*robs your calcium*

*robs your calcium*

APOLOGIZE

THANK WONDER SKELTAL

are you trying to con me into paying you reparations for the rest of my life?

You don't fear financial hardship... You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe.

Depletion?

>tfw not only do people like the wonder woman movie that was supposed to be bad, but Sup Forums likes pretending to like it to be double contrarian and begins worshiping the Jewess starring in it.

Yes. But not of your life. Of your bones.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOT MY CALCIUM YOU BITCH

If I summoned an allied skeltal that robs YOU of your calcium, would I survive?

Yeah, 6 millions weren't enough

pft, we're at least triple or quadruple contrarian

When I was watching Weirder Stuff this chick made me hard every time she showed up

>Weirder Stuff

It's Reddit attempting to fit in horribly. All capeshit threads died during the captcha blackout last week.

>*robs your calcium and your shekels*
FTFY

Feminism: The Film

>during the captcha blackout
what captcha blackout?

Just Sup Forums pass users were allowed one night because captcha broke. 0 kino threads and 0 capeshit.

>Wonder Woman is not only great but also a financial success and already getting attention from the Academy
I know Sup Forums is always wrong but when was the last time they were SO wrong about something?

Ghostbusters

I was just watching Avengers and I realized why Gadot is being so praised: acting standards in modern capeshit are garbage

Even being a shitty actress she has more personality and charisma than everyone in the Avengers except RDJ, who is still far from his best

Why does an all woman Amazonian race shave their arm pits and leg hairs?

It's a movie. Amazonians aren't real. The actresses playing them do, because it's more cosmetically pleasing.

Hope that helps.

*collects 3 out of 4 Hollywood Chris'es*

What are you talking about, it was documented during WW1.