1. Country

1. Country
2. What do people think about racemixing in your country?

USA
Most people are either neutral or support it.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/fr/article/yv8nnx/la-chasse-aux-beurettes-a-renoi-est-ouverte-sur-facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Most people are either neutral or support it.
p much same

white guy and a malaysian?

American and Bangladeshi

>relations between whites and Latin Americans/Asians
nobody really cares, a small minority may dislike the idea
>relations between non-whites
irrelevant in the public eye
>BMWF relations
many people will pretend they don't care. truth is, outside of the soyboys from urban leftist cancertowns folk look at it with disgust and wonder what the fuck is wrong with the woman
>WMBF relations
rare as fuck, almost bizarre to see because black women prefer black men, and white men often see nothing of value in black women at all

she's salty as fuck, but black women ARE cesspools of STDs

it's just that the BFWM relationship is so rare, it's oftentimes very exceptional, as opposed to black women being desirable.

>your children's IQ will be lower
>mfw if you tell her her familial lineage might be dumber too because of the inter-ethnic variation among whites she'll blow her lid again
>or claim 'nobody thinks that' like the Canadian yesterday
People here tend to think that IQ is almost directly proportional to the racial average, but remember - 50% of whites themselves are beneath 100, intelligent white families (Bell Curve, Charles Murray) aren't just going to let you marry any idiot if they care about lineage and intelligence

Totally neutral.

Unless one partner is massively more attractive than the other... for ex. if I see an attractive black woman with a goblin I have to wonder wtf she's thinking more so than I would if she were with a monkey.

That happens a lot here.

Americans are overwhelmingly either Anglo-Saxon/German/Irish

we aren't a massive hodgepodge of everything from Europe.
It's nearly all either
>starving Irishmen fleeing famine
>Germans (typically Low Germans) fleeing civil strife in the German States
and
>Lowland Scots and North English seeking better living in the New World colonies
Vargs ebin america boats are almost fantasy with the small exception of the western end of the Great Lakes region

Turns out Sup Forums was right, recent feminist arguments against 'anonymous trolls' within the alt-right, Indian + African ancestry but prepared to self-deport to maintain European purity (presumably to America/Canada) and wants to remove all non-white people from the US forcibly through threats and murder (podcast), her tweets were deleted but archived

I understand, but the liberal left and right-wingers both maliciously deny classism within whites themselves, it doesn't fit either narrative. If I were to tell my daughter not to marry an Alabaman/Irishmen/Italian to preserve our lineage, shouldn't it also be considered discrimination according to both (inb4 divide and conquer meme, it happens among non-whites as well and people celebrate it)

>I understand, but the liberal left and right-wingers both maliciously deny classism within whites themselves, it doesn't fit either narrative.
yeah it's fucking stupid
notions of "white identity" need to be replaced with Anglo-American values

France
Might weird people out a bit:
-French man with Asian woman is acceptable for everyone. Some French women might be salty.
-FM with Black girl depends. Africans will be happy about it, Caribbean will either be really happy or very angry, no middle ground. Stigma against what they call “escaping the skin”, making whiter babies for better social life for them. French people will generally be neutral to positive.
-FM with Arab woman depends. Christian arab, everyone won’t even think about it. Muslim? Family on both sides will be concerned, muslim family very much so. No honor killings, but still. Even random Arab guys in the street will be violently salty. Personally happened to me.
-FM with Indian happens so rarely I have no idea how it would be accepted. Probably mix of Asians or Muslims.

French women with any of them will weird people out, no one will say they’re against it, though, but only FW with a Muslim will make people concerned. Black and Arab women will be salty in any case, but they shit on their men all the time too.

Minority with minority wouldn’t be accepted by their own communities. Going with a French guy is okay, sometimes seen as dating up, going with a Black or Arab isn’t. Black man with Arab girl, which is common enough to be a trope, makes Arab guys seething.

All in all, all of this is uncommon, people tend to stick to their communities.

Possible, there’s a surprising number of weeb beurettes. I met the one I dated at a manga bookshop. From Sudan, though, be prepared to deal with the wrath of her entire extended family.

Deleted but thanks, I expected as much from their families

Everytime a caucasian foreigner comes here, the women try to racemix only for status. It’s all about how you look next to each other.

Bet you're jealous of white people

>-FM with Arab woman
Is that even a thing in real life?

There’s even been Facebook groups with thousands of people in it, dedicated to be against “Beurettes à khels”, arab girls with black guys. Here’s a Vice article if you want to google translate it.

vice.com/fr/article/yv8nnx/la-chasse-aux-beurettes-a-renoi-est-ouverte-sur-facebook

As a race? Lots to admire? As some of the individuals I met here? Very little

yes
beurettes are cute

So basically Arabs there want to be the primary beneficiaries of multiculturalism, all other races need not apply

Oh yeah, it’s one of the most common, if not the most. Arab girls frustrated with Islam, with how their men and communitie treat women, those that are generally more Frenchised will almost always go for French guys. If you see an Arab woman that did well for herself, there’s a 99% chance she’s with a French guy.

