TOPKEK

Getting tired yet, libs?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/deportations-fall-under-trump-despite-increase-in-arrests-by-ice/2017/09/28/1648d4ee-a3ba-11e7-8c37-e1d99ad6aa22_story.html?utm_term=.a322a56fcfab
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/2/024024
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946531657229701120
thetimes.co.uk/article/climate-change-predictions-what-went-wrong-78ckkbx2f
thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/22289-climate-alarmists-have-been-wrong-about-virtually-everything
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/06/080620-north-pole.html
theguardian.com/environment/2012/sep/17/arctic-collapse-sea-ice
apnewsarchive.com/1989/U-N-Predicts-Disaster-if-Global-Warming-Not-Checked/id-bd45c372caf118ec99964ea547880cd0
ipcc.ch/ipccreports/far/wg_I/ipcc_far_wg_I_spm.pdf
hockeyschtick.blogspot.com/2015/04/according-to-1990-ipcc-report-warming.html
reason.com/blog/2015/02/11/temperature-record-chicanery-an-overhype
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

f*ck trump

HOLY
FUCKING
BASED

Oh boy, the libcucks are going to be just FUMING when they see this

B..but it's winter?

You just gotta love Trump.

>durrr trump make liberals so mad that why he based and i lub him!

There is no way that this is real

In some 40 years I'll probably live badly in a barely inhabitable shithole but I'll have the time of my life thinking about all the millions of Americans dead from climate change-related issues who literally could've helped this

>brainlet libcuck doesn't like trump banter
lmaoooooooo

It'd be funny is he wasn't going to flood our country with climate refugees due to inaction on climate change.

Who cares?

These cartoons are getting more specific and less accurate as time goes on.

trump is making you accept 4 foot tall ugly yellow monkey gooks in an apocalypse scenario?

when did he start that policy and why did australia sign on?

that picture in particular was wonderfully accurate

Half the countries in the pacific ocean will be underwater in 100 years max and those people are gunna have to go somewhere. Guess which large, safe, wealthy regional power is most likely to be the destination of choice?

>omg if monkeymen show up at my door, i HAVE to let them in!

"no"

defend your border, your culture, and your resources, soyboy.

>border
no such thing
>culture
no such thing
>resources
the world produces enough food to end world hunger multiple times over, scarcity is a non-issue
>soyboy
reddit meme word

>defend your border, your culture, and your resources, soyboy.
If it's so easy, why can't you do defend it against Mexicans? And Europe can't against Moslems?

>>border
>no such thing
stopped reading there. reddit cucko, try again

we kind of are defending. immigration numbers are down drastically, deportations are up like 1000%, there's more border security than ever, and whites are now the majority briths in the country as of this year again. we're making progress.

>deportations are up like 1000%
As of Sept. 9, three weeks before the end of the 2017 fiscal year, ICE had deported 211,068 immigrants, according to the most recent figures provided by the agency. ICE removed 240,255 people during the government’s 2016 fiscal year.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/deportations-fall-under-trump-despite-increase-in-arrests-by-ice/2017/09/28/1648d4ee-a3ba-11e7-8c37-e1d99ad6aa22_story.html?utm_term=.a322a56fcfab

>climate change is fake because it's cold outside
This meme is never gonna die, is it?

lol Amerikan got btfo and got quiet. ran away like baby

well it is fake

>it is fake
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/2/024024

Uhh, global climate change doesn't necessary mean that the planet is going to turn into a fireball. Where the hell did Trump learn science from? Not sure why there exists this notion that global warming means Fireball Earth. Also, I'm pretty sure other countries in Western Civilization do pay a large sum of money to combat the effects of CO2 emissions in the atmosphere.

>the leader of the most powerful country in the world doesn't know the difference between average temperature and the weather on an individual day

And his supporters love him for it

its all a chinese conspiracy lmao

>Where the hell did Trump learn science from?

Fox News

Seeing our President shitpost on Twitter never gets old. Holy fuck he just doesn't quit the absolute madman.

>it's really cold temporarily in a season that's known to be cold, so heavily studied changes in global climate for decades aren't true

those are all librul traitor scientists working to cripple american industry!

>Stupid wop thinks global warming is real
Be more concerned about the organized crime in your country Luigi you greasy brown dago fuck.

t. Fucking retard.

All these countries voting Yes are fucking retarded. Based US, Poland, Russia and Japan.
I have no idea how foreigners are so fucking stupid as to believe in human caused climate change. Like how do they drink without drowning. Sad!

>heavily studied changes
Wasn't the East Coast supposed to be underwater by 2012? Hmm.. these studies have REALLY been accurate so far!

>source: my ass

holy shit i thought people who didn't believe in climate change were a meme

Brah...

