What is life like in small-town Russia? Can a foreigner find a wife easily in such a town?

What is life like in small-town Russia? Can a foreigner find a wife easily in such a town?

What are the girls like in these towns?

>What is life like in small-town Russia? Can a foreigner find a wife easily in such a town?
If his salary exceeds $ 700, that's easy.

Unless you speak Russian, you're going to have a hard time.

>tfw born in third world normieland instead of second world depressionville
i hate this

Absolutely. Also, shithole grills are stubborn and uneducated, if not have mental ilness of any sort.

Brazil is middle-income country, though. Not really third-world.

It is really bad and miserable experience.
One should move to bigger city as fast as he can.

>Can a foreigner find a wife easily in such a town?
Yes, a gold digger easily

Well, first world it's USA and allies, second is commie and post-commie world, and third is anyone else. No exceptions.

Imagine if instead of these commieblocks there were norwegian style houses.
That would look so pretty.

How our president is used to say, if granny had a dick, she would be a grandpa.

what is this place?

Kirovsk if I recall

Maybe, but only if you promise to take her out of there.

Russia must implement a program to tear down the commieblocks and replace them with regular western europesn styles housing whatever the cost.

A lot of photos of russian architecture if you are interested right this moment
2ch hk
b/res/ 167813367.html

lol never with the current goverment.

>Higher ongoing expenditure

They built these for a reason.

There are huge swathes of the US and Russia which are interchangeable. Same style of cities, overall same behaviors, same quality of life for the most part. Biggest difference is these are the shittier parts of the US and the better parts of Russia. But there are millions of people living in each of them.

I fail to see what the fuck that has to do with third and second worlders

Not exactly referring to this photo specifically, but I am continually underwhelmed by photos from Russia which are posted here which are supposed to indicate how terrible life is in that country. I want to read a deeper explanation about why life in a commie block is miserable compared to life in any of the low-income apartments or trailer parks in the US.

What it has to do is saying that Russia is 2nd world is short-sighted when there is a part of Russia which is 1st world that would still be one of the largest 1st world countries if it were a country to itself, both in population and in area.

>wanting 3DPD
>marriage
FUCK OFF NORMALFAG

Your culture is garbage.
Your country is garbage.
You are garbage.

wouldnt you marry her user if you had a chance

Rich parts of Russia suck money from other parts of Russia you dumbass

Foreigner need to know russian. Rural areas lack the girls who know english.

Also better pick the town with 300,000+ population. There are not many unmaried girls in smaller industrial towns. Usually there is no colledge in those so all the girls older than 16 move to bigger cities. They return only if they are going to work in that town. Of if it's their husband works there.

>Going all the way to Russia for a chinkfu

Why?

she is japanese retard

Japs are chinks too, imbecile pidorashka

would it be weird for me to go to a small russian town in the middle of bumfuck nowhere? would the local guys be pissed off and beat me if I ever tried to pick up the local girls?

thanks

+ 0.00000015 BTC

What is this beautiful place?

This. Only in 2517, when democracy will be finally established.

Rural bumpkins aren't aggressive toward real foreigners, no matter the race. They'd treat you like a local theme park attraction till the end of your days though.

>They'd treat you like a local theme park attraction
like they'd ride me? sounds good

>What is life like in small-town Russia
>Alcoholism & addicts & degeneracy everywhere
>Nowhere to go
>You live like on an isolated island and no that's not what you really want
>People are evil & broody
>No one speaks a word of English

As for the wife question, in Russia, like everywhere else, there's a big move around any good-looking chick and they usually don't hang in those small cities. Basically anyone who can gets outta these lousy areas and if there's a girl you'd look twice to be sure she got fucked by every guy who's around.

Small towns are getting worse and worse, they really degraded a lot since soviet times. No job, no money.

Pretty much whole Russia atm = 15 cities with population over 1 mln people + 10-15 smaller cities.

> would the local guys be pissed off and beat me if I ever tried to pick up the local girls?

I think it WILL happen if you go to local night club

It's better to pick up girls on the street/internet

They'd ride you, take a selfies with you all the time. They'd acquainted you to their visiting relatives from other small towns. Local newspaper reporter would interview your opinion on current international events every week etc.

>What is life like in small-town Russia?
It's like hell
>Can a foreigner find a wife easily in such a town?
You don't want it, just trust me

t. Used to live in a 30k town in Tambov oblast. Pic rel - center of my hometown

niceee, Russians are fine

would it be rude to take a hundreds of pictures of the surrondings though?

will try my luck on the streets I guess
I already tried it in a Polish bar and was assaulted by a bunch of retarded Poles

> will try my luck on the streets I guess

though nobody there speaks english...

mmh yes that's awkward, I'm sure they learn the very basics in school though, right?

>would it be rude to take a hundreds of pictures of the surrondings though?
Nah. Numales from big cities visit small dying towns all the time for spiritual experience. They ride bicycles and take random photos all the time.

Brits learn basic french in school, but I doubt they can speak any french after graduation

Those, who live in little towns believe that they'll never ever need it, so they never took time.
The chances are though you may meet a cute english teacher or interpreter from factory (if there is any factory around) though. They speak english a little better and sure will be glad to have a chance for practice.

>tfw you will never sit on the porch of your old dacha, sipping shots of strong tea with jelly and eating kalatches while the dog lies in the front yard and the storm clouds slowly move in

I see, that's fine then

yeah that's true, although I feel like english is more widespread and easier to grasp

I'll be going to Bor for work, not sure what to expect, i know it's quite a big city but I'm hoping to wander around in the small towns attached to it

I hope you have a big black cock slavshits are into that

got a BBC (big belgian cock)

>I think it WILL happen if you go to local night club

This, I've known of a Dutch guy that could speak fluent Russian, and he did exactly that. The local kids in the local night club didn't like it one bit that they got too much attention from the girls, probably girls they also liked. So they pushed him outside and kicked his teeth in.

/comfy/ af

That's unironically a retarded idea

damn, he was probably being a jerk to the locals though

enjoy AIDS (and herpes)

I think he just got attention from the wrong girl, probably one of the local guys had his eye on her, and his friends knew.

You have clearly not visited small eastern european town.

you are absollutely right

well I guess this can happen anywhere really

unless they found a bf in young age they live in moscow/spb

>alcoholism
Great, sounds like I would fit in

but this would attract immigrants

If I look for a grill, what are the chances of some qty3.14 using me for citizenship and then divorcing me to take half my shit years down the road?

bad chances

Check the thread
Hohol's shitposting under Russian flags.