Sure Negro...

Are you Arab Joscher?

Enough.

>Serbia
>Marriage with gypsies

Basically, yeah. For them, getting a French girl is the ultimate status symbol, but Allah forbid their women date outside of their race too. There’s also the fact that a lot of Arab guys are very sexually frustrated: they can’t date their women because of religion or just because if they date that cute girl from the same low income housing housing tower as them her entire family will come to beat them up, and women of other communities generally want nothing to do with them, if not outright are scared of them. So seeing their women go with other communities is even more frustrating.

This guy gets it.

Racemixing is degenerate

Oh, you have no idea. Any kind of muslim solidarity is out of the window any time race as a topic is even hinted at. There’s always been tensions, but nowadays grave things like the slave markets in Lybia or silly things like women using what they call the “Bilal excuse” to date Black guys really drive a wedge in the muslim community.

I dont like it. Its just a way for weasely brown women to betray their own culture and marry a beta white. Racemixing 9/10 times is between white and nonwhite, rarely between two different nonwhites. Its just hypergamy by another name. A sham, an abomination which should be outlawed.

Aren’t all of you guys more or less mixed to some degree? The Spaniards were even worse than us went it came to mingling with native women, though all Med. global empires were seemingly driven by the power of the cock anyway.

Again, deleted, and thanks but you're absolutely right

>Discuss race in a political setting with Arabs
>"So and so ethnicity and race and Africans are scum, deserve genocide/slavery!"

>Discuss race in a religious setting
>Same person: "Islam taught us that there is no difference between one person and another except for faith, Islam provided the example of Bilal

Korea
Don’t give a shit because our cunt is a homogeneous cunt

I meant it’s so rare they don’t consider it

Most people do not hate it but it's a bit weird to see, we barely have minorities other than gypsies

Mixing with gypsies is looked down upon

I want to marry white slavic woman

We all do, my friend. There was this pure qt Polish foreign student at my uni that I wish I had talked more to.

It's great. My sister dates a half black guy

uk
its simply spiffing! haha
spiffing!
haha

1. Flag
2. It's the rule

>beurettes are cute
No doubt.

Wow I didn't know that. I thought 99.999% of them marry within their tribe or ethnicity at least. But how do their family deal with this? I thought most arabs in FR are from countries like Algeria or Tunisia and they are known to be infested with salafism. I maybe judge by native muslims here though who (almost) never allow their women even outside of their ethnicity, so I thought in France the situation is also one-way (e.g. french women plus arab man).

White guys with beurettes was really disturbing to see so often, you're one as well? Fucking french cucks.
Despite Sup Forums memes regular french women won't touch shitskins with a 10 feet pole as the saying goes. Only a minority of upper class libtards, low class daddy issues and whores do. Normal girls secretly or not so secretly find them disgusting.
I've also met blonde aryan girls who were a mix of polish mother and algerian. Weird as fuck desu, my dick was hard but I was disgusted. The polish / eastern european coalburner memes are true.

t. vargpilled finn with french qt

people don't think much about it because there aren't that many nonwhites here

you should honor kill your sister

>Despite Sup Forums memes regular french women won't touch shitskins with a 10 feet pole as the saying goes. Only a minority of upper class libtards, low class daddy issues and whores do.
>The polish / eastern european coalburner memes are true.
Look at this butthurt French mongrel kek

nobody will tell you this but most people don't like it
only asian with white is pretty much completely socially accepted
I personally don't like racemixing but I'm cool with asians

Nice try straya, I don't have any french blood in me but my children will.
You can believe whatever you want, but I'm not lying about that polish / algerian girl. She was platinum blonde with blue eyes and I approached her, is the only reason I remember her so vividly still.

kek the flemish are racist as fuck, not really that subtle

Would agree with you in the case of some Walloons and Flemish neighborhood but in Brussels everyone go out with everyone except the kikes :^)

not him but rural wallonia is super racist as well, only brussels cucks will allow some sort of racemixing

>t. Clément "fuck Slavs" Korhonen

>WMBF relations
>rare as fuck,
Really I see that quite common here?

>nobody will tell you this but most people don't like it
This. They will tell everyone else and have a laugh.

its expected here

Only weirdos care one way or the other.

Well she's not wrong

Don't they have fathers? If my sisters did this my pa would go mental.

>Brussels
No surprise, but that's like mixing parisians with normal french.

Good to hear, my girl has a cousin in Lille so I was a bit curious about walloons. Flemish guys I hung out with said most are commies.

wtf I don't hate slavs straya but it's indisputable they're not sending their best girls to the West. I'm not talking about the actal whores either.

