I think we can all agree here that the Alien:Covenant score composed by Jed Kurzel is the best since Jerry Goldsmith's...

I think we can all agree here that the Alien:Covenant score composed by Jed Kurzel is the best since Jerry Goldsmith's original Alien score?

IMO It deserves an Oscar nomination

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRbPy1tpOP8
youtube.com/watch?v=qh_o19X5D2g
youtube.com/watch?v=fFtguJHMUZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More jew shills...

Yeah it was pretty good, especially the track during the medbay and infection scene. Really ramped up the tension

youtube.com/watch?v=MRbPy1tpOP8
youtube.com/watch?v=qh_o19X5D2g

Thanks user, me too. I think its the best soundtrack out there for the series!

It is great indeed.
Jed Kurzel usually does a nice job. His MacBeth score is also really great.

I'd say AC's is the best score of the series with Alien 3's a close second.

Alien's score > Alien 3's score > Aliens' score > Alien: Covenant's score > Prometheus' score > Alien: Resurrection's score

Not even close.

I like the new 'Spores' theme

youtube.com/watch?v=fFtguJHMUZY

For me personally the scores are:

Alien Covenant > Alien 3 > Aliens > Prometheus > Alien > Alien Resurrection*

* I can't even remember what the AR one sounds like to be honest but it was obviously not noteworthy

Yeah it's fucking great. The chestburster song is beautiful.

Post your ranking.

Just seen a thread on this very topic

When the soundtrack didn't steal Jerry Goldsmith's original music then it was good otherwise I hated hearing the Nostromo theme play in this movie

Anyone know what song David whistles is? the closest I know is Malher's no.4 ...

You're kidding. "Life" from the Prometheus score.

Alien3's score is a really tough act to follow.

It's definitely a terrific score on its own, but it's also cool how it integrates parts from the original score and from Alien 3.

Aliens score is fucking garbage, just a bunch of American military sounding drums and little else.

Who are those kikes?

I usually don't notice scores or themes in films because I'm not that into orchestral music.
But when they used the Prometheus theme for Shaw I actually got emotional.
It brings a continuance to the film that it definitely lacked in the plot.

Honestly, Alien and Alien 3 are the only Alien scores that have ever really impressed me. I don't remember any music from Resurrection, Covenant or Prometheus.