Im working on making a documentary about life after rehab/Addiction. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Im working on making a documentary about life after rehab/Addiction. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

kickstarter.com/projects/534865616/life-after-rehab-living-in-a-sobriety-house

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

>after addiction
such thing does not exist

Im 3 years clean from heroin. I'd have to disagree brother

you've lost a bad habit but you are still an addict, have you done therapy? any psychologist would agree

no offense, but your whole thing comes off exactly like something a manipulative addict would do to get money for drugs lol

>gib moni pls

Nah, fuck off faggot

kys

I feel you. Ill be an addict for life. Just a sober one. And yeah i get how you'd think id take the money and run but i live in a Sobriety House and am in a huge community of people living clean and sober. I've got a lot of accountability. Check out the video brother

Watch blacked videos op

And i get it. I've been on this site for years. The whole kys was funny at first but it gets old man. Ive seen more suicide than i care to think about. Oh yeah, and you're a faggot. Sup Forums right? Had to say it

Why blacked videos?

How to spot a redditor

Hey bro. Fuck off. Ive been here way before reddit was big

kys

Call your dad. Apologize

The thing about heroin is that its not that addictive right up front.
You take some, and you start to wonder what the big deal is, or if you got a bad batch. But heroin is a comfy creeper, it comes up on you nice and slow, till you notice that suddenly.. things are pretty great.
It makes you happy, the air is great, the sun is shining, its a beautiful day. Even when its 4am, and its cold and raining outside, you don't care, everythings great.
You can't go to work high, or on coke, or drunk, but heroin? Yea, you're good. Might even make you a better worker, because everythings just fucking amazing. You feel optomistic as fuck.
Best part is, theres no crash, no hangover, no downtime, and its cheap as fuck.
But then, you stop feeling good. You want that feeling back. You don't physically crave it or anything like that, you just miss how bright and nice everything was when you were taking it.
Then, you find out that you need more, because you build up a tolerance to it faster than you'd believe.

Honestly a documentary about the subject is quite pointless.
There's a ton of material on the subject already.
Maybe make a short film or something along those lines to try something a bit different.

Yeah i worked on it all the time. Its like a comfy blanket wrapped around you. Anxiety doesn't exist and wtf is stress?

>getting addicted to anything

LEL what's it like being a weak willed faggot?

upvote

I wanna try

Id be filming life after rehab. You never get to see that. What people do to stay sober

Its a physical dependence newfag to smoke a cigarette fag

Thanks to whoever just donated 75 btw

seriously this. i've only had large amounts of klonopin which was wonderful for anxiety but didn't do much for me otherwise

If you're looking to kill anxiety just sick with benzos. The physical dependence yiu get from heroin isnt worth it. Some people will do anything to make the pain go away. Me? I'm a badass and just went through it. Then went on to ask Sup Forums for help with a Kickstarter project.

Truthfully I'm just looking for that warm fuzzy blanket feeling I've heard about. While I do have issues with anxiety I've never really felt good before. I've never felt fully relaxed and golden the way people on opiates have

couple years back i got into oxy
couple weeks in i was picking up OC 80s on corners.

Quit that shit by moving to another area

I would go back in a heartbeat. Opiates are the best

Yeah i moved to a different area. It helps man

are you trying to get me to try heroin user

It's really not worth it bro. I sold everything i had. Traded an$1,100 camera for an 8th once

You've turned 3 people into junkies op

What the fuck have I done... All I wanted was a little support from some Bros

cause the BBC and being a cuck is an actual addiction that effects white women and white men

So you want me to document BBC addiction or are you calling me a cuck?

I want to lick that right most one so fucking god damn bad.

Snitches get snuff'd op, remember that

Ya fuckin what now?

Bro. Never in my life would i do that. I used to roll with the blacks cause they liked that i wasnt a wigger. I know whats up brother

>junky asking for gibsmedats

Everytime

make one about Sup Forums addiction

Shave and get a haircut so you dont look like a fucken druggo

bbc is an addiction white women have and being cuckold is an addiction white men have

research those and maybe you can save Sup Forums

Old habits die hard my man

I wanna get some elephant painkiller.

Yeah I agree, this should be a big black cock/cuckolding documentary

Make that instead, faggot

Its on the streets where im at. Narcan cant save them

>needing $10,000 just to interview a bunch of junkie faggots

Donate and ill include you in the credits along with your wish for a BBC documentary

>already has a camera to record shit
>needs 10,000 dollars to record people tho

Yeah nahh, anyone that falls for this deserves to have their money stolen

>I used to roll with the blacks
>I know whats up brother
is OP's video as embarrassing as his posts?

i smoked fentanyl a few times
it was nice i guess. never got close to being hooked

Im gonna do it right faggio. Sony A7II and a 24-70mm lens alone is over 4 grand. Not interviews. More like traveling to cool places to film. Have friends with a lot of land. We can shoot an arsenal of weapons. Buddy is a helicopter pilot etc. Dont question me bro.

Dudes on Sup Forums and diesnt understand humor

>Doesn't know how to respond, clearly not from here.
You are a piece of shit, go back to your home site to beg for cash you fucking faggot.
>Been here for years, can't even quote posts when you respond to them
Kay, enjoy the ban.

>give me, a "former" junkie money to travel and buy expensive shit

YEAH SURE ILL GIVE YOU MONEY!

Look fellas i completley understand where you guys are coming from. I get it. But seriously I'm just trying to make a good thing happen here guys

>I was only j-joking

Now if Dave Chappelle wanted to make any video whatsoever I'd give him money.

>give me 10 grand so me and my friends can fuck around

How about you try killing yourself again and really put some effort into it this time.

>but seriously guys I need 10 grand to record people and buy drugs

Alright bro. I know when im not wanted. Goodnight fellas. I enjoyed our chat.

Good, fuck off and get a real job you fucking leech.

You're horrible bro, damn. Thats cold

Remember to watch blacked videos op

Boohoo, bitch

I got you brother

I genuinely hope you overdose and manage to burn down your house and everyone else inside of it in the process.

>Sup Forums.org/rules
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

>I need 10 grand so I can fly around in a helicopter
>b-but its for junkies like me!!! Dont you wanna help them by paying for a helicopter ride?