User (2017)

They did, the absolute madmen. They made a movie about us.
And guess "user" is?
Thas right, she's a kewl |-|4>

I read the plot and it sounds painfully boring

Clive Owen nice

I heard this guy talking about a plane crash, so I said "WITH NO SURVIVORS?!" He pretended to be confused(he acted like he didn't know that I knew that he was a fellow baneposter from Sup Forums) so then I said "you're a big guy" then he "F U" I knew he meant " for you" but in code, we then parted ways, so sad... But it's so awesome meeting another baneposter irl haha×D

Ayy that bitch can fit a lot between her eyes

what's that, a hollywood movie about how the government opresses people? why I never

When did she morph into Francesca Eastwood?

She the one caught with the pecker in her mouth?

yes, and the one that fucks doggos

It sounds like Fahrenheit 451 but with privacy instead of books.

If it actually ended up being that I'd be thrilled, that could be genuinely fascinating and Niccol's proved he could do that sort of movie.

if she actually fucked her doggo the pics woulda been released already lol. unless shes paying off the hacker crazy amounts of money or something to not have those released since it would prob be career ruining, as opposed to sucking a human dick.

kino

thats an ugly ass mutilated dick

>The story is set in a Soviet-style future where the government is trying to fight crime by eliminating privacy
>soviet-style future

KEK, they mean contemporary america probably

Justin """"""""long"""""""""

>Starring Clive Owen
Don't they mean Warren?

>shitting on communism
There's a slight chance this might be ok

*holds up spork*

this post is the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

>girl user
Are they shooting this in London?

Who is this "Sup Forums"?

Could be great if it were set in central Europe five years from now, since that is de facto what that will have become by then. But let's not kid ourselves...
Andrew Niccol really needs to stop writing oh so deep dystopian near future films.