Be alive 200 years

>be alive 200 years
>healing factor goes to shit for no reason

????

Also where was everyone else? ALL the mutants besides Logan, Xavier, and a literal who go missing in ~25 years?

>tfw every Logan thread has the same stupid complaints that have been answered 1 million times over in the movie

According to whoever the fuck bothers writing up the wiki plots the other X-men were killed when Xavier had his first brain fuck up.

Did Inferno happen?

>watches movies for pretty pictures
>ignores the dialogue
>lulz wut it didn't mak no sense???

Try rewatching the movie with subtitles because you're clearly deaf as fuck.

For what I've understand adamantium is poisonus for mutants and probably even humans.

It was all the adamantium inside him that was poisoning his blood. That's why they only gave xcunny the adamantium claws.

Shit still doesn't make sense.
Phoenix killed by Xavier, c'mon.
Magneto?
The weakest mind mutant survives?
Horseshit.

I just realized how tiny his head looks in the suit and how retarded it looks anatomically.

Charles only killed a few mutants
Again, watch the movie, the reason the rest of them died is in there.

Wolverine killed Phoenix remember

Everyone was fighting at the grand canyon or some shit when professor X stroked out and either melted everyone's mind or kept them stationary as falling debree collapsed on top of them, the rest of the mutants were hunted down by the government for being mutants, that's why the clinic was secret and in Mexico with no government support or knowledge. Literally all of this was explained in the film, try and listen better in the future.

Did you not watch the movie? Adamantium is poison, it's stated in the comics and in the movies, his body could only cope with it being bonded to his skeleton because of his healing factor.
After 50 years of his bones being coated in the stuff it became too much for even his mutation to deal with.

>for no reason
Besides the ones explicity stated in the movie.

>phoenix the very embodiment of death & rebirth
>killed

Hey I didn't write X3

They govermnets used Xavier, Albino and Logan to hunt down and kill every last mutant

But she was there in the future from the days of the future past

I think DoFp retconed a lot of stuff though and uncreated. The events of X2 and X3 with it's distroyal of the sentinel program in the 80's

>According to whoever the fuck bothers writing up the wiki plots
According to the actual film, you fucktard.

They literally explain this in the film multiple times. I suppose you needed a scene where Charles goes "I killed the x-men!" and logan is like "yeah, you did charles! you killed them all!|" before having a flash back scene showing it happen.

The adamantine begins to leak and continuously poison him until eventually his regeneration can't keep up, and once it gets a sliver ahead, it's all downhill as the poison overpowers it.

That was almost going to happen at one point.
Probably for the sake of retards like him.
I'm glad they never ruined it for brainlets.

Don't worry, OP. Your healing factor will also go to shit "for no reason" someday.

>questioning comic book super powers

the comic lore is that his adamentiauasdfam is actually poisonous and has always slightly stunted his healing factor. he's basically been living with perpetual lead poisoning

OP you do realize that if he had perfect healing factor he would have never matured, right? Becoming an adult is also aging aka cells re-newing. So why are you so retarded?

>HFCS somehow stopped all mutants

The movie as a whole was alright, but I couldn't get over this.

Did no one in this thread actually watch the movie or were you simply not paying attention and to busy shitposting on your phones? The Legacy Virus is created by Zander Rice to wipe out the world's mutant population. The Reason Logan had lasted for so long was because of his healing factor. Adamantium being the poison is not revealed or made explicit in the movie, and it makes no sense since in days of future past he's much older in the future segments.

>Adamantium being the poison is not revealed or made explicit in the movie

oh shit my bad, i thought it had been. guess i just assumed that was the case...

His Healing factor was also weakening as he aged.

Wolverines healing lets him live an extremely long life but as he gets old it starts to become weaker. If he had no adamantium in him he probably would still live maybe close to another 50 or so years with a weakened healing factor.

It's a premise - roll with it fucktard.

>>HFCS somehow stopped all mutants

No they put chemicals in everything that just prevented the mutant gene from being activated/passed on.

They didn't actively kill mutants with it they just prevented anymore from being born.

honestly, i was bored as shit watching this movie that the dialogues kinda just went in one ear out the other

>when superhero movies start to bore the shit outta you

Are you faggots memeing or do you legitimately think that's the movie explanation for all of the mutants getting killed?

So all the mutants that Xavier didn't kill just died of old age over 25 years?

