I don't get it. is this supposed to be funny?

I don't get it. is this supposed to be funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What exactly do you find funny ?

Maybe im just so cool that I want to kill myself

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

Shit's fucking hilarious.

him crying about losing his job and not having health insurance was funny. and when he fucked the tranny.

he should do more stuff like that

Is Sam the next Nicolas Cage?

Just turn off your.

I hear you're the new guy around here
You blaze dude? You blaze up?

I prefer more intellectual stuff like monty python. This right wing nazi is pathetic

CLAIMED

Sam is Jewish. Cool it with the anit-Semitic remarks.

This.

I think it's hilarious. Mostly because the females didn't know what they were in for. Also, I could relate to it as a teenager back in the day...from hating to be around your mother, to complaining about not having the same video game system as your peers, and bowl cuts.

>when he fucked the tranny
>Implying he was the top

2/8 of Sam Hyde's comedy is "lol cynical/edgy" 1/8 is something just dumb 1/8 is stuff I just don't find particularly funny and the rest is some really funny material.

is this guy homeless yet?

He has enough money, he actively farmed bitcoins when it still was worth doing with private setups.

What's not to laugh about this

hey, its the lady who played the daytime hooker on my name is earl and jlaw's aunt in winter's bone.

I'd plow Sam's mom, for sure.

>Monty Python
>Intellectual
typical anglo

No, see, it's not funny, but MDE knows it's not funny, and we know it's not funny, and we know that they know it's not funny, and they know that we know that they know it's not funny, and we're all in on it, and that's why it's funny.

pffffffft hahahaha

Thats meta humor not just MDE.

Though I have to say seeing meta humor explained like that actually makes it seem more pretentious and retarded that it already was.

shut up

All humor is retarded

Is this the book?

a hobo who lives in his car and cries for not having a health insurance?

it's hilarious

Moms is probably one of the funniest things ever created, sorry Tim.

yes

Funnier than Rick and Morty

MDE is just barely funnier than R&M which is to say i chuckle occasionally at MDE