Daily reminder that if you are country does not appear on this list it is not relevant

uk.businessinsider.com/pwc-ranking-of-biggest-economies-ppp-2050-2017-2/#1-china-58499-trillion-32

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DwAyAiZdkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I get a Chinese or Indian gf? Might as well get a head start.

Move to the west coast

kek some of the pictures they used are just demeaning to some countries

don't care

Tell me something I DONT KNOW

If your country isn't in the top 10 you should stop posting here

>Colombia
Pfffffff...whahahaha!....
Criollos will finish ruining this already sunk shithole by then.

kek, would love to see projection for the year 2020 done in the 80's

>Might as well get a head shart.

kek

Das rite. When all of our white tax payers and business owners have finally left we'll be one of the largest economies in the world.

Indonesia?

Only #32? We need to work harder!

Fake news.

who /irrelevant/ here?

*posts*

These predictions are all big bullshit. Brazil will be #1 economy on earth.

not me

>China and INDIA over America
>UK and Turkey over France in spite of Brexit
Yeah...nah. Reminds me of those economic predictions that the UK would "leapfrog" over Germany's economy by 2030, yet now the British are ranking themselves south of Germany. Still ahead of France though, despite their economy having fallen behind this year.

No, Indonesia will be #1

SOPA

We'd be the number one economy by 2025 if the white man stopped bringing us down.

>russia will overtake japan

>mexico will overtake japan

>british intellectuals

>british

>tfw italy will be surpassed by pinoy subhumans
who wrote this article?

I haven't read the full report yet, but they basically assume everyone follows sane economic policies meaning Russia and Nigeria manage to diversify their economy to become less oil dependent and so forth.

he's talking about the article source you dumb bjork fuck

My country will lose half it's population by then.

That's what you get for homosex

Ive been to italy.
I believe this article

Thanks, I was already wondering if he is playing 3D or 4D, but it was actually very one dimensional.

you are from memerdam, you would believe donkeys can fly if your mom told you so

When will the Muisca man finally drive the wh*Toids into sea?

Lel, some of those pictures are quite offensive.

pls no bulli

which ones?

Iran, Italy, Philippines, Argentina.

>which ones?
The spanish one, it implies the best thing about Spain is its flag.

i can sort of see iran but the other ones are just cute pictures

?The Iranian one is plain xenophobic.

In the 80s, we assumed Japan would be top dog. Now look at where we are.

>Italy
because of the pink or because of pizza?

>this is not offensive

Pizza.

I am actually surprised that they did not crop a picture from the grandfather.

The godfather*

what kind of a soyboy are you?
playing on stereotypes for a cute picture is not offensive

Sure, lets include a picture of your country in the list.

well it's a pretty common dish, it's not offensive for a simple representation, i think
im not offended by it anyway
if they were to put a chicago deep dish pizza in the usa pic i would be offended tho

Is that offensive? I thought it was just traditional Argentine culture or something

I was not saying it was offensive. I just said that they could have used better pictures.

The only real offensive was the Iranian one. The rest of those where merely of poor taste.

Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon, pic related, is one of the most popular tourist spots in Iceland
you could easily get a similar picture as the one you used there and provided the picture was actually taken in Iceland I don't see the problem

1. be white
2. be canadian or australian

>indonesia
>10 trillion

261 million people.

most of these countries are terrible to live in though

don't dare reply to me again wh*Teshit

Most of those countries have more than 100 million people...

>it will somehow rise 10 times in the next 30 years

lol ok

>mfw after the failure of Trump USA will only vote democrat
>mfw democrats outlaw guns
>mfw the retards think they will end up like Europe
>mfw the mutts don't know they have subhuman cartels at their border unlike Europe
>mfw the retarded libshits voted against a border wall
>mfw Mexico starts exporting guns to the US en masse
>mfw the US becomes the next Brazil
>mfw the following gun craze overtakes the cocaine craze of the 80's and Mexico becomes a world power beating Japan
Make this happen pls

>he thinks Democrats will actually outlaw guns
Nigga the far left loves guns in this country. Bernie Sanders got targeted by Hilldawg for being against gun control.

>when the image of your country is a fucking random boat

What the fuck are you talking about ? The liberals supporting democrats hate guns, California is your most liberal, progressive state and the gun laws there are a fucking joke, better than most Europe anyway, but we don't have armed niggers here.
With more random shootings in the future gun laws will become harsher and harsher and the black markets will flourish since you are too retarded to build a border wall to hamper the cartels.

"No"

>Economic proyections to 2050

>armed niggers
t jerks off to anime dickgirls

>border wall
Cartels belong right next to their consumers, it makes for a more efficient market

That list is full of shit
They just took current projections and trended them to 2050.
Those shit poor countries have massive growth because it's easy to play catchup when going from 1 dollar to 2 increases your gdp by 100% and the rest of us already have a million dollars in comparison.

>mexico
>getting better

Yeah right... I bet that will be when the drug lords take over, fuck this shithole

he is merely acknowledging the fact that iceland is god ordained rightful british clay

BULLgaria

Sure.

This really didn't prove your point at all. You should've used a picture of someone praying to a garden gnome or something (because the stereotype is that Icelanders are extremely superstitious). Then again I really doubt that they would've been bothered by a stereotypical picture anyway because unlike you they're not over-sensitive pussies without a sense of humor.

You seem to know quite a lot about anime dickgirls, tell me more.

>CIA orchestrates yet another mass shooting
>''White perpetrator found dead in his hotel room, killed himself with two gunshots to the back of the head''
>Population enraged more than ever
>Gun control is losing support
Whatever helps you sleep at night, mutt.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DwAyAiZdkc

>economic size of EU27+US barely over China

We need the Atlantic Union

I mean, if you believe in outright Alex Jones bullshit, then there's no arguing with you.

>1 killed (suicide en route)

Is this like a gipsy trick or something? Are you going to give me the evil eye?

Nah

You are already dead, beaner.

>le crazy conspiracy theorist boogeyman
Why are all amerimutts so gullible ? Next thing I know you're gonna tell me how WTC 7 fell down because of an extremely unlucky fire.
Anyway, see you after the next mass shooting with a withe perpetrator and shady motive, ok? Maybe they'll beat their last record this time.

Nah, we don't need you losers dragging us down.

Kek, you need to try harder gipsy

>more people = MORE MONEY FROM NOWHERE

SWEDEN WILL BE #1, WE WILL IMPORT ALL PEOPLE TO US, BNP WILL BE MAXIMUM.
SWEDEN YES!