>WMBF relations
>rare as fuck
Not in Colorado Springs, CO

yeah why wouldn't they

Its more common for people to be in interracial couples here especially WMAF BMWF and Latinos + everone

>le 56% faces intensifies

Its becoming more common, which worries me as I have two sons but no daughters so I believed I would be safe.

but i can tell you that black+x is rare in Brussels, most of the time its maghrebi+x here or turk+x

>only asian with white is pretty much completely socially accepted
It's the opposite here desu

we are already 56 so who cares

seen a ludicrous number of interracial couples in britain, sweden, netherlands, belgium, france, portugal and italy to be honest

it's the only type of accepted relationship

My dad was cool with it when I was a teenager.
>be 17
>virgin with no gf
>dad always made remarks on how I should go out and get a gf
>go to supermarket
>see black qt
>dad goes "Son when will you finally get a girlfriend? Why don't you try a piece of that dark chocolate there?"
Not sure how cool my mum is with racemixing.

No, it's not. That's a meme.

Day game at the supermarket is probably hard to pull off on any woman unless you exude confidence.

>someone hasn't seen the interracial breeding pools

Why do people in this board care so much about mixing?
Most of the time, young interracial relationships don't last to the marriage stage. It's not good to be so obsessive.
Imo people should be free to date who they want.

No, I haven't, because they don't exist. You're exaggerating fringe behavior.
You're memeing.

Lmao white woman butthurt

>white female black male
White men hate that
>white female Asian male
White men hate that
>everything else
No one really cares

>just be confident bro
If I would be confident it would be considered assault.

you must have not seen the breeding parties but I have

All those finishing shots will be lost in time, like tears in the rain

>Most of the time, young interracial relationships don't last to the marriage stage
Most of all young relationships don't last to marriage, what is your point?

>ludicrous
As in "small" or "very high"?

Some races don't have a good reputation with women. We dont even share the same culture. If my sister would come home with a black or muslim (lol) shit will hit the windmill.

Diaspora usually have a higher tendecy to date out compared to natives tho.
Imo Eastern Euros are normally much more traditional than Westerners.

very high

>french women plus arab man

Almost never happens, our women are scared of them, generally. Only ultra leftists do it for brownie points, or if the guy is rich/famous.

>But how do their family deal with this?

Badly. Parents might be cool with it, but if there are any brothers, they're going to start trouble. And if there are children, her family will put pressure so that they are muslim. My parents had a friend who got married with an Algerian, she converted to Catholicism, they married at church, her kids went to catholic schools: all of her family entirely cut contact with them. Muslims might sometimes pretend they are integrated, but as soon as specific topics like apostasy, their women going for Black guys, or representation of Mohammed, they go mental.

>Fucking french cucks.

What can I say, man, she was qt, a bigger weeb than me, funny, and she cooked well. If that's any consolation to you, she broke up with me after her family found out about us. Her family reacted so badly to finding out she was dating a French, catholic guy that she decided our relationship wasn't worth losing her entire family over.

He's right about French girls, don't know for slavic ones. It's pretty funny to see leftist girl that defend immigration then turn around and rant for hours about Arabs/Blacks harassing them at Gare du Nord.

What combos do you see in your area I see them all?

Very rare, ridiculously over represented in media, like everything else.

dont see much in my area but when i do its only white girl mixed/sometimes black guy
at uni city only see asian girl white guy
back in london used to see a shit ton of white girl black guy but also a bit of every other combo imaginable

>having children that looks nothing like you or your family
Do cucks unironically do this?

I would be very disappointed if one of my siblings or cousins married a non white and got children with them.

>many people will pretend they don't care. truth is, outside of the soyboys from urban leftist cancertowns folk look at it with disgust and wonder what the fuck is wrong with the woman

Flag
Well, It is kinda interesting. My city is full with foreigners from all parts of Europe and other places. It depends on where you live, if you live outside the big centre people will think that you are desesperated or a degenerate whereas in most urban areas It is super common to see couples that are half Euro half Iberian. Mixing with chinks are niggers is seen as disgusting even by our hardcore leftists.

I work in a college town so I see a ton of interracial couples. It’s mostly WMAF, Hispanic/Literally Anything second, and BMWF semi-regularly. The weird one for me is Hispanic/Literally anything, I see a bunch of Hispanic guys with Asian women/White women and Hispanic Women with White or Black guys. Can anyone explain that to me?

I'm pretty disappointed in my cousin and she only married a Dane

My cousin has Indonesian bf and my nephew some gook
t. dates Latina

If your sister comes home with a negro your mother will be out of her mind happy and your father goes to the toilet to masturbate and cry

He's an American sexpat.

Yeah, but who cares what the French think?

I'm guessing you're a Pajeet?

Being a Mutt is the future and is beautiful