Is there anyone in the industry you genuinely believe to be hack frauds?

Is there anyone in the industry you genuinely believe to be hack frauds?

Zack Snyder and the guy who made District 9/Chappie.

Projared

Add Peter Jackson to this list, and you are me.

Is Sandler too obvious?

Christopher Nolan

Yeah, like 90% of them. It's easy to find a relatively good film nowadays, but it's hard to find a film that goes beyond that.

This piece of shit

Uwe Boll fits the definition perfectly

Kevin Smith
Bruce Willis

Buddy cop movie when

JJ Abrams
Alex Kurtzman
Ridley Scott

These three can fuck right off.

Jay jay abrams

That's more corporate meddling than J. J.

{{{KURTZMAN}}}

okay.

Kevin smith
Ridley Scott
George clooney
Robin wright
Hideo kojima

Those two never lived up to their potential but they still earned their place.
The only real answer here is Alex Kurtzman and Robert Orci.

Those guys who made LOST

>Hideo kojima
Does he still count as a hack fraud if his hacky fraudulent products are really enjoyable?

I dunno. It's not like hacks who make blatantly commercial movies are claiming to be these great artists.

I guess among the hacks, J.J. Abrams annoys me in particular because it seems like he's kind of presuming to be a quasi Speilberg? Maybe not exactly. But I'm really put off by how he shamelessly shits all over old quality material while claiming to love said material. And I really dislike people who think they can stand with their heroes merely by imitating them.

As far as supposed "auteurs" though, the one who comes to mind currently working that I think is a real pseud is P.T. Anderson. It's like his movies are really trying to be these "auteur films", and with this 'literary' quality, and pretending to be profound but not hitting that note that art operates at. It strikes me as trite and fake, and not in a good way.

Also, don't care for Godard, or any of the Italian Realists either. Really nearly any Marxist filmmaker I usually really dislike, unless they're a real freak despite the Marxism. I hate social realism passionately, and can't stand dry intellectuals usually either (in film). I like 'wet' intellectuals though.

baz fucking luhrmann

Fuck you I like Neill Blomkamp

Yes, because people claim that his stories are the greatest in gaming, when in reality it's trash that's no better than shit like Prometheus

Eli Roth

Darren Aronofsky is the definitive one, I mean just look at him

anyone who's a pretentious fucking loser, objectively anybody in the industry who's not RLM

Are you me?

Tarantino without a doubt.

I'll add my fist to your face

it's always these self-proclaimed and presumptuous assess who think they're so great, all because their penis is a decent size in a foreign country

I watched their fucking review because of the butthurt here and it seems like a reasonable review
This marvel cuck vs dc cuck is getting fucking tiring, all capeshit is...well shit. Who cares whats considered the nicest pile of shit...its still a pile of shit

Pi was good. Haven't seen any of his other movies though.

david ayer solely for how fucking bad suicide squad was when he had such a great source material, budget and backing

>Peter Jackson is a hack because the studio fucked him over

Stop.

This. Capeshit is so overdone, its the modern day version of the 80's action movie.

why american pseudointellectuals always try to look like some parody of stereotypical French person? fucking jabronis

District 9 was a disappointment.

He looks like a French version of Dustin Hoffman in this pic

name ONE thing wrong with district 9. go ahead. im waiting.

Africa

What the fuck is wrong with the review? They shit on the movie as much as most movies. Its not like they are out there saying its kino

They just say its ok

watching dumb nogs get dismembered by aliens was my favourite part.

We're you born the year fellowship came out or something? Jackman is a legitimate low budget horror genius. Bad Taste, Dead Alive, and Heavenly Creatures are all classics, and personally I think the Frighteners is a tremendous amount of fun.

It's called Cop out, it's pretty mediocre.

I don't think OP tried to say that they are hack frauds. He just used the pic because they like to call other people hack frauds.

Almost everyone at this point.