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946531657229701120

>source on it not having a source: A FUCKING LEAF
thetimes.co.uk/article/climate-change-predictions-what-went-wrong-78ckkbx2f

>Wasn't the East Coast supposed to be underwater by 2012
[citation needed]

BASED TRUMP XDDDD THESE SCIENTIST ARE ALL CORPORATE SHILLS

Climate change isn't real. He isn't wrong in the slightest

Well I KNEW beaners were fucking retarded so your post comes as no surprise.
Guess what taco vender, climates change, nobody's denying this. What everyone with a brain cell denies is that humans have any impact on climate change whatsoever.

>Climate change isn't real. He isn't wrong in the slightest

The spic has no argument. Climate change isn't real and I'll be voting for Trump agian in 2020

>source: based trump xD

What's it like being the most stupid nation on earth?

I'm not stupid. Climate change isn't real and no amount of you calling me stupid will change my mind

>The spic has no argument. Climate change isn't real and I'll be voting for Trump agian in 2020

This is why white American men should not be allowed to vote unless they have a degree from a top 100 university.

Posting brainlet images won't make climate change real.
I graduated from one and I voted for Trump

>I'm not stupid. Climate change isn't real and no amount of you calling me stupid will change my mind

thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/22289-climate-alarmists-have-been-wrong-about-virtually-everything

GUYS THE NORTH POLE WILL HAVE NO ICE OR SNOW IN 2008!!

>climate change is real and not a Jewish scheme

>I'm not stupid. Climate change isn't real and no amount of you calling me stupid will change my mind
Look I know this is bait but Americans truly need to be rangebanned preemptively you're fastly approaching Canadian levels

As long as there are stupid people we will have to deal with shit like this.
>Brainlet cull when?

I'm dead serious Mr amerindian user. Climate change is a Jewish myth

>Posting brainlet images won't make climate change real.

>they said the world would be in another ice age by 2000 but climate change is real guys

>a newspaper (not a scientific document) dismissing a minority of alarmist claims
>this means that anthropogenic climate change isn't real

>gets buttmad at everyone posting brainlet images
>posts a brainlet image anyway

>I'm conservative

>Climate change is a Jewish myth

We all know all the ice in the North Pole Melted in 2008!
theguardian.com/environment/2012/sep/17/arctic-collapse-sea-ice
Oh wait I mean 2016
apnewsarchive.com/1989/U-N-Predicts-Disaster-if-Global-Warming-Not-Checked/id-bd45c372caf118ec99964ea547880cd0
Also Maldives was engulfed by the ocean in the year 2000

Let me keep going

>I'm a liberal

>climate change is real despite "scientists" saying we would be in an ice age right now

I don't know what to believe, if Trump is playing 14D tridimentional multiverse reality glitch jumpscare up down strange quark'ish chess or if Sup Forums crossboarding amerimutts are legit retarded.

So far the people making these claims have included Noel Brown, director of the New York office of the U.N. Environment Program (UNEP), Prof. Peter Wadhams, head of the polar ocean physics group at the University of Cambridge (UK) and University of Manitoba Prof. David Barber
These are the "Scientists" you claim to be all knowing, claiming the ocean ate Maldives and that the North Pole last all ice years ago.

>I believe in climate change, I'm very concerned with the kind of earth my wife's son will grow up in

Except that there was a period of relative cooling (against a wider background of higher average temperatures) in the late 20th century. We know that humans generate products that can warm the Earth. We know that the average global temperature has been increasing for decades. We know that higher global temperatures have a variety of negative consequences, what part of this is hard to understand?

Most of that is non whites fault.

Americans are a fucking plague

>"climate scientists said the east coast would be underwater by 2012, bro"
>source?
>"here, have this article that says scientists were wrong just in general"
k

man why can't we have a thread of shitposting without people who actually take this shit seriously coming in

See

Climate change is not real

Woah holy shit a handfull of alarmist claims were incorrect or their timescales were off, all da liberal scientists must be wrong! There can't possibly be any negative effects to a higher global average temperature!

>climate change is due to fossil fuels that were mostly used in industrialized countries
>majority of industrialized countries were full of wh*toids
>wh*toids then blame browns and blacks for climate change
Allah, I can't wait for you to go extinct.

lmao our guy!

based, libcucks on suicide watch

Africans have 7 children a piece. That's probably going to effect limited resources you dumb brown retard

>Climate change is not real

There isn't a significant higher global average temperature change.

1990 IPCC FAR: “Under the IPCC ‘Business as Usual’ emissions of greenhouse gases the average rate of increase of global mean temperature during the next century is estimated to be 0.3°C per decade (with an uncertainty range of 0.2°C – 0.5°C).” ipcc.ch/ipccreports/far/wg_I/ipcc_far_wg_I_spm.pdf page xi.

In actuality, since 1990 the warming rate has been from 0.12 to 0.19°C per decade depending on the database used, outside the uncertainty range of 1990. CO2 emissions have tracked the “Business as Usual” scenario. An interesting discussion of the 1990 FAR report warming predictions and an analysis of them through April of 2015 can be seen hockeyschtick.blogspot.com/2015/04/according-to-1990-ipcc-report-warming.html
A list of official warming rates from various datasets and for various time spans can be seen reason.com/blog/2015/02/11/temperature-record-chicanery-an-overhype

Sad!

