Tfw Thor 3 actually does look hella fucken epic

>tfw Thor 3 actually does look hella fucken epic

go see wonder woman

What

Can I ask you something? Why does everything in that screenshot look so rubber? :

Looks more like Warcraft 2 instead of Thor 3.

Because Marvel is McDonalds that's furnished like a McDonalds whereas DC is a McDonalds that's furnished like The Matrix.

dont you mean Hela epic?

You think the audiences will laugh in the theaters at the "I know him from work" line even though they'd heard it dozens of times in advertisements? Mindless Marveldrones, clapping like seals

No one laughed during the Baby Groot bomb scene in Guardians 2 at my theater and it was full.
I think everyone was burnt out on the joke from all the trailers.

Saw WW on Friday, this was the first trailer and not a single laugh from the audience during that part. Not even from the normie older people in the audience that probably aren't up to speed on MCU or similar shit. It wasn't a packed house, mind you, but was crowded enough that people had trouble sitting with their groups

No.
MCU is McDonald's
DCEU is Лaтинcкий квapтaл

DC is a fine dining restaurant with 3 michelin stars

Thor always uses protection.

looks like a scene straight out of a spy kids movie

trailers been out for over a month, they've all probably seen it.

Damn christ that's some shitty ass cosplay right there

Like I said, the crowd was relatively older and made up of quite a bit of normies. They may or may not have seen the trailer depending on how much time they spend on jewtube or in the theaters anyway (I don't know all the movies the trailer has been attached to)

*breathes in*

Marvel likes color again. Yay!

I saw the trailer before Ghost in the Shell. Looks good to me - Planet Hulk storyline adds to it. Plus it has Jeff Goldblum.

Heh

I dont think so..

Why does Thor armour and props look so plasticky?

DC still don't

captcha: Stop Living, son

YOUR SOUND CARD WORKS PERFECTLY

>read that in the footman's voice

delet

Holy fucking actual shit those are some godawful props and costumes. Whoever made that and whoever approved it should kill themselves and resign. Looks worse than a children's toy or a cheap cosplay outfit.

>Marvel copying the T'au once again

I have never heard a more accurate analogy in my life.

Meant to quote that

this is why I never watch fucking trailers.

huh?

Do you people actually spend money watching capeshit?

It was a good trailer but everything in the movie looks like actual shit.

Rubber is the marveldrones material of choice for all their ass insertion fetish play whilst their bulls prep.

>people are STILL whining about Thor's haircut