Discuss

Discuss.

we are fucked

I don't how to read scribbles.

That is not good

The BRICS are LITERALLY melding into one uniform entity.

you were sanctioned for not taking ukrainian land when you were able

Isn't that because the USD is more expensive?

Russia decided to invade a foreign country and is being punished for it. Oil prices also temporarily fell shortly after.

Brazil decided to flood it's economy with artificial credit from public banks to counter the effects of the Great Recession in 2008, which worked temporarily, but over time inflation got out of control, and the reduced consumption coupled with commodity prices not being high and international credit not being cheap enough to foster growth, the economy hit a recession.

>Russia decided to invade a foreign country

WUT

Somehow we're poorer than these creatures.

>Sminem cool boys club

Russia decided to invade a foreign country

I don't know. You tell me.

>Russia decided to invade a foreign country

he is talking about ukraine

>about ukraine
never heard of it

Kill yourself Sup Forumstard

Stop bullying based sminem

How does it make you feel some irrelevant country with a funny name like "Slovenia" is 3x richer than you?

>ukraine

cala a boca, você só falou merda.

I didn't come here to feel.

>How does it make you feel some irrelevant country with a funny name like "Slovenia" is 3x richer than you?

What's the main difference between that country and yours?

>talking shit about sminem
kys macaco

I have coins that are older than Slovenia.

How does it feel?

>ppp

slovenia is europan so it is only natural it is richer than brazil

Subhuman northeasteners dragging the avareges down.

>inflation by 6% a year
>out of control

It's better high inflation under economic growth than low inflation or deflation by forced recession

spooky

>Russia going through its worst economic crisis in 15 years, sanctions
>Brazil going through one of the biggest economic booms in 15 years
>Russian GDP still higher

Gdp per capita. Our gdp is higher

>PPP
PPP for Russia is 25000

gdp per capita is what matters though, it doesnt matter if your GDP is 2x higher if you have 10x as many people.

GDP per capita is okay if you are looking at living standards of the individual. GDP by country is important to how much dick you can swing on the world stage.

We still have more money as a whole.

You have 200mln people

Brazil was super poor and Russia was an economic world power, it seems reasonable to me that Russia is richer

>Ljubljana
I went to school with a kid who moved from there. His parents were doctors and apparently wanted to give their kid a decent life so they left before he was high school aged and enrolled him in my shitty public school. Your country really must be a hell of a shithole if the smart people are fleeing for a better life as far abroad as Australia.

Also, your language is fucking disgusting.

rude

True

Small countries tend to be richer than big countries

Russia needs to diversify. Get that blue portion bigger.
Oh well ,at least you don't have a trade deficit.

binland

>per capita
Yeah we know there's just 5 people living there

this is bullshit argument though
diversifying might make economy more resilient to sudden changes in global economy, but it doesn't by itself make your country more competitive or economy more efficient.

If oil is a commodity that's only valuable now, would be irrelevant in a few decadees than it's very much the right thing to focus on selling the stuff now before it becomes worthless

russia has some few competences in high-tech fields, meaning it's feasible it could switch to other modes of economy once oil is out. No need to waste huge effort trying to come into markets that are already taken, to receive less revenue than selling oil

the future is bright

Brazil is developing sharply.