FARMING? A MAN OF YOUR TALENTS?

FARMING? A MAN OF YOUR TALENTS?

YOUR HIT, ON THE REBEL BASE, IT DIDN'T WORK, MY FRIEND

Galen Erso ?, I'm Empire

thats funny

perhaps they were wondering why you would shoot a man, before blowing up his planet

Do you feel in command?

Tell me about Vader, why does he wear the mask?

YOUR HIT, ON THE FARMERS MARKET, IT DIDN'T WORK, MY FRIEND

Literally kindergarten.

Hes a big sith

It's so fucking autistic I can't help but laugh at it. Just saying the same things that aren't even funny, repeating them so much that they actually become funny somehow.

For him.

Why the fuck did he look so much older in this scene?

Did they have to reuse the moisture farming?

I guess the natural lighting makes the lines from the nose to his mouth more visible

The fuck is going on in here?

And gives you power over me?

this thread got 200+ replies last night before it was deleted

How do they not kill each other here?

YOUR HIT ON THE REBEL BASE

IT DIDNT WORK MY FRIEND AND NOW YOU HAVE MY STORMTROOPERS RUNNING AROUND THE GALAXY AT 24 HOURS A DAY

HOW EXACTLY DOES THAT HELP MY DIVISION KILL REBELS?

WAS THAT THE ALIEN COVENANT PLANET?

YOU'RE PURE EVIL

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI ARE PURE EVIL

I forgot 90% of this movie and nearly every charaters name. The villain was the guy who talked shit to Bane, there was Jynn the rabbit, Madds, Laurence Fishbourne, ching chongs, poo in loo, a guy who may have been mexican and the reddit robot

Daily reminder that Anakin's line was a callback (foreshadow) of Obi-Wan's line in Return of the Jedi.

Lucas was always dumb.

>reddit robot

>and the reddit robot

>the reddit robot

Why did they land their ship so far away from the farm?

>the reddit robot

Do you feel in chage?

He was Farming the wheat this whole time!
PLAYED LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!!!!

>Galen?

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE EMPIRE LISTS ME, MY MEN, DR. ERSO HERE, BUT ONLY ONE! OF YOU! THE FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY SPACECRAFT!

TELL ME ABOUT VADER! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!? LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A BOTHAN SPY!

WHERE DID YOU TRAIN?

her lips make me want to cummy

>yfw baneposting has evolved to Sup Forums following the careers of every actor and extra in tdkr

they're "training" lightsabers, not as strong as real ones

>tfw couldn't tell the difference between eduardo lopez and the pakistani terorrist in the movie
>kept telling my mom that kashian was the tie fighter pilot split into two personalities by the kyber crystal so it made sense that he was jyns dad reincarnated
>black guy behind me gave me a tap on my shoulder (because I was discussing the movie during a quiet part where you should discuss the movie, not during intense action? It was just some boring hologram shit), invaded my space
What an asshole, honestly one of my worst movie experiences

Do you feel in charge?

Can you edit the screencap to include me?

can't blame the thirst, she's a cute girl

You don't get to bring friends

DID YOU

JUST ASSUME MY

SPECIES?

is it any wonder the aliens largely ignore us?

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE??