rip vietlad edition

haven't seen any of the indiana jones films x

Just fucking realised I'll be doing unpaid work for my community order

This is a fucking joke

My background report guy didn't want this

holy shit

what he die of

Is that vietnamese poster

crazy how expensive aircraft are, like one order for a few planes can be around $50 billion. mental

are you the self hating paki? I can never remember who tripfags are

toilberg morrowstein

the first one is good but in hindsight kind of trashy
the indian one varies between back to the future style 80's shlock and some fair kino, but is the weakest one (despite being the most famous for some reason - probably yanks and the catchy title)
the third one is a decent send off and Sean Connery is good in it
never seen the fourth one
what were Lucas and Spielberg thinking

Oh another manlet edition? Where do the tall boys post?

going to write a book about how much I don't give a fuck about trump and I swear its going to be about 5000 pages long

>she is here

New pics of Emma are out lads.

Grim. This is the face of someone who is well in the know that there is some weirdo on Sup Forums writing songs about her farts and poos nonstop.

>He has also been quoted saying that "if they [the Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide”.

Legend

looks french as fuck. must be from quebec

>Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has been slapped with a fine after he was caught not wearing a life jacket while on board a dinghy.
That'll learn him

nah its somebody stronger, manlier and more confident then him

What's Tim smiling about?

They need to do an insane amount of complicated things. Eventually they will probably give up on planes and go for drone swarms. For military purposes obviously, of course transport planes will continue to be expensive, until they invent a propulsion system that is cheaper, probably the same kind of thing they'll eventually use for sublight flight in space.

>wgen the soy hits

I'm honourary white but of paki blood

redpill me on tony abbott

>indian one

i know you mean the second one, but bear in mind that i've not seen them so i have no context for this

Forgot to give new toil my p45 and i got paid 200 less than i should of

This p45 lark is so dumb why not have a centralised system instead of doing this shite in paper

was talking about commercial aircraft but yeah they can be equally expensive too
wonder how the whole f35 thing will play out

who is this madman

nah, a lot of fags are just men who have broken under the pressure of societal expectations and seen an easy way out by serving other broken men

your mum smells

Reminder: America is superior in every way. And America BTFOs when time is a factor

Speaking from experience?

First he goes to Egypt or UK-administered Palestine (where the Nazis are government for some reason - Jewish filmmakers IRL but in-universe there's little justification), then in the third it's not Egypt but actually the "Holy Land" broadly speaking.
Second one he goes to India.

imagine being ATC
turbo toil. fuck that shit

I want to suck a fart out of Emma Watson's anus.

once they make a helicopter style system that can hover but go as fast as current jet planes they'll switch over to that, there's too many advantages to that system than the runway system.
Eventually future people will look on aircraft that couldn't land vertically as a curiosity of history.

I'm just perceptive is all.

We should deport all eastern Europeans to Pakistan

what do you think of homeless chan

all my posts are hilarious. I spend the day when I'm not on Sup Forums recalling the many hilarious posts I have made and just laughing uncontrollably and scaring the people around me

Kikeberg out with his Grit machines

weird how in Christianity humanity is at the same time a specially blessed and specially cursed race compared to the aliens which probably exist

knew this was an Irish trait and not just me

cat keeps trying to sleep on my legs and I have to keep kicking that nigger off because it's too hot for that shit

feel pretty guilty tho

but she's ugly and a feminazi

Love are Malcolm

Christianity is dumb

>brits posting about domestic air travel

HEY
TOILBERG
LEAVE THAT ICE ALONE

harrison ford was in a lot of movies in the 80s

She's not a feminazi.

The irish are not different from kikes

yes she is

It's not the National HANGOVER Service!!

My thoughts exactly, Toilberg is allergic to true Nordic weather, it makes him think of loss of earnings

Yeah, he's a hack. Only a decent frontman in Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and the Witness.

eh, this isn't true nordic kino weather

Do you even know what a feminazi even is? Saying that you want gender equality is far from feminazism.

