1: Your country

1: Your country

2: Has anyone else noticed weebposting spreading like a rash on this board over the past few months? Where did this cancerous trash come from? It was never this bad. Did some other shithole containment board get shut down or something?

>past few months
If only. They’ve been ruining threads for years now.

They are like a cancer on every other board too, everyone hates them.

They have a special type of retardation

Yeah but it was never this bad

Sup Forums is so shit not even weebs want to go there lmao

I tend to immediately discard any opinion coming from a poster who uses some anime reaction image

I mainly just hate the faggots that erp with each other. My main gripe anyways is all the cryptards that ruined /biz/

It was terrible years ago and it has somehow managed to get even worse.

all boards are anime boards some just have other topics as well this is fact

Anime...
Drugs...
Sex...

J

>Where did this cancerous trash come from?
I don't know, perhaps from some anonymous imageboard-type anime discussion site. If only I knew any.

LENINGRAD

also daily reminder

If someone posts anime here I don't take the post serious.

>moot

Cya later loser

?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>Where did this cancerous trash come from?

2chan

Anime website.

Sup Forums has always been a horrible website. Originality, entertainment and informative discussion are not present. This site is and will always remain a massive cesspol of circlejerking and underage teens acting out their sickening fantasies freely. The Moderation is absolutely horrible with a complete Bias on certain topics and the current owner of this website is a literal sellout who ruined the very few things that made this website special, just like its previous owner. Memes orginiate from superior local chans like Krautchan, who enjoy far better moderation and a general higher standard in discussion. This Website is purely for shitposting, name calling, and witch hunting, overrun by avatarfags. The few good memes it produced like the Amerimutt meme, are instantly stumped down and destroyed by the incompetent moderation team.

If you really want good websites with actual moderation taking place, I suggest you visit more local chans instead of this garbage.

rekt

no bruh it was so good in the good old days i swear

Still miles better than this bitter, cynical unmoderated shithole it is today

Cancerous animeposter reporting in

Anime website. Consider reddit if you have a problem with anime.

helo frens

I've been recruiting them from multiple different chans, tumblr, twitter, ylilauta and boards such as /trash/, /s4s/, Sup Forums, /vg/ and /k/.

Sup Forums has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I am going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Sup Forums is not going to be the monolithic shit general graveyard that it once was in the past decade. The Portuguese are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Sup Forums to make. They are now going into multicultural mode, and Portuguese will be resented because of our leading role. But without my leading role, and without that transformation, Sup Forums is going to stay shit.

Why would you even come to Sup Forums if your feelings get hurt when someone posts anime?

yeah i noticed
i think bant influx due to their board invaded by s4s autists and pol dump

That's nowhere near the level of the growing reddit infestation.

Take this thread for example it has dozens of people unironically defending and praising reddit

>he complains about anime on an anime website

Hi weaboos
I love you

i have never been to reddit so i cant really spot them, what are the points that define a redditor? i just identify a wide variety of idiots, but im pretty sure some of them are native

remove anime

nah anime is great

Cocks...
Gaysex...
Anime...

I wanna suck a big cock

>complaining about anime being posted on a japanese-owned weeb imageboard

I don't watch anime but I like pictures of cute anime girls.

If they're always complaining about reddit and calling everyone a redditor they're probably redditors trying to fit in

you need to go back

I want to hug megumin.

How can any normal human being jerk off to this? it doesn't even look human, it looks like someone had a deformed retarded child with a squid lmao. The soulless eyes, the giant head, the slimy skin that reflects light. These are squid / human hybrids. anthropomorphic squid girls. You know what that makes you? A fucking anthropomorph animal fucker. Conclusion= Anime belongs on /trash/.
if you disagree you are a weebshit.

delete this

Is this the anime thread?