I'm hapa

Should I couple with Asian or White girl?

I like Asian girls in both looks and personality. But I like European genetics. I don't want short, weak, chinky looking kids...

What do?

I think you should stop race baiting, bee urself, and choose a woman that doesn't piss you off.

Find another hapa. It's the only way.

You should kill yourself to preserve the purity of both races.

I dated a hapa girl once. Pretty, opressed by her White dad, and an absolute slut.

Last I heard she got engaged to some White Chad while still taking dick from her black ex...

Poor husband

>I don't want short, weak, chinky looking kids...
Too late, your parents should've both been white.

Now you're inferior for life.

Asians will usually want you because you're half white / have money / citizenship / for status, etc.. they tend to prefer Asians or whites anyway, unless they fetishise hapas.

Hapa girls have lots of problems, usually narcissistic or self hating. Generally don't like hapa men.

Whites don't really care about you, but if you somehow get a white gf she definitely won't be with you for status or for race. Maybe money or citizenship if she's from Eastern Europe.

Go to the /pol and whine there

find another hapa
hapa life sucks man, i'm not even asian
t. amerimutt
i'm most likely native or flip and my mom is white, it's a lifetime of being an outsider, just make your kids azn again

what's difference between hapa and hafu? if there is no difference why don't you all use hafu? hapa is such a stupid word.

find someone who loves u :3

What is a "hapa"? Do you mean that you are a half-caste? If so, then do not breed.

Hapa is a kinda global term

Hafu is only used in Japan

>oppressed
how? Did he not let her out after curfew??

Where can I find a new hafu gf?

Find a hapa girl.

Basically forbade relationships with guys, going out at night etc...

She was a horny ass girl. Nowonder she became a slut

>But I like European genetics. I don't want short, weak, chinky looking kids
Yeah but you will have to compromise with the fact that even if you have a kid with a European women there are still going to be some of those traits in your child, it won't be 100% european.

It might be better than nothing,. but you're also depriving your child of someone with whom they can identify with, how do you think it affects a child growing up knowing they look nothing like their mom or dad, only a weird mix of both, they'll develop weird identity problems and shit.

your kid will have 25% weak short chinky genetics anyway

your choice is either to dilute or give up

>mfw non-white people exist

I love Czech Streets.

marry another hapa and stop contaminating other people's gene pool

Clearly, you should not reproduce. You have some serious issues and you've allowed white dudes to tell you that you are weak and pathetic. Given that you are agreeing with them like a dog, I guess they were right.

>look nothing like their mom or dad
That's just not true man.

>hapa

American hafu detected

Get the white pussy so Elliot can live on