I found who could play samus aran in the metroid movie it's so obvious and we never saw it

I found who could play samus aran in the metroid movie it's so obvious and we never saw it

Who said there's going to be a fucking Metroid movie?

There should be

You're a funny cunt, aren't you?

need a big girl

What? She is perfect for the part even looks like Samus

You're a faggot, and you're waifu is shit

>implying a Metroid movie will ever be made
>implying a live-action Metroid movie should be made

Considering Samus Aran's main villain is a space pterodactyl it wouldn't fly. Today's modern audiences crave quippy, white villains.

Too late then that the perfect casting already exists

That is a cosplayer they should be rounded up and shot not celebrated

debicki would bully this femlet to suicide

>Implying that Mother Brain isn't a quippy villain.

I assume you meant shot in the face with a hot load of thick cum.

No I mean life ended abruptly

wow rude

2edge4me

Why would they make a movie about a dead video game series nobody cares about?

SUPERIOR ASIAN COCK

Metroid should be released as a relatively low-key movie and keep the titular title, but not otherwise pander excessively to nerds in advertising. Get that Del Toro guy or whoever that did Hellboy ( I think ) and Pan's Labyrinth, have him make some esoteric looking bird people, some alien space pirates, and really creepy metroids who are like translucent squid/barnacles that eat people but light up like a sea creature when disturbed.

I'd watch it and it could even be unironically really good, with the right attitude about it.

She's horrible in everything she's in.

>what do you know about casting?
>err, I like big butts

You other brothers can't deny

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist

No there shouldn't. The best metroid games are nothing but a silent protagonist exploring. That is not much potential for a story. The games are fine, but there should never be a movie

her spine is fucked

>thinks a movie will be made when even nintendo doesn't give a shit about metroid
Why are you Nintendo drones always so fucking delusional?

dat ass should be fucked

>The best metroid games are nothing but a silent protagonist exploring. That is not much potential for a story. The games are fine, but there should never be a movie
There's apparently a large amount of background lore included in the games as seeimgly offhand comments and in game text documents.

Samus needs to be 6'3".

>dude muh console warzzzzz
You have to go back.