I propose a hapa nation-state in Manchuria. Where we can live in peace

I propose a hapa nation-state in Manchuria. Where we can live in peace

Any other proposals?

What kind of hapas?
The most of hapas you can meet there would probably half russian-half koreans

The real hapa ethnostate would be Australia, New Zealand, Okinawa, British Columbia, Oregon, Washington, and northern California

Any kinda of White+Mongoloids allowed in.

It will be country of most amazing people's :)

I heard Hawaii is basically a hapa ethnostate and even the word "hapa" originated there

Only if you would enforce japanese social institutions and moral values honestly.
But I doubt it can be implemented easily. Your way of life was forming for centuries shaping your national identity and worldviews.

Completely forgot about Hawaii but you're right

Yes.
It’s pretty much a Hapa Paradise.

We will rule it with an Iron Fist.

"hapa" is too vague. There would be no common: culture, politics, or language. People would tread over one another and section themselves off into their cultural enclaves.

Are the natives Asian or what?

>inb4 germanic/jap and germanic/korean hapas act racist toward anything/chinese or anthing/flip hapas

hapaってどういう意味

Okinawa?

fuck off, all japanese ideas are wrong. just stay and die in your shitty island.

Sure, why n...

Wait a minute... this looks kind of fishy...

the sole place you hapa abominations gotta be transferred to is this.

t. English teacher

nah, i'm a pure yamato

You can suck my dick like your grandfather did to mine in 1945 at Manchuria, for example.

We need (((New Manchuria))).

The natives are Polynesian but they were overrun first by Asian immigrants and plantation workers from China and Japan and then by white settlers.
23% of it’s population is of mixed race with 37% Asians and 26% Whites.
It’s also not that densely populated.

t. English teacher

Okay English teacher.

Hapa is half Pacific Islander or half Asian, not just half Asian
And the Polynesians have been a minority in Hawaii for a long time now. Japs are the largest ethnic group. Polynesians are under 10% since they are literally mixing themselves out of existence.

I recommend Elliot Roger as the first presindent of (((New Manchuria Republic))).