a bitch, brb

>the act or power of forming a mental image of something not present to the senses or never before wholly perceived in reality