Any ASMR recommendations? Need some tingles la

>. Ford's paternal grandparents, John Fitzgerald Ford and Florence Veronica Niehaus, were of Irish Catholic and German descent, respectively.[4] Ford's maternal grandparents, Harry Nidelman and Anna Lifschutz, were Jewish immigrants from Minsk, Belarus (at that time a part of the Russian Empire).[4] When asked in which religion he and his brother were raised, Ford jokingly responded, "Democrat,"[6] "to be liberals of every stripe".[7] In a television interview shown in August 2000, when asked about what influence his Irish Catholic and Russian-Jewish ancestry may have had on his life as a person and as an artist, Ford humorously stated, "As a man I've always felt Irish, as an actor I've always felt Jewish

It's true lad. My Irish-American relatives are fucking minted and work in close collaboration with the Jews.

>Saying that you want gender equality is far from feminazism.
except it isn't

any 787 man in

Need to discuss my new contract when I get in to work next week, old one technically expired a few weeks ago.

Really just want a new employer, management is so shit with this kind of thing. Maybe they'll fire me, who knows. Pay and conditions are shit anyway, fuck em.

miss the European Jews compared to the Yankoid variety but sort of glad we don't have to deal with that complication

thought you made great money turtle

likely all mutts anyway just like all other muricans at this point

HMMMMMMMMM

Phil Greaves is alright, the cantankerous lad.
My heart still belongs to kantbot's segment of twitter though.

In Hanoi now
Old city
Pretty cozy ngl

Phil Greaves mentioned

Not feeling desired by anyone in any capacity: relationships, family friends; whatever. Feels very pathetic that this is getting me down.

Fairly ironic that Zionism got its impetus from the circumstances of the Jews in the USSR, when the USSR overthrew everything in old Christian Russia and made as hospitable (cough cough) a country for the Jews as America.

>the advertisement that you are seeing is an advertisement about advertising in this advertisement

beautiful flags, too bad Vietnam is a dead cause

lads are american express cards still considered a big thing? I didn't think they'd been important for the past 30 years, i got accepted for the gold and platinum one straight away and im a 20 year old idiot

I'm not Turtle I'm Tim. Honestly expecting next job to increase my pay by 40-50% in on go. First career job is always shit though right?

when you're drunk is it a different you or the same you coming through the filter of alcohol

>Fairly ironic that Zionism got its impetus from the circumstances of the Jews in the USSR, when the USSR overthrew everything in old Christian Russia and made as hospitable (cough cough) a country for the Jews as America.

>can't figure out how to get adblocker on a phone
>is using a mobile browser to browse Sup Forums instead of Clover
>is phoneposting in the first place
take a gander at this utter imbecile

don't know how they're different from visa or mastercard

don't think that'll hold up in court, mate

Your skills and talents are shit anyway, fuck you

feeling a bit crook x

read a book lad
pogroms were a Russian phenomenon
in Germany they were making massive gainz and in England they were ruling the roost, not to mention the USA

>an Irishman is asking a question about being drunk

The goal

>and in England they were ruling the roost

the Irish did not rule this country at the time of the Russian revolution

Lots of UK places wont take AM

Just wondering if drunk me qualifies for protection under Starfleet's prime directive

that's at least a quarter of our civilisation after our gaelic civilisation was destroyed lad

Whoa buddy!

when the cartels cut your head off and your family decides to go through your laptop and find your Sup Forums folder they're really going to be scratching their heads (which will likely then fall off)

>UK economy is growing and employment is up
>UK wages are falling and cost of living skyrocketing

Ah yes

>when the cartels cut your head off and your family decides to go through your laptop and find your Sup Forums folder they're really going to be scratching their heads (which will likely then fall off)

Literally no reason for me to use clover over chrome

is this you ladnot gay but you're peng also are you from quebebc

*pats you on the head*
hohohoho okay sport

wasn't aware it was friday

The bullying agianst Italians and Irish needs to stop

Like I said, no reason

You're not going to prison so who fucking cares

Delete trip or delete life

just spent the last 10.5 hours working
decided to treat myself to a cheeky break and a youtube video

:0