It isn't

Birthrate is rapidly dropping and Africans use very little energy per capita compared to Western countries, Gulf states, developed Asian countries, etc.

>It isn't

>more black children, and less wh*te children
Finally they'll be free from Yakub's abominations, and will find a way to fix the melanin-deficient rats' mistakes.

>In some 40 years I'll probably live badly in a barely inhabitable shithole but I'll have the time of my life thinking about all the millions of Americans dead from climate change-related issues who literally could've helped this
>In some 40 years I'll probably live badly in a barely inhabitable shithole
That would happen with or without global warming , Trump or the U.S.

Woopsie daisy wrong red pill!

1990 IPCC FAR: “Under the IPCC ‘Business as Usual’ emissions of greenhouse gases … this will result in a likely increase in global mean temperature of about 1°C above the present value by 2025.” See here, ipcc.ch/ipccreports/far/wg_I/ipcc_far_wg_I_spm.pdf xi.

Reality check: From 1990 to 2017 (first 8 months) the increase in temperatures has been 0.31 to 0.49°C depending on the database used. CO2 emissions have tracked the Business as Usual scenario.

>climate change is only about intense heatness

Nope (;
Average birth rate on Chad is 7 children and average birth rate in Iraq is 5 children

Perhaps nowhere has the stunning failure of climate predictions been better illustrated than in the “climate models” used by the UN. The UN climate bureaucracy, known as the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), produces periodic reports on “climate science” — often dubbed the “Bible” of climatology. In its latest iteration, the Fifth Assessment Report (AR5), the UN featured 73 computer models and their predictions. All of them “predicted” varying degrees of increased warming as atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide (CO2) increased.

The problem is that every single model was wrong — by a lot. Not only did temperatures not rise by as much as the models predicted, they have failed to rise at all since around 1996, according to data collected by five official temperature datasets. Based just on the laws of probability, a monkey rolling the dice would have done far better at predicting future temperatures than the UN’s models. That suggests deliberate fraud is likely at work.

Dr. John Christy, professor of atmospheric science and director of the Earth System Science Center at the University of Alabama Huntsville (UAH), analyzed all 73 UN computer models. “I compared the models with observations in the key area — the tropics — where the climate models showed a real impact of greenhouse gases,” Christy told CNSNews. “I wanted to compare the real world temperatures with the models in a place where the impact would be very clear.”

Science is based around facts, not predictions. It's perfectly normal for predictions to crash and burn, that's how you cull the hypothesis and get to the actual theory. Just because a climate scientist that believes in climate change made a wrong or over the top prediction that ended up not becoming true doesn't mean the whole theory has to be scrapped. Should we burn Newton's Philosophiæ because he believed in alchemy?
If you can find some other explanation as to what is causing temperatures to set new records each summer, I'd love to hear it, it would probably be better than the hassle fighting climate change would be. Hell, you could probably win a Nobel in the process and that juicy 1 million prize.

He's fucking right. I monitor the water temperature for offshore fishing to see when it's the best time to go and this years was pretty dam cold. Yellowtail catches were incredibly low this year because of how cold the water was and it seems to be getting worse every year. Trump may sound like an idiot for most things he says but this in statement he has a huge point. Liberals should stop screeching about muh global warming and use all those (((environmental)))) funds for something that's actually useful like education or business investments

>There isn't a significant higher global average temperature change.
>0.2 per decade isn't significant

Nope, nothing to worry about here!

>mfw he started posting weebshit

sup paki cunt, when are you gonna fuk off?

The fact is temperature has not increased at an alarming rate, the fact is that global warming has been entirely wrong, the fact is it is not an issue.

Using datasets of temperatures from NASA, the U.K. Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research at the University of East Anglia, NOAA, satellites measuring atmospheric and deep oceanic temperatures, and a remote sensor system in California, he found, “All show a lack of warming over the past 17 years.” In other words, global warming has been on “pause” for almost two decades — a fact that has been acknowledged even by many of the most zealous UN climate alarmists. “All 73 models’ predictions were on average three to four times what occurred in the real world.”

No explanation for what happened to the warming — such as “the oceans ate my global warming” — has withstood scrutiny.

Almost laughably, in its latest report, the UN IPCC increased its alleged “confidence” in its theory, an action experts such as Christy could not rationalize. “I am baffled that the confidence increases when the performance of your models is conclusively failing,” he said. “I cannot understand that methodology.... It’s a very embarrassing result for the climate models used in the IPCC report.” “When 73 out of 73 [climate models] miss the point and predict temperatures that are significantly above the real world, they cannot be used as scientific tools, and definitely not for public policy decision-making,” he added.

Other warming predictions have also fallen flat. For instance, for almost two decades now, climate alarmists have been claiming that snow would soon become a thing of the past.