Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Rogue Two when?
I'm sick of Rey already.

I wished she didn't died.

Disney can make an asspull

i swear to god Sup Forums is full of felicity fanatics

Kys faggot

sage

her and Cassian survived. K2 put his mind in the other robot and saved them. they hyper drove away from the explosion in time and if you say that's impossible they literally made a point earlier in the movie to show its possible. they're alive and already signed up for the sequel

tfw

>full of
>Sup Forums
Nigger, literally every single waifu is being pushed by a single samfagging ip-hopping autist. The waifu threads are a competition of who can switch vpns and solve captchas faster.

Fuck you. Rey is awesome. I want to rub my penis on her ears

She's attractive, but her character is shit

Rey is fucking Shit.
Jyn is better by a entire galaxy.

Stop making these threads

Easy for you to say, Rey will keep having more movies.

2???

>Rogue Two
Are you retarded?

god fucking damn felicity jones is fine

Are you?

It could happen... With some action or dialog which hearkens back to the heroes of R1, the new heroes are dubbed R2 in respect, or as some kind of tribute.

yup

Stop being barren

cute!

Rogue Two - Rogue Squadron founded in memory of Rogue One directly after Yavin, Wedge Antilles appointed commander, Top Gun in space
Rogue Three - The last days of the war with the Rogues and some characters from the book series being re-canonized and serving as an ending to the Galactic Civil War
Rogue Squadron Gaiden - 24+ part Anime series chronicling the Squadron after Rogue Twos ending
Black Squadron - 158 part Anime series chronicling the adventures of Marek Steele, Baron Soontir Fel and other imperial pilots across the entire war

That's my dream.

Correct! Felicity Jones is the cutest Star Wars girl!

mah nigga

Aye, laddie.