Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVeKx7Op8BE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ananas

ananas

Ananas

boipucci

we don't eat trash food regularly

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

dominos is by far the most popular place and meat and cheese (pepperoni, bacon, cream cheese, black pepper cheese, black pepper) is their most popular pizza so I guess that one?

This bland-ass frozen pizza with cheese, ham and red bell pepper. Everyone knows it, everyone's tried it, it's virtually a national dish at this point.

t.bull nutsack eater

Grandiosa? Pretty bland desu.

We have lots of second and third generation Italians here in Wallonia. They make decent prosciuto pizzas.

Seem tasteless desu

Berlusconi

Pizza savoyarde with reblochon cheese, potatoes and lard
There’s an alternate version with raclette instead

But bull testicles are delicious

GRANDIOSA NORGES MEST SPISTE PIZZA
sick of those ads
dr. Oetker Ristorante pizzas are superior as well

Excuse me forgot pic

Those are really nice especially after a rough day of skiing in the french alps

top tier choices

casa di mama is the bestest frozen pziza from oetker

Yup. I'm pretty sure that if we had the same selection of frozen pizzas we have now, but 20 years ago, no one would give a shit about Grandiosa. But even to this day like half of all the frozen pizzas sold are Grandiosa because of ingrained in the culture it's become.

Also pizza romanaise with fresg cream and ravioles on top which are typical from my region

I’m retarded

Anasnas

Slavonska
Regular cheese, ham, hot peppers and Kulen (or Kulenova seka) topped with sour cream (some use ajvar though it's wrong).
Pic does somewhat represent it, however it should be greasier and have more stuff on it.

this is pretty good desu

This dish is known as the pica klasika and is the default pizza in this country, tho most restaurants have at least a dozen varieties available.

Pizza with either combination of Tuna, Olives (green is more popular than black), Mushrooms, and Corn.

Best pizza ITT

step up your game wh*toids

Are the philippines the USA of Southeast Asia culinary wise?

smoked reindeer, chantarelles and red onion

What's in it? Do I see some raw meat on it?
7/10 Would definitely try it.. on a death row..

>ravioli on pizza

cheese pizza

the "put everything you have in the kitchen"-pizza is pretty popular

It tastes good I swear

also unusual sauces are popular nowadays

tonno is very popular but i always order with feta and broccoli
shits good you should try it

wouldnt eat, gay af

this is an italian dish made by kurdish kebab seller, nothing here is swedish

what's up with this meme

Sweetie... it's swedish

what would be the peculiar swedish ingredients?

Ja ja my friends, buy more based German products!

gotta support that struggling german economy
most of the time I end up buying Euroshopper pizza though which I think is Dutch?

STOP PRODUCING QUALITY PRODUCTSSS!!!!
MUH EXPORT SURPLUS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
t. amerimutt

I'm hungry, I only ate this for lunch

This is the most popular pizza. And it is best.

Sweetie, it's the current year. We have access to all ingredients, it no longer limits us and so we made the kebab pizza.

"hawaiana" (ananas)
chicken and mushrooms
salami
"Mexican" pizza

can you re read the question and answer correctly please?

Literally the worst Grandiosa. I like the pepperoni and hawaii ones though. They're my guilty pleasure when I'm too lazy to cook something myself.

>ES pizza
wtf why dont we have that

I unironically like going half hipster faggot vegetarian on one side and then absolute madman fat ass animal genocide on the other.

Actually vesuvio is still the most popular

There is no need for there to be any ingredients specific to sweden for it to have been invented in Sweden.

>made by kurdish kebab seller

*swedish

proofs that it was invented in sweden? we've had kebab pizza since 90's

tbqhwyf it's a pretty low quality product but it's only like 300kr = €2.5 which in a country as expensive as Iceland is as cheap as it gets

Did they first start to sell it in...*drum roll*...Turku?

youtube.com/watch?v=lVeKx7Op8BE

can you re re read the question and answer correctly pretty please?
i will help you with a template
>those are the ingredients that we put on pizza that were born in sweden and can be found at top quality only here: [x], [y] and [z]
>no there are no peculiar ingredients on it, we just use different stuff from all over the world in a way already perfectioned since ages

sweden has no culture, swedes can't understand your question

Getting real tired of your autism. As I've explained 2 times now, the ingredients dont have to be native inorder for someone to create a dish in this global world.

The ingredients are not native, do you understand?

pretty sure it was invented in some sandnigger country, but you can keep it

you are that guy that faced with the "pull" sign at a door pushes with all his might, right?
some of them are decent

Step up your game, Sven.

Haven't ordered a pizza in a while but I'd kill myself if I found out Eagle Boys doesn't do the Butchers Block anymore

>Fantasy (choose your own ingredients), most popular toppings are ham, salami and pineapple
>Americano (pineapple, local blue cheese, ham)
>Julia (pineapple, local blue cheese, shrimp, ham)
Those are the three most popular ones ordered through a pizza service 95% of the pizzerias use.

do you realise that half of your current european cuisine is from south america?

Imagine Italian food without tomatoes

>give simple answer twice
>you dont understand
>then call me a retard
yeah whatever

Might be square shaped too, that's the kind you find in birthdays(mostly little kids) along with other snacks

could you please quote the post where i said or implyied that we invented every ingredient in our cooking culture? coz i sure cant find it
only a dumb turk would generalize cooking to "dude tomato and potato are from murica LMAO go get a coffee to wake up oh forgot that is from murica too, sucks to be you"

>its the globalist swede episode again
yung lean pls go

Ananas

yes but the tomatoes (and basil) have peculiar varieties in italy and also think about the buffalo's mozzarella which is only produced in southern italy

Apparently this is what nords eat. Banana pizza. What the fuck?

this

>coffee
>from america
honestly, wh*Toid ignorance of the bounty of KARA BOĞA literally knows no bounds

Americans literally have the worst pizza in the world, so I don't see what right you have to complain about innovation.

That would be Special Opera.

>America
>Worst pizza

I don’t see how cheese stuffed crust pizza with normie toppings like pepperoni could be considered bad. We have a bunch of normal flavors in America, like peppeoni, or meat lovers, but banana on pizza sounds awful. Why not put lutefisk on your pizza while your at it?

Banana kaya
Kaya is coconut jam with pandan

what ever, beaner

>one of the most essential ingredients isnt italian
Pizza isnt italian then I take it

>Being this brain dead
Americans have the best pizza on Earth even Italians get btfo by us

they are good

Is this you?

That's just called famine in other countries though

>mfw egg in the pizza

This reminds me of my visit to a turkish pizza place in sweden. I ordered a pizza with ham and ananas. I wen't to sit down and the guy came with the pizza sayin "i didn't have ananas i made it with bananas"