My mum has been gone 3 days now she said she'd come home today and bring groceries but she didn't I'm running out of...

My mum has been gone 3 days now she said she'd come home today and bring groceries but she didn't I'm running out of food.

look around she might have left a suicide note

get your own loser

Order online and have your groceries delievered, assuming you have some sort of credit card you can use

Tell me your address I'll send something to eat soon.

Australians live so far from civilization that it takes 2 days to get groceries?

at least buy milk you dumb

lol u ded

How far from your house is the grocery store?

keep hearing about this on the news but never actually see it in my stores?

What kind of milk? Low fat, no fat, full cream, high calcium, high protein, soy, light skim, Omega 3, high calcium with vitamin D & fluoride or extra dollop?

>drinking milk full of carbs instead of drinking the superior almond milk

subhumans, everyone.

>with flouride

No joke at all, always go for regular, full-fat milk.

Lol, how do you get milk out of almonds? They don't even have nipples!

I want to visit australia one day so I can be taught the ancient artistry of shitposting.

I just want milk that tastes like real milk

This, what else would you go for and why? Sure you can try almond milk, it's quite tasty actually, but it cost like 5x and more.

yeah this a good idea. A full gallon of milk. this is a great way to puke; your body can't handle that much lactose.

Then buy full fat milk. That's the closest you'll ever get to the stuff straight out of the cow's tits.

>what else would you go for and why
Some people have to reduce their saturated fat intake because of some health condition they have, so they go for low-fat milk.
I stick with almond milk because I'm on a low-carb diet.

Only if you're not white. As far as I know, non-whites can't digest lactose properly.

>Then buy full fat milk
Nah mate. Pauls Smarter White Milkā„¢ is what you want.

Really activated my almonds.

we don't have these here in brazil, so I wouldn't know.
Check the ingredient list to make sure there isn't anything funny in it.

>Check the ingredient list to make sure there isn't anything funny in it.
Why would I do that? It's better when they add the funny stuff, gives us a slight buzz for the rest of the day. You know what I'm saying?

I feel you, my negro

Stop feeling me thats weird.

Ok. Straight up drink a full gallon of milk and film the response

I'm not white, tho.
It would give me massive diarrhea.

Me too. My white friends eat so much fucking ice cream and always pressure me into getting some with them. Then I spend the rest of the day farting. Such is life. Gif somewhat related.

did you know some people have the hots for farts?

Eehh doesn't do it for me but whatever floats your boat.

I only drink pure alien milkies

Not my precious bodily fluids!

>drink a full gallon of milk
Why would anyone do that, you fucking halfwit?

>just shut down a critical part of my brain senpai

>substituting animal products with plant products
soyboys ladies and gentlemen !

Honey, I think we would both benefit from some alone time. I'll be having a little bit of a vacation to get some stress out of my system. If the money I left you isn't enough, you could go take a look atthe job offers onthe kitchen table. In any case, I know you'll be alright

-Love, Mom

People do this as a dare here. Those stupid enough to participate face the consequences.