I'm pretty sure this movie isn't canon with any of the other X-movies because of how inconsistent it is with them.

Literally all of this is explained through dialogue in the film you dribbling spastic.

He doesn't kill all the mutants, he killed several x-men.

The movie explains though that the stuff in the food and drinks suppresses mutant genes.

The movie never really says that all mutants are dead either, just that there hasn't been a new mutant for years.

why did they comply

and who was nosferatu?

why did leader kid not use his telekinesis until the very end of the fight?

>no reason
they literally tell you why in the movie

they were being hunted down, which is why logan, caliban and xavier went into hiding

>who was nosferatu
they told us in the movie, he was Caliban

how does a healing factor suddenly succumb to poison? it is active at all times, there is no degeneration

mutants are literally all over the fucking planet

you're gonna sit here and tell me every government colluded to make people eat and drink rice's anti-mutant shit to stop them? what of vegan mutants or mutants that grow their own shit?

who the fuck is caliban though

isnt the whole plot of x2 or 3 them being hunted and resisting successfully?

how is cunny23 supposed to age when she has fucking metal for bones

why didnt gabriela just tell logan upfront she's a mutant

why didnt she talk till after x kicked it

>why did leader kid not use his telekinesis until the very end of the fight?

It actually wasn't telekinesis. He could control the Earth around him. If you look close, you can see that the truck was being lifted by a large slab of earth before it toppled over top of X-24.

ok so why couldn't his earthbender ass do something

every other kid was fighting or helping and this nigga sits there watching logan get his ass whooped even after the gun is away from his head

If you watched The Wolverine you'd have seen that he got blasted by the one of the nukes the US dropped onto Japan to save a Japanese soldier.

And that radiation has been slowly poisoning him for decades.

but why hasnt it been poisoinus for 50 years before he got sick?

He was in Xmen Apocalypse

I love how this makes everything in Days of Future pointless, and that movie in turned invalidated the first 3 X-Men. Comics movies finally going as full retard as the books.

>how does a healing factor suddenly succumb to poison? it is active at all times
Humans have a healing factor IRL, it gets worse over time/from poison/disease

he literally says adamantium is probably the thing that's killing him

It'd be funny if the exposition was that way and wolverine just tells Xavier he murdered everyone when he's pissed off

The cunny only has metal claws you dip.

his healing factor have always been working overtime on keeping the rejection of the adamantium at bay but, as with all mutants with healing factor, it gives up after some time, also x-23 only has adamantium claws

>isnt the whole plot of x2 or 3 them being hunted and resisting successfully?

X2 and X3 aren't canon anymore because of Days of Future Past, where they go back in time to not be hunted ever. Then they all die anyway 5 years later in Logan.

X-Men movies were a mistake

so how was she strong enough to just straight up tank bullets and overpower/outspeed grown men?

little kids aren't that fucking fast

even in his prime logan still gets knocked down by gunfire

>where was everyone else
and thus the problem with these unified super hero universes. the moment an earth threatening event goes down, super heros should just be spilling all over the place.

>no reason
>movie states about 50 times each that the mutant-killing gene killed off all future mutantbabbis and obviously weakened his healing factor and claws which is why he can't retract/extend them properly, so now his weakened healing factor from the virus is working overtime to cope with adamantium poison along with all the beatings he takes. Then he burns it out completely when he puts his healing factor into overdrime with the greengoo

Pay attention to the movie fuckwad it was great

all the other mutants obviously died to mutant hunters, the virus and Charles, or did you not pay attention when Caliban told Logan that he couldn't breath when charles was in freakout mode

its kino get over it you contrarian retard

it's a capeshit flick made for manchildren, but THIS time with an R rating and cgi blood.
what the fuck did you expect?

The movie Logan said only seven mutants were killed at the Westchester incident. There were a lot more mutants than that at the end of Days of Future Past.

Also Xavier had a hover chair. Why did technology regress so much between that DoFP and Logan?

>be alive 200 years
Too much capeshit does that.
>Also where was everyone else? ALL the mutants besides Logan, Xavier, and a literal who go missing in ~25 years?
Xavier microwaved their brains.

because of the healing factor logan gets an increased strength and speed (which is why he can walk around with an adamantium skeleton in the first place)
as with the gunfire part she could've just been a shitty/inexperienced actor

the school was obviously attacked in an unrelated incident and the government obviously tries to keep track on mutants because of all the articles saying the number of mutants are dwindling

Idk man, I've seen some really fast kids. It doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.

