What are some kinos about losing all empathy for women and wanting to see the entire gender raped and killed?

what are some kinos about losing all empathy for women and wanting to see the entire gender raped and killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

myfox8.com/2015/04/27/impossible-father-paying-child-support-for-son-that-cant-be-his-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jeez dude, don't lose your empathy. What do you think made girls this way? Evolution caused by millions of years of... men raping and killing.
Keep in mind that some women more or less can't help it. It's no different with men, really. Imagine if you had a nice sweet girlfriend who liked you, but there was this mean bitch of a girl who had better tits and ass than your gf. You wouldn't be able to help being attracted to that girl.

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

stfu you fucking roastie whore,go swallow chads cum till you hit 30 then not even the ugliest of men will want to fuck you

This

Sexual attraction knows no morality. What defines our sexual ethics isn't who we are attracted to, but which attractions we act on.

Interesting... well, you've obviously made two mistakes. 1) you think I'm a woman, when in reality I'm just a dude who's trying to help you cause I felt similar when I was younger. 2) you've read too much red pill shit. Don't get me wrong, a lot of that stuff is accurate, but if you don't balance it out with empathy you get twisted up.

so you're telling me youd be able to love a girl that has urges to get fucked by black men even though she never acted upon them

because i wouldnt

OP probably faps to 20 different women a day and would fuck a dumb whore at the drop of a hat, if he wasn't so autistic.

>ugly rich guys have gold digger wives and that makes you a loser!
nice logic

>I want to see my mother raped and killed

>it's an OP blames everyone but himself for the fact that he's a HKV thread

No, I'm not talking about being able to love a girl or not (which in most cases is just a modified form of lust, not real altruistic love). I'm talking about judging a girl as being ethical or not. I'm saying that humans can't control who we're attracted to. It literally happens automatically on a low, animal level of the brain that engage before the upper parts of the brain have a chance to act. But a morally upstanding person will control which urges they act on. It makes no sense to judge a person morally for who they are attracted to, only for what urges they act on.

of course I do,if that dumb whore didnt open her legs for chad I would have never been born and I wouldnt have to live in a constant state of suffering
the woman pill is the final nuclear pill to take.accept it and realise that women were put on this earth to cause suffering.They have no emotions,feelings,dreams,hopes,aspirations but they can mimic them to attract partners which offer the best genetics for her children and the best resources.I would argue at this point that they arent even sentiment thinking beings

Link to that thread pls

This is why you're a virgin

>the woman pill is the final nuclear pill to take
LOL. The woman pill is a minor pill that only seems important when you are in your teens/20s and your body is flooded with hormones. Wait until you hit your 30s young pup, then you'll deal with some real pills. For example, the fact that on the material plane, you're a slowly aging, horrendously vulnerable piece of meat full of sensitive nerves, and doomed to die.

im proud to be a virgin.I didnt fall for their false tricks and will retain all of my wealth and free times and personality.I dont have to change or alter anything just so I can get sex once a week from a bitch who only looks half decent with makeup.
if you are a non virgin you are human scum

I wonder what happened after this

>Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby
>you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity
I see you've never visited /fit/

5 seconds in Google and I found it.

no point being bitter

just use your knowledge of the way women are to treat them like the dogshit they are

Hot story

Fuck off Albania.

Holy shit this projection

Then why are you so angry?

the guy lost his house and is now paying 5k in child support

>Men commit 90% of all the torture, rape, murder, etc. in the world
>Hurr durr women are dogshit

Don't focus on your hatred for women, focus in your love for men.

haha ^this you just WON the thread! You showed that you were intellectually superior by using one of the three tactics you know how to!

Kek

Well apparently I'm retarded because I can't find it

Wait, so if I go around beating up random nu-males in front of their girlfriends, I'll get pussy left and right?

Proofs?

delete this

you need proof to know a guy will get fleeced in divorce court?

no they don't, women commit far more than 10%, reporting levels are far lower as are women's punishments.

and men more than balance it out by inventing and building everything. all women can do is something that every other dumb as shit animal on the planet can do.

Maybe. But then one day you beat up a guy whose brother knows a guy who knows a guy who's in the mob... oops... then next thing you know, you can't get to sleep at night without checking the 2 locks on your door and the bars on your window ten times. Not worth it, even if it was ethical.

>women commit far more than 10%
Nah, not much more than 10%. If you really doubt what I'm saying, just ask yourself this - would you rather walk at night through a neighborhood full only of poor males, or through a neighborhood full only of poor females.

If they were strong willed, yes. Don't tell me you've never ever had some attraction that you didn't discard in your degeneracy filter.
Problem is very few women are strong willed. Women cheat as much as men when they have 1/10th of the instinct incentive.

>guy can't have kids
>user still thinks the wife can get him to pay child support
You need to get off r/TheRedPill

kill yourself you dumb fucking cunthole cumdumpster

myfox8.com/2015/04/27/impossible-father-paying-child-support-for-son-that-cant-be-his-2/

poor females. now answer this

would you rather live in a neighbourhood full of all the things men have invented, or a neighbourhood of all the dozen things women have invented?

cuck
if a woman finds black facial features attractive that already means there's something wrong with her mentally