I'm only mad at Mangold insisting this is canon/takes place in canonical timeline. Movie would work better as like an what if/elseworld one shot.

I'm not taking a fucking alzheimer's epileptic old fuck's words at face value

I dont buy that the bullshit OP mutants are getting taken down by fucking cornsyrup ALL PRODUCED BY ONE COMPANY when there are 7 billion goddamn humans alive in 2017

With x3 retconned who the FUCK can stand up to Jean? Fucking no one. Xavier having a seizure can't take down the goddamn Phoenix. Where's Magneto's crew? Why would pooinloo mutants or chinese ones be affected by Transigen? World governments are united and suddenly all food is controlled by one company?

Xavier's seizure could kill weaker mutants, sure, but that's in the immediate area. The world is a huge fucking place and theres no way in hell there aren't tons of mutants still out there wholly unaffected by him.

X-men movies were a mistake. The movie is good standalone but otherwise it makes no fucking sense.

Copout answer. Wolverine literally regenerated from fucking cells.

>Also where was everyone else? ALL the mutants besides Logan, Xavier, and a literal who go missing in ~25 years?
while it is never spelled out directly, the movie pretty much implies that Xavier killed most of them all when he had one of these seizures. Only Logan survived that, and that's when he started to hide Charles.

Its been slowly poisoning him for years. His healing factor has been slowing it down

Didn't Magneto strip the metal out of him at some point in the comics? Bet he wishes he was nicer to Eric now, that might've helped to save him.

you get it user. it'll all be retconned away in future X-Men sequels so I don't understand the ridiculous gymnastics people are defending this with.

the HFCS fucked up his healing factor too

That's in the comics. The movies exist in a different universe than the comics

This. We'll discover that since his healing factor was massively slowed down he wasn't dead, just talking a massive amount of time to regenerate.
He'll burst out of his grave mostly functional in a decade or so.

Fuck you cunts are retarded.

How can you claim to like kino and at the same time not be able to understand a simple straightforward flick like Logan?

>They literally explain this in the film multiple times

No the "literally" don't you "literal" faggot. They allude to it once. And yes it's super obvious and he's a dumbass for not getting it, but fuck off with your "literally" hyperbolic bullshit.

>just eat some candy and soda and it'll modify your genetics

He killed sevetal xmen and tge rest were mopped up by the revers and the poisoned food supply

>Everyone was fighting at the grand canyon or some shit when professor X stroked out and either melted everyone's mind or kept them stationary as falling debree collapsed on top of them

lmao stop making shit up you retard

Horizontal gene transfer

and yes corn syrup fucks with fertility by way of insulin resistance

is laura gonna die before shes 18?

>Never any significant number of mutants ever in entire human history
>Suddenly heaps of humans have mutant genes
>some of these genes make you shoot lasers from eyes, some make you telepathic, some make you grow wings or heal impossibly fast
>this is all plausible but genetic engineering stopping the mutations (which only started a generation or 2 ago) is implausible

What about people who grow their own food and have their own wells?
What food do you poison that will poison everyone?

she does have the adamantium skeleton holy fuck you people have to be baiting there's no way you're this dense

"Yes Charles! You killed all the mutants you fucking asshole kike!"

It felt a little strong but we know Raimi for this

>They didn't run with the story that apocalypse infected the mutants with a virus.
why?

Phoenix is lame anyways who gives a fuck.

Reference to a very real idea

Xenoestrogens aren't being filtered from the tap water and it's turning the fricken frogs gay!

chem trails m8

gmo seeding m8

literally happening everyday m8

muh tin foil hat m8

Kek

They are. There's no way so many people missed this.

Jean Grey died, not the phoenix. She is just a host, the phoenix is immortal.

Is this the audience on Sup Forums these days?
Can't understand simple plot points
Maybe you need to hit those books harder faggots

Unironically the most boring movie I've watched in 2017.

It is. That type of stuff was being reported at least 20 years ago.

I have that issue lying around my attic somewhere. It was actually then revealed Logan had bone claws (that wasn't known and was a big shock back then)

He went awhile without the adamantium until Apocalypse restored it to him.

mutants were